The Lost City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I want to feel your cum drying on me. I'll shower in the morning. Come hold me please."

He joined her on the bed, wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm going to miss you," she murmured as she drifted off to sleep. He stayed next to her for a few more minutes before rising to pack his gear for the next day's trek.

---------------------

Josef awoke early the next morning to an insistent knock that rattled the corrugated tin that served as a door for their dorm. He staggered out of bed, slipped on some underwear and opened the offending piece of metal.

He was greeted by Mira's bright and smiling face.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead!" she said cheerfully. "Our trek leaves in an hour!"

"I already packed last night...," mumbled Josef, then his eyes narrowed. "Where the hell have you been?"

"Oh, it's been amazing! I met this guy that night we went to the club, and he was really nice, and he and a bunch of his friends are camped at a beach a few miles north of here. And he invited me back there, and it was so beautiful, and the people were really nice so I just stayed there for a couple nights."

"I've been worried sick!" said Josef angrily. "We didn't know what happened to you at the club, and then you didn't come back for two nights. I thought something bad might have happened to you."

"Oh," she frowned. "Well, you two seemed pretty wrapped up in each other and I figured you would appreciate the space. And I'm not your responsibility anyway."

Josef glowered at her.

"We don't have time for this right now," she said impatiently. "Take a shower and meet me downstairs."

Before Josef could think of a fitting reply, she turned on her heels and the door swung shut in his face. He stood there for a moment, silently mouthing things he wished he had said, and then he entered the bathroom and braved the electric warmth of the shower.

Michal joined him when he finally went downstairs to meet Mira. She gave Mira a hug and Josef a lingering kiss on his cheek before they shouldered their packs and left the hostel.

"Have fun! Be safe. See you in five days!" she called after them.

They waved back.

"Well, you two still seem to be getting along well," said Mira dryly.

Josef grunted noncommittally in answer.

They walked the rest of the distance to the tour company office in silence.

There was a small group standing outside the building. Josef recognized the two Australians from his bus ride to Taganga and said a silent prayer that they had finished their conversation by now. They were chatting with an older couple. All four turned as Josef and Mira arrived.

"La Ciudad Perdida?" asked the older man.

"Yes!" answered Mira.

"Great! The guy went to get his jeep. He said there would be six of us, so I guess we're all here."

He held out his hand to them.

"I'm Martin, this is Hanna."

Josef and Mira shook his hand and introduced themselves. The Australians came forward next.

"Hey guys, I'm Damien and this is my friend Leila." More hand shaking.

Just then the Colombian tour operator pulled up in a jeep.

"Wonderful, we are all here! Everyone hop in. There's a river crossing on today's hike, so the earlier we start the better."

And with that, they were off. The jeep roared through the town's rutted streets for a few minutes before it climbed a winding road that led northwards. They crested a ridge and the last buildings dropped from view. Their path spiraled down into a narrow, green valley. Vine-strangled trees loomed over them and somewhere in the distance Josef heard thunder.