The Lost Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaah!" Peter shrieked as his world was flipped upside down. She held him in one arm close to her naked chest with him fully lifted off the floor, legs dangling splayed apart by her head and arms pinned to his sides by her grasp. Essentially, a standing sixty nine. "Aah! Let me go!"

Catalina was face to face with his concealed fear boner underneath the white boy panties he wore. While he was face to face with her angry and hard womanhood. "You better get use to this baby, this is gonna be your life now." With her free hand she grabbed the back of his head and shoved it down into her groin while her hips thrust forward.

"GRRCKKBMMM!" His scream was snuffed out and turned into a garbled gag as her cock plummeted all the way in to the back of his throat. Instantly triggering his gag reflex but whatever came up to try and expel the intruder was forced back down with her swollen tip that plugged his airway.

"Aaahhh...that's more like it." Catalina sighed in relief and started thrusting, her dick coming and going out of and back into his neck as it pleased. Peter choked and retched the entire time but was powerless to do anything. From the upside down position he couldn't pull his head back, and her arm held his own limbs to his sides. He was trapped, and all he could do was take it and try not to suffocate.

Her plump balls were all he was able to see and the underside of her shaft. They slapped into his face coming to rest on his nose and raping his senses with her pheromones. Spit drooled and oozed out from Peter's reluctant lips to drizzle down his face and forehead eventually dripping down onto the floor.

Catalina eventually released his head and just used her pelvis to fuck his face so she could take hold of his white underwear and rip them away, exposing his pale bottom and tiny hard cock to her finally. "Mmm!" He mumbled out, legs kicking a bit by her head. Apparently he thought he was entitled to some sense of modesty.

Wrong.

She grinned, "Awww what a pathetic tiny dick you have." She made fun of him. Peter's cheeks flushing a mixture of anger and embarrassment red. "Sooo small...what is it...three inches? Four inches at best? Aww...you poor sad little boy. No pussy is ever going to want this little thing." She flicked his ballsack causing him to jerk in surprise and slight pain.

"Mmm!Flmmbbmm!" It was useless, he was completely at her mercy.

She then grabbed a handful of the sweet pale butt that she'd been wanting, "But don't worry bitch, that cock isn't what I'm here for." She danced her fingers along his soft flesh until they found his virgin star. "This right here...this is what I want..."

He felt her fingers begin tracing circles around his most forbidden area and his eyes went wide in fear. An image of Feles riding that girls cock flashed through his head. "MMHMM! MHMMM!" He cried, unable to convey any words out to her though. Especially as she lifted one leg up and set it on the chair beside his desk for better leverage with her thrusts.

"Aahh...yeah...I'm gonna fuck that little hole of yours honey. Ahhh hahaha...You ready to lose your virginity bitch? Ready to be fucked up your ass for the first time? First of many?" She erupted into a laughing fit of sadistic delight while she fucked his upside down face. Peter could feel a few tears beginning to build up, unsure if it was due to his predicament or due to the constant gagging her cock forced him into. But either way it was bad. "Aaah! Aaaah! Fuuuck yeeeah!" Catalina growled through clenched teeth, skull fucking him like this for a while until to Peter's surprise, she dropped him harshly down to the ground.

"Ugh!" He landed face down on the floor, coughing and retching up again now that his throat had been roughly freed from it's tormentor.

But it found a new target now.

Catalina stood above his prone body again, but now her boots had been kicked off, her claws had all come out. Her gritted teeth sharpened and became long fang like. Pointed ears grew out from the top of her head and a soft velvety smooth fur lined her back and arms contrasting the grey skin tone she suddenly took. The fur didn't cover her chest or her cock, it seemed to perfectly move around the entire front of her body, connecting to a fluffy tail that grew from the bottom of the small of her back.

She again licked her lips over her now jagged teeth and quickly grabbed a pillow from his bed and tossed it beside him.

There was a low throaty growl coming from behind him followed by one of his pillows smacking him in the side of the face. Peter dared to risk a look over his shoulder at what it was that threw it.

"N...no..." He whispered.

Catalina had transformed into some kind of monster, part human and part...what looked like Wolf.

"I told you darling..." Her voice was deeper, and he watched as she trailed a clawed digit up the underside of her womanhood. "Monsters...serve us...or we'll eat you alive."

He followed her finger to her dick and saw that it too had changed. What once was a human shaped phallus, was now a big swollen K-9 like cock. Pulsing and fleshy with what seemed to be even bigger balls swaying under it. Hell her cock itself seemed like it was bigger! Or at least more intimidating now, and it oozed a clear fluid from the now tapered tip.

"No...no...please don-" Peter didn't get the chance to bed before she again pounced on her prey.

