The Lost City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's probably going to be miserable, but it will be memorable. So yes, I agree."

"Aren't you sad to be abandoning your new girlfriend?" she teased.

"We met yesterday. I think the wedding can wait until next week," he replied. "Seriously, I think she's nice. But she's leaving after her friend's wedding. I'm not going to skip doing things I want to for a relationship that will only exist on Facebook three weeks from now."

Mira looked disapproving.

"Remind me never to sleep with you."

Josef laughed. "I think she would be horrified if someone suggested we were doing anything other than hooking up."

The sky had darkened while they were in the tour operator's office. Rippled clouds towered above the small town and a warm breeze whipped around them as they walked. The once-empty soccer field was now full of running teenagers. Their pattering feet stirred up explosions of dust that were swept away towards the ocean by the wind.

Heavy drops began to fall and thunder boomed over the hills. Someone scored a goal, and the yells of celebration found their way through the soft sizzle of water on dirt to Mira and Josef as they walked.

Mira looked down at her white shirt.

"I think we should run back to the hostel. This will turn transparent if I get soaked by the rain."

Josef slowed his pace to a shuffle.

"Pervert." She took off at a sprint. "Last one there buys dinner!"

Josef swore and ran after her, passing her just before she reached the steps to the hostel.

Mira smiled up into the rain as they climbed the stairs.

"I love thunderstorms. They remind me how big the sky is."

Michal insisted they go to the hillside club that night.

"You're going to take off and leave me all alone in two days. The least you can do is buy me dinner and take me dancing."

They were standing in the middle of their dorm room, and she wrapped her arms around him and stared up at him with big eyes. Josef almost felt guilty.

"OK. Just as long as you promise not to hold my dancing against me."

"Yay!" Michal twirled away from him happily.

They ate at the same restaurant as the night before. Michal and Mira had both put on short skirts. Josef felt underdressed and envied.

"Did I haggle with someone for that thing?" he pointed at Mira's dress.

"Yes. She was very impressed with your tenacity."

"Well, I certainly have a good eye. It looks great." Mira blushed a little. Michal punched him in the arm.

"You look stunning as well," Josef said, turning to her. "But I can't take any credit for that, so really, why mention it?" He got punched again.

"Ouch."

"You have my permission to kill him and dispose of his body in the jungle," Michal told Mira.

"Consider it done."

"Well, I guess I better enjoy my last nights on earth."

They arrived at the club's entrance a little after eleven. A long concrete stairway led up towards the pulsing music. Half-way up they came upon bathrooms recessed into the wall. A blonde girl stumbled out as they passed. Her eyes were unfocused, and she grabbed Mira's arm for stability.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry. This stuff is intense." She hurried ahead of them, bracing herself against the wall.

"This should be interesting," said Josef.

They entered the top level of the club. A crowded bar was jammed against the back wall. In front of it, red and orange lights cast diseased patterns on a seething dance floor. The far end of the room emptied onto an open-air patio that overlooked the moonlit bay.

"The lonely nights, they fade away, he slips into his white Nikes, he smokes a blunt and then he's on the way."

Josef elbowed his way to the bar and made his way back to Mira and Michal with three Caipirinhas.

"You don't have to get me drunk, you know," Michal accepted the drink and slid her free arm around his waist.

"And you couldn't get me drunk enough," smiled Mira.

"I'm actually trying to get myself drunk. I don't think I'm actually a better dancer when I'm drunk, but I sure think I am," he paused. "If that makes any sense."

"None at all," Michal kissed his neck.

Josef finished his drink quickly and went back for another. When he returned, Michal and Mira were dancing together. Two drinks later he was willing to join them. The three of them found their own corner of the dance floor, but the press of bodies was so tight that little room was left for dancing. Michal happily wrapped her arms around Josef and writhed against his body. Mira raised her arms in the air and swayed to the music. Josef leaned down to Michal and kissed her, tasting the lime and alcohol on both of their tongues. When he looked back up Mira was in conversation with a tall and handsome blonde man. Michal pulled his head back down to her mouth, and when he looked up again Mira was gone. He thought he spotted her near the bar with the same man.

"Looks like it's just the two us," Michal whispered into his ear, giving it a little lick as she spoke.

