The Lost Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinfully sweet warmth bloomed in his stomach as he felt like he had just been knocked up, and nothing in the world felt better.

However he didn't get to bask in the bred sensation for very long as one of his now exposed feline ears distinctively heard among the muffled music, a light gasp.

"Huh?" He refocused his attention on the door and saw the blonde skinny boy Peter, watching their coitus through a crack in the entryway. As soon as Peter's sky blue orbs met Feles's yellow cat like eyes, he spun in a one eighty and booked it away from the closet. "Uh oh...that's gonna be hard to explain..."

"Hey...what's wrong?" Erica said from below, leaning up to sit directly behind him. Her cock, still stiff despite it now coating his insides with a second helping of girl jizz.

Feles shook his head, "Nothing, peeping tom got caught." He told her.

Erica glanced over to the door, rolled her eyes then returned them to Feles. "Too bad, maybe they could've joined us."

"Why's that? Am I too much for you too handle baby? You've already came twice after all, but my poor little cock still hasn't gotten to cum once." He again faked a pout.

This made Erica laugh, "Well than, I guess I'll have to step it up..." Her eyes flashed gold again, and he saw her own animal form ears beginning to grow on her head, her skin color began to darken to a stone grey, and there were the slightest pinches of claws forming at the end of her fingertips. "Can't leave my bitch unsatisfied..."

"Mmm..." Feles cooed as he felt the cock inside him begin to change form. "Mrrrrowww...Gimmie that doggie dick..."

Ian was surrounded on all ends, "Ummm..." Really at a loss for words by how many beautiful older women were here, and how damn interested in him they were.

"Come on cutie pie, have a drink with us." The blonde bombshell to his right said, her huge tits just on full display right beside his face since she was nearly a head taller.

"Sit with us...you can sit on my lap." Another one with what looked like dyed blue hair playfully tugged on his arm trying to direct him to the nearest booth.

"Or you could take turns sitting on all our laps." This one he couldn't even see what she looked like, as the feminine voice just simply came from behind him, followed by all the girls giggling in unison.

Ian wasn't sure whether or not he would die from happiness right now, or from fright. "I uh...I'm not sure I...uhhh..." He was nervous, he'd never had so many girls all over him before. The closest contact was his moms and Cassie.

Speaking of which, Cassiel was only a few feet away from Ian watching the dogs swarm him. As best as he could at least, there were plenty of girls bombarding him with offers as well, trying to lure him to the dance floor or away to the bathroom. He knew they could smell his radiance all over him, and if they could smell that on him, they could smell Ian too. And he needed to protect him and make sure nothing happened to...

A hand reached down and grabbed at his crotch eliciting a sharp gasp from the angel boy.

"Ooouu..." A brunette girl in biker leathers boldly reached down and grasped his little concealed boyhood. "Dressing up like a girl huh? That's hot." She smiled at him and lowered her forehead to his, "Does that mean you like to get treated like a girl in the bedroom?" She chuckled, "Kinky slut..."

Cassiel tried to break off and refocus on Ian, but something was wrong. These girls were...reeeeeeally attractive to him. Something about them was drawing him in, almost like the Succubi aura and pheromones that he's used to. But this was not as refined, this felt more raw. Primal.

The girls around were getting more and more insatiable. Even though Ian was enjoying the attention, he felt harder tugs yanking on his arms. The word no seemed like it was no longer being taken for an answer. And the angel boy could feel a deep, lustful urge beginning to arise around them. It was getting thicker in the air and it became even more apparent when the brunette before him's eyes began to glow gold.

"Oh no..." He whispered to himself.

From out of nowhere Peter suddenly burst through the crowd and into the group of people containing Ian and Cassiel. "Guys!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. The party girls looked at him like he was insane. "We've gotta get out of here! Something seriously messed up is happening!"

Ian managed to maneuver away from the looming foursome he was about to have to address his very frightened friend. "What are you talking about Peter?" He shouted back.

"I just saw Feles Ian! And a girl with him and she...she was...I don't even know how to describe it!" He tried to form what he saw into an explainable story, but he was s panicked he barely could. "We just need to go now! This place is bad!"