In one flurry of moves, she hooked her legs under his and forced him to spread them wide apart. And her arms captured his skinny wrists pinning them to the floor, her tip prodded at the entrance to his purity.

"You should bite the pillow boy, unless you want your parents to see you lose your virginity." She mercilessly shoved it in.

Thankfully the pillow was right there, and his face was already in it because Peter...screamed. "MMMMMMMMM!" A high pitch scream of pain as he felt her practically tear him in half from the inside. And she gave him no time to adjust either, she simply latched onto his shoulder, biting down hard enough to break the skin and started to thrust wildly like a breeding wolf.

Her hips brutalized his ass, the doggy cock railing into his ass with reckless abandon and taking from him his innocence in a very rough manner.

Catalina's Lycan eyes rolled back in bliss. "Fuuuuuck...virgin boys are the best..." She pounded away into his behind, hips a blur as she satiated her desire into his body.

Peter lost his voice after his first scream but still kept his face in the pillow, he was embarrassed, humiliated, and violated. His hands tried to scrabble at the carpet for something to grab onto, but she pinned them down. His feet tried to kick out beneath them but her own kept them wrapped up and held in place. Her heavy breasts squished into his back with their closeness and she leaned into him with all of her weight. She was all around him, and still, that scent accompanied her.

Their bodies rocked hard against the carpet, she was sure the boy would probably get rug burn after she was done with him.

"P...please...stop...I can't...take it...stop..." He quietly begged her.

But all she replied with was another sadistic chortle. "Awww...poor baby. Fucking take it, MMM!" She shoved in harder.

He was right, her balls were definitely bigger because they beat down against his ass and it felt like they had enough size and heft to spank him with each hump. And in this flurry of fucking she seemed to be utilizing, his ass was going to be red tomorrow.

It burned when she first entered him, and it truly felt like she was splitting him open. The frenzy she went into definitely didn't help, but as time went on and the scent lingered in his system longer, the pain softened into more of a dull throb with a full feeling in his tummy.

"...uu...uuuuhhh..." Finally the lightest of squeaks managed to creep out of Peter's throat. Each heavy breath took in more of her pheromones and made him weaker to her touch. Not necessarily numbing the pain of her brutal fucking, but helping him adjust to it. Helping him accept it.

The Lycan licked at the bite mark she made on his shoulder, then dragged her tongue up along his neck and the side of his face. Another submissive squeal came from the boy as she now covered his face in her spit.

She chuckled, "Hahh..haah...you're mine now slut...don't worry...nff...you'll like being a werewolves bitch...uuuuughhhh..." She groaned tilting her head up. Catalina wasn't trying to last long, just to get out her lust on this small little blonde cutie. So when she felt her orgasm building, she didn't even think about slowing down. She kept thrusting, and thrusting, and thrusting endlessly into his rectum, all the way until she felt her knot beginning to swell up. "Nnnn...fuck...ggrrrrrrrrr..." The base of her dick began to enlarge, filling and expanding even as she continued to drill into him. Her climax was here and she wanted him bred. So she bit down on his shoulder a second time and pushed in with all her strength.

"AaaaaAAAAAHHHMMMMM!" Peter began to scream again but her hand slapped around his mouth just in time as her knot managed to break beyond his anal ring, and insert her now ready to cum cock fully.

"GGRRRRRRRRRRRAaahhhh..." Catalina's chest vibrated as her seed started to flow, balls pulsing and twitching as her cock dumped it's load into her newly claimed bitch. "Uuuhhhhooohhh..." Her Lycan voice moaned feeling her long awaited release. She could literally feel her cum rushing out of her balls and up her cock, spewing out into Peter's belly impregnating his boy womb.

The blonde simply stared off at the wall, his mind going completely blank. He felt it. He felt it all rushing in, he had no way to stop it. It was inside him now, all of her gooey cum was filling him up. What did that mean, he'd just taken a cock up his ass, and now her cum was inside him.

He felt confused, dirty, and...and...horny...

Down below, in between his thighs, his tiny girly cock was harder than ever. Despite all the pain and reluctance, the warmth growing in his stomach made his toes curl, and his cock...tingled.

Softly Catalina licked at the boys ear again, this time, less possessively and more like a tender lover. "Well baby..." She said softly, "You're not a virgin anymore. You're mine now. Forever and ever." She giggled and stroked along his hair, "Now...I know you haven't cum yet. Poor thing. Well, I'll be happy to make you cum with round two." She gently gyrated her hips, he could hear the squishing of her juices inside him as they rubbed against her still sheathed and seemingly locked in place dick. "But first...you're going to have to tell me some things...about those friends of yours..."

*****

A.N. Boosh

Hope you guys enjoyed :) More to come as always!

Next Chapter: Like It Was Always Meant To Be