"It does look that way. I hope she's ok."

"She's a big girl, plus that guy looked hot."

Josef gave her his full attention.

"Did he now?"

"Tall and blonde and muscular. Mmmm. Maybe Mira will share." She licked her lips.

He pulled her close and smacked her ass with his right hand.

"None of that now."

She moaned softly and ground against him.

"Dance with me then. Mira can take care of herself," she whispered.

So they danced. Josef lost track of the number of songs that played. The night was hot and the club smelled like sweat and the sea. Every so often a scrap of ocean breeze would find its way through the patio door to their part of the dance floor and snake its way around their moving bodies.

Michal had her arms around his back and her cheek pressed into his left shoulder as their hips moved together. His hands drifted down her back and rested on the top of her ass. He could feel her lips on his collarbone.

Eventually, they drifted out to the patio and stood arm-in-arm at the railing looking down on the beach. The moon was higher than it had been when they went swimming the night before, and it had turned the entire cove silver.

"This is so pretty," Michal said. "I'm going to have to thank Shane for making me come down here for his wedding."

"I think I need to thank him, too."

She kissed him.

"Yeah, you should probably get him a wedding gift or something." Her hand found its way to his ass and squeezed.

"Can we leave soon? I kind of want to fuck you right now," she said softly, leaning into him.

He slipped his hands under her dress and cupped her naked ass, pulling her up onto her tip-toes. She ground her crotch against his.

"OK, let's go," he said. "We should try and find Mira and let her know we're leaving, though."

They searched the dance floor but Mira was nowhere to be found. The stairs and the bathrooms were similarly Mira-free. She wasn't in the small crowd gathered on the sand at the foot of the stairs either.

"What do we do now?" asked Michal.

"I guess we go back to the hostel. Maybe she got bored and headed back there."

There was no answer when Josef knocked on Mira's door, however, and the girl at the front desk didn't remember seeing her come in.

"I'm sure she's alright," said Michal. "She's probably just with that guy on the beach."

Josef frowned. "I guess."

Michal lifted her dress over her head.

"If you want to worry about something, worry about what I'm going to tell my friends you're like in bed."

Josef laughed.

"Wow. That's a great way to give a guy performance anxiety."

She began pulling off his shirt.

"I believe in using both the carrot and the stick," she laughed. "That sounds dirtier than I intended it to. But it's probably true either way."

"Oh really," Josef pushed her backed softly onto one of the lower bunks. "And where, exactly, would you put the carrot?"

He teasingly kissed his way up and down her bare stomach.

"Ahh," she shivered. "That's for me to know and you to find out when you're least expecting it."

She hissed when he teasingly nibbled on her already-rigid nipple through the sheer fabric of her bra. His right hand wound itself into her hair and he gently pulled her head back, exposing the length of her throat to his soft kisses.

She moaned and spread her legs underneath him. He kissed her lips. The tip of her tongue flickered out of her mouth and against his. He grunted softly and pressed his hardening cock against her through the fabric of his shorts and her underwear.

He pulled away from her and slid quickly down her body, hooking his hands into her panties and dragging them down with him. She lay with her legs splayed as he knelt in front of her. Her auburn pubic hair was shaved into a small strip at the top of her pussy, and he ran his fingers lightly through it before trailing them down the two creases where her thighs met her groin. She hissed and brought her feet off the ground so that her knees were bent. He could see moisture already seeping from her folds. He blew lightly on them, and grazed the very top of pussy with the flat of his tongue.

"Uhhh," she moaned. "Stop teasing me!"

He slid his tongue into her. She tasted tangy and salty. Her scent made him even harder. He began a slow circular motion with his tongue, dragging the flat of it over her clit and then teasing her opening with the tip. As her arousal mounted, he slowly increased the speed of his circles. His hands held her thighs apart and his fingers pressed lightly above her groin.

Soon he could feel her clit harden into a ridge in his mouth. The muscles along the sides of her pussy began to flex. He pulled back until only the very tip of his tongue was circling lightly along the ridge.

She made a small shrieking sound.

"Please let me cum! I'm so close."