"No it's not..." A strong womanly voice spoke out from behind Peter. Ian quickly looked at the source to see it was the woman from before. Catalina, the one who gave them the cards to this place. "This place is only just starting to get bad boys..." She said flashing a devilish smile.

The lighting changed in the establishment, and the dancing crowd erupted into a roaring cheer of screams. The three boys panickily glanced around trying to figure out what was going on. But the place went dark, all except for a bright neon colored clock on the ceiling. It must've been coated with glow in the dark paint or something since none of them had really taken notice to it before. But it read Twelve O clock midnight, and on top of it in bright blue colored writing was the phrase, 'Mating Time.'

A cacophony of growls and grunts sounded out through the air as Cassiel knew fully well what was happening. The distinct shift in energy was enough for him to drop all pretenses and get to Ian.

He reached out and grabbed his arm, "Come on Ian we gotta go now!" But before he could pull him very far, another hand, this one felt fuzzy, and had sharp points on the fingers, snatched his other arm.

"Where do you think you're going boy? We were just about to have some fun..." Ian saw a pair of bright yellow orbs glaring at him and a wild haired silhouette baring down on him.

Fear began to set in. What the Hell was happening? "Let go!" He shouted and struggled with his arm.

Suddenly a sharp pain pierced into his bicep and he cried out. It felt like a hundred jagged knives stabbed him in the arm.

Lights flickered re-entering their strobe effect and he was able to see through the flashes, a humanoid creature. Distinctly a woman, but with a dark grey skin tone, and sharp claws adorning her fingers. She sank her teeth into Ian's arm and was trying to pull him back into the crowd.

At this point Peter screamed bloody murder, there were also a few other shouts and pleas for help coming from the center of the room and on the other side as well.

Before Cassiel could react and beat the ever-loving fuck out of the she-wolf, there was a audible bursting sound, like the splattering of a water balloon followed by a howl of pain not coming from Ian.

"AAARR!" A loud gritty bark resounded and the Were-girl toppled to the floor releasing Ian from her grasp, her hand clutching at the bicep of her arm that was profusely bleeding out as if someone had taken a chunk out of it. Cassiel quickly took hold of Ian and looked him over to make sure he was alright.

And he was...perfectly fine.

There was no blood on his arm, and no injury to be seen. Only the fading light of his glowing baby blue Incubus eyes and a white glyph inscribed on his forehead, a strange symbol that he didn't get a very good look at that vanished just as soon as he looked at it. "What the...?"

"OW! Mother fucker!" Shouted the she-wolf on the floor. "AAGH!" She clutched the gaping wound, her arm looked like it was barely attached. Blood was gushing, glowing in the neon lights.

Peter barreled into the pair of them shoving them towards the door. "Guys let's go!" Ian seemed to be in a daze. The trio funneled through the many sounds, grunts, moans, shrieks, cries, all the way to the door with Cassiel dragging Ian by the hand. Peter got to it first and tried the handle, "No! It's locked!"

Before he could say anything else Cassiel pulled him aside and rammed his shoulder into the solid metal door. Practically tearing it off it's hinges, breaking the dead bolt and slide lock. Peter would've been astounded seeing this tiny petite girl bash through a metal door frame effortlessly in one try but he'd seen a lot of weird things tonight and only cared about self-preservation at this point.

The three of them dashed outside, Peter taking off in a full sprint down the street, as fast as his scrawny legs would take him while Ian's knees buckled at the first few steps. "Ian! Come on Ian we have to go!" Cassiel said to him cupping his cheeks, but the look in his eyes still appeared to be completely dazed and out of it.

"...Ca...Cassie? ...Cassiel?" He mumbled.

The angel's eyes widened. Did he just say his real name?

Before he was able to process this, Catalina seemed to have followed them outside and approached the doorway.

With no time to run and snap Ian out of it, he did the only thing he could think of. "Hold onto me!" And wrapped his arms tightly around Ian, his holy white angelic wings materializing out of his back and in a blur of motion, the two boys zipped up into the night sky. Flying fast and far out of the Alpha wolf's clutches.

"What..." She said to herself, eyes glued to the sky where her prey had just flown away. Not in the last two centuries had she seen something like that happen. Least of all from two of the most vulnerable looking things she had ever seen. One just sprouted angel like wings and the other inflicted some time of magic rebuke on one of her pack. "What are you..." She again said to no one in particular. But at that moment, she sniffed the air, catching the scent of a fear and adrenaline filled human heart beat racing down the street. She turned and looked in that direction to see the scrawny blonde boy dashing away. "Hmm...let's ask your friend..."

Later That Night, Peter's Residence...

The practically traumatized blonde teen Peter was laying in his small twin sized bed. A few hours ago, he ran all the way from The Den bar to his home not stopping even once to take a breath. Who knew he was so athletic? But upon making it home, thankfully his parents were already in bed since it was well past midnight when he got in.

So in the safety of his house he dragged himself upstairs, stripped down to his tidy whitey underpants, and collapsed into his bed. Beyond ready to simply turn his brain off for the night and pretend it was all a bad dream.

But his physical exhaustion quickly traded up for mental exhaustion. And his brain went wild with thoughts and theories about what exactly had happened back there.

"So...it was a shemale bar?" He guessed, "Or a transsexual bar? Something like that, and that one woman must've pulled a knife when we tried to leave. But maybe cut herself when Ian struggled? Or he got ahold of it and stabbed her back?" It was hard to tell, all he saw was flashing lights, some blood, and a long black haired woman on the ground holding her arm. "This is crazy, I didn't know we even had places like that in Shelter!"

Peter rolled over, his room was small. Only about eight by eight from wall to wall not including his closet. A work desk for homework and projects sat on the left side of his room and a small twenty four inch flat screen tv placed on top of it for after his assignments were done. And he had a single open window that his bed stood adjacent to, he faced away from it now.

This night would certainly live on in his memory forever, especially the first part. When he caught Feles actually...having sex with a girl there.

Literally, he was taking it up his... "Up his...his ass..." Peter thought and immediately clenched his thighs tighter together. "Uuuh...I knew we shouldn't have gone there." He groaned pulling the covers up over his head. What was going to happen at school now? What was Feles going to say? He got the sense that Feles was a very sexual person and had just a naturally flirtatious personality, but he never thought he would actually go that far! They were in high school after all. He closed his eyes in frustration just thinking about it.

Maybe he should stay home for a few days, play sick and hope that whatever this was would blow over. Just pretend that it never happened and maybe it would go away, maybe that was the best option.

The heat under the covers was already building with his amped up state and heavy breathing. He just couldn't relax and stop thinking about it.

With a huff he pushed the blanket off of his head and waited for the cooler air to embrace him.

Instead he felt a...strange shift in the atmosphere. That tingling feeling when all the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, and you feel like you're being watched.

"Well...I was expecting some cute little PJ's but this works too."

Peter jumped in shock and scanned the room wildly, his eyes forcing themselves to adjust to the lack of light aside from the full moon shining through his window.

His window... it was unlocked!

Standing next to his bed, hand on her hip and glowing eyes in the night was Catalina. The owner of the bar and soon to be teacher at their school. She followed him home, and broke in!

He tried to scream but she pounced before he could get a sound out. Her hand slapping his mouth shut hard and muffling his cries. He fought the moment she grabbed him, flailing and trying to kick and scream with his bare arms and legs, but he was no fighter. He was very scrawny and weak, easily she held him down as he fruitlessly batted at her trying to free himself.

"Shhhhh..." She raised her index finger to her lips and softly attempted to quiet the young boy down. He ignored it at first and kept wrestling against her imposingly strong body, but when the reality set in that she wasn't going to budge no matter how hard he tried, he eventually relented. His breathing was heavy and hard through her hand and she could hear his heart beating so fast.

She licked her lips.

It was then that the unsettling aura of unease in the room seemed to...change. Much like how the atmosphere of the club went from party to fuck house real quick. Peter felt his tensed up muscles begin to relax, and her glowing golden eyes bore into his petrified crystal blues. She brought her lips down to the back of her hand covering his mouth, and slowly removed it no longer preventing him from screaming. But her pheromones were coursing out of her body, releasing them in this small enclosed bedroom was going to overwhelm him easily. Hence why she made sure to shut the window behind her.