He ignored her and continued his light teasing. Her clit got even harder. Suddenly, he pressed back down with his mouth, enveloping the ridge and the top of her pussy in firm, round licks. She shuddered and began thrusting up into his mouth. He felt a small explosion of liquid in his mouth and her hands found the back of his head to hold him in place.

"Oh, oh, ahhh," she grunted.

After a moment she relaxed and released him.

"Well, that was certainly nice," she said a bit breathlessly. "I was planning on blowing you and then riding you like I was Amelia Earhart and you were a biplane, but I don't seem to have any muscles at the moment. How would you feel about climbing on top of me and fucking me?"

"A biplane? Really? Plus didn't she crash?"

"Just focus on the fact that she was really hot."

"Did med school make you this weird, or is just a natural talent?"

"Shush," she said as he positioned himself over her. Her fingers wrapped around his cock and pulled him in. The feeling of slick, muscular flesh suddenly surrounding him was almost overpowering. He had to pause for a moment to regain control. She sighed into his ear.

"That feels nice."

She squeezed him gently. He pulled out slightly and savored the feeling of filling her again. Her thighs rose up to meet him and her feet slid around his calves to hook him in place.

"I want you to cum in me, just so you know," she murmured.

"I'll take that under advisement."

"Oh, I don't think you'll have much choice in the matter," she grinned, squeezing him again.

He began to stroke into her with longer thrusts. Her eyes closed and her arms went back to brace her against the dorm room wall. Her breasts shook with his rhythm. He angled himself so that he ground across her clit with each thrust. Her moans rose in volume as he increased his tempo. He could feel his orgasm begin to build in the space between his balls and his cock.

Suddenly, Michal tensed under him and went quiet. He kept fucking her as it became harder and harder to work his cock into her pussy. Her hands came off the wall and gripped his forearms painfully. Her face tilted backwards and her mouth came open. She hung like that for a moment and then everything released. Her eyes popped open and she groaned. The muscles in her pussy pulsed around him.

"Oh my god, please come in my right now," she begged.

Josef fucked into her as fast as he could. The spike of pleasure was quick and intense and then he was draining himself deep inside her. She murmured her contentment as she felt him spasm and then pulled him down into her arms.

---------------------

Josef woke from a restless sleep early the next morning. From where he lay, he could see pale yellow sunlight snagging on the peaks of a few of the taller roofs in the town. Michal lay facing away from him, her butt pressing firmly against his thigh. He couldn't see her face, but he could hear her slow sleep-breathing.

He slipped quietly out of bed and dressed. There was no answer when he knocked on Mira's door and the bleary-eyed man sitting at the check-in desk had no memory of seeing a small Indian girl when Josef asked him.

He jogged the now-familiar route down to the water and walked the expanse of the town's narrow beach. He saw a few signs of the previous night's revelry (bottles, two forgotten pairs of flip flops, even one bedraggled pair of underwear) but no hint of Mira. The gate at the bottom of the stairs to the club was padlocked shut and there was no sign of life within.

He walked back to the hostel along a different street, pausing only to purchase two small cups of coffee. Michal stirred herself awake when he entered the room.

"Mmmm. Few things smell better than coffee in the morning. If you brought me bacon and eggs as well, I might really fall in love with you."

He smiled.

"Sorry, the closest thing I saw was arepas and cheese, and I haven't quite taught myself to like those yet."

"Well, if you bring that coffee over here, I might forgive you."

She sat up to accept the cup and he sat down next to her. They sipped in silence for a few moments.

"Mira's still not back," he told her.

She nodded.

"I thought you looked worried," she paused. "I'm sure she's fine. Disappearing overnight with a guy is hardly unprecedented behavior, speaking from my own experience," she grinned at him.

He made a face at her.

"Tell you what," she said. "Try not to worry about her today. Let's have fun, and then, if she's not back by tonight, we can try and figure out what to do."

Josef grimaced and then nodded.

"Ok, agreed. Especially since I can't think of anything we can actually do."

After eating, they hiked around the spit of land that bordered the harbor on its northern side until they arrived at a smaller cove that sheltered a beautiful white sand beach. Enterprising locals had set up beach chairs and umbrellas and were renting them out for a few thousand pesos for the day. The hill side of the beach sheltered a few long tin-roofed restaurants that served up fried fish and rice. Matronly Colombian women walked up and down the sand offering fresh coconuts spiked with rum to the beach-goers.

"I feel like I'm stuck in a light-beer commercial," observed Michal an hour later as they reclined on their chairs looking out at the blinding blue water. "Except somehow I'm drinking rum."

By late afternoon, Josef was tired, happy, a little bit drunk and very sunburned.

"Oh man," laughed Michal when she saw how red his neck and shoulders were. "You are going to hate yourself tomorrow when you have to put a heavy backpack on."

"Fuck me," said Josef, as his impending suffering registered.

"I mean, I am a bit of an exhibitionist, but I think there are too many people around," demurred Michal.

Josef just shook his head.


They returned to town as the sun was setting. They ate a quiet dinner at a small restaurant on the beach walk before returning to the hostel. There was still no sign of Mira. The man at the front desk seemed stoned now, but he still didn't recall seeing her. Back in their dorm room, Josef stood in indecision.

"I don't really know what to do," he said. "Going to the police seems a bit extreme, plus they won't do anything unless she's missing for a lot longer. And she's probably fine. Fuck! This is annoying."

"Wait at least until tomorrow. If she doesn't show up for your trek, then it's time to worry."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm not her dad, even if I do want to spank her right now."

Michal raised one eyebrow.

"You're not my dad either, but I might be ok with you spanking me."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

"You might regret that in a minute."

She squealed as he pulled her across his lap. He yanked her bikini bottoms down around her knees and pinned her wrists together on the mattress with his left hand.

"Oh my god," she gasped, squirming against his legs.

He brought his right hand down on her right cheek with a soft crack. She whimpered quietly, but brought her head up defiantly.

"You call that a spanking? I've smacked myself harder than that trying to kill a mosquito."

His next swing caught her left cheek so hard that the smack echoed around the room. Her body jerked across his knees.

"Ahh...," was all she managed to say.

He brought his hand down repeatedly until the delicate flesh of her ass was disfigured with bright red hand-prints. She muffled her cries by burying her face in the rumpled bedclothes. After almost twenty-five strokes, Josef paused.

Michal lay still, draped across his knees. He thought he could hear her crying softly into the sheets.

"Oh no, was that too hard? I'm so sorry. I got carried away."

She raised her head to look at him. Her face was flushed, her red hair tangled, and her eyes were wet.

"Can I please have another twenty? And then will you fuck me?"

He stared at her. Then he smiled.

Michal braced herself with her hands. Then the spanks started again. Josef could feel her tense every time he pulled his hand back. By the end she was grunting with each impact. When he was done, Josef pulled her off of his lap and slung her face down on the bed so that her ass hung over the side and her knees rested on the ground.

He pulled his cock free from his board shorts, stroked it a few times, and then sunk it all the way into her. Michal groaned and turned her head to look at him.

"I'm going to cum so quickly. Please just fuck me as hard as you want to."

He ground his hips into her a few times, enjoying the tingling sensation of the head of his cock sliding against the narrowing walls of her pussy. Then he grabbed a handful of her curly hair and began to ram himself into her as quickly as he could.

Her groans escalated to cries and Josef could soon feel her tightening around him. He brought his free hand crashing down on her ass in a cascade of spanks. She stiffened and came with a shriek. Her pulsing turned his dick to iron and as soon as her muscles loosened enough to allow him movement he resumed fucking her.

"Oh god," she mumbled. "Please let me rest for a moment. I'm too sensitive."

Instead he increased his pace, catching her ass with one stinging slap.

"Ahhhh..," she moaned, writhing beneath him in a mixture of arousal and discomfort. He could feel the muscles that joined his cock to his balls tightening. Michal reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks apart as he fucked her. The view of his cock sliding in and out of her and her asshole tensing and relaxing was too much for him, and he began to cum. He pulled out quickly and his cum sprayed across her ass and up her back.

Michal collapsed forward on the bed and closed her eyes.

"Mmmm....," was all she managed.

Josef stayed standing for a moment, staring at her reddened, cum-covered ass and her beautiful flushed face.

"Wow," he muttered before staggering to the bathroom to find a towel. When he offered it to Michal she waved it away with her eyes still closed.