Peter watched her lips linger centimeters from his, "Wh...wh-what are you doing here?" He stammered, still his anxiety was calming, and for some reason he felt strangely warm. But that didn't take away from the fact that she had just broken into his home.

Her opposite hand carefully trailed down his naked torso. Her fingernail switching to a sharp claw and just barely dancing along the surface of his skin. His flesh jumped and reacted as it traveled down him. "If you don't keep quiet little boy..." Her claw eventually made it to the front of his undies. "I'm gonna cut you..." She pressed the sharp digit in just to pinch him a little. "Riiiight here..."

He shivered in fear as he felt the prick against his concealed penis. "P-please...don't..."

"Oh don't worry honey...I won't, just keep that cute little voice of yours down." She then leaned up away from him and shrugged off her denim jacket, tossing it off to the floor. She then stood up on his bed, towering over the almost completely nude Peter and began to strip herself.

Now he was even more confused. What exactly was she doing here, and why was she getting naked in front of him. And why did she smell...really good.

Her top came off effortlessly, as did her bra beneath that allowing her hefty breasts to come out to play. Peter's eyes instantly homed in on her pair and caused her to chuckle. "Oh trust me baby..." Her fingers hooked in through the waistband of her skirt and panties. "You haven't seen anything yet." And she pushed them down.

"What the!?" Peter said shocked, although to be fair, he should've seen it coming. A massive Nine inch hard on sprang up the moment her remaining garments were out of the way. Full and thick like a Peter's own arm, with a dangling smooth sack of testicles underneath. She kicked the skirt away leaving her boots on and took a step forward on the bed, being directly over Peter's head and then knelt down. Peter shook his head, "W-wait! No, I'm...I'm not..."

"Shhhh..." Catalina shushed the boy again and lowered herself to allow her entire cock to lay across his face. It was bigger than his head. Her balls hung under his chin and the tip went passed his hair. "Monsters are real sweetie...and you are meant to serve us." She slowly swayed her hips, moving her cock back and forth while his eyes followed it like a hypnotizing pendulum. "Or...we're gonna eat you alive..." She whispered down to him.

The poor boy looked mortified and scared, he wanted to scream, beg for mercy, try and fight again. But again, that strange lingering weight heavy in the room prevented him from doing so. It seemed to be making him more docile, less resistant to her advances. "What's...happening to me?"

"Now...be a good boy...and say ahh..." She drew her cock back to point it directly at the blonde's lips which on command, parted like she asked. The pheromones were working perfectly, she could tell he didn't want to accept her into his mouth. Hell, he was probably terrified right now. Random woman with a dick breaks into your house and sticks her dick in your face. Fuck that's the stuff of nightmares to a horny pubescent teen. But if she kept pumping those sweet pheromones out of her body, and out of their source, her balls. He would be like puddy in her hands in no time.

Gently she guided her girl cock into the boys mouth and slowly sawed it in and out. "Mmhm!" Peter weakly tried to protest again, apparently, the invasion of her warm meaty stick had him gaining some resolve, but there was little to nothing he could do now. She was practically sitting on his face, and the huge thick rod she was pushing deeper into his mouth was already in. "Ggck!" He tried to spit it out, but her hand came down and held his head in place. It tasted surprisingly good, like a thick salty popsicle, hot in his mouth and sweet on his taste buds. But it was the principle of the matter that made him resist, he was a straight guy! He didn't want to be sucking anybody's dick, even if it was attached to this beautiful Italian looking babe.

She could tell easily that he was a one hundred percent virgin. Probably never even touched a girl before, absolutely perfect to be her newest bitch. But that also meant completely inexperienced with any form of sex. Even now he wasn't sucking on her cock, it felt nice being in his mouth and his pleas and motions stroked his tongue along the underside of her shaft, but she wanted more. She wasn't going to take it easy on him all night, so she figured that maybe it was better to just introduce him to rough lovin from the get go.

"Ugh." She rolled her eyes and pulled her slick with spit dick free from his lips. He gagged right away and leaned over the side of his bed trying to spit out the taste. "You know boy, I've been waiting all day to get a piece of this ass, and you being difficult is only serving to make me more impatient." And she stepped down off his mattress to reach out to him and grab him around the center of his torso.