The Lost Dandhakaas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The King unplugged his pricks from the near dead two cunted tart's holes by tugging at her limp body by her hair and cast her to the top of the growing clump of the exhausted lot. With a quick to and fro swing of his torso, he flung the rest of the brazen hussies off him and looked around for a futanari.

He spotted a he-woman Hijra who was looking at his lord, lust lucid in his eyes. He snapped his fingers and it walked over, breasts heaving in anticipation of the fuck ahead.

Clutching at it and holding it by both arms, he speared the anal and vaginal channels with his dual dicks, as he had done to the wretch he had just nearly killed. Holding it with his paws under the shoulders, he signalled to another to service the futa's eight inch cock with her hands.

In minutes the hermaphrodite was spent and shot huge loads of Dandakhaashi spunk over his lord's broad chest. The crones rushed in to suck it off, as the futanari slunk off, the plundering of it's orifices driving it to sheer exhaustion. Sitting in a squat haunch, he licked the dribble from his cunt using his finger tips.

The Dandhakaas had gained the upper hand at the cost of about half their numbers. They cared little for these losses. Scenting imminent victory, some Dwilings started copulating with willing Ekling men and women. The numbers on the edge of the skirmish were sufficient enough to overwhelm the few Avanis.

Unspent as yet, the King's dicks were ramrod stiff, throbbing. He spread his legs wide and thrust his bums back and let out a loud stench of a fart, the miasmic flatulence adding to the erotic drama. This was the signal to get buggered.

A waiting futa with a nine inch dongle, erect like a flagstaff, angled at 45 degrees to the horizontal, so far soothed by his own hands and a couple of Dandhakaashi women, positioned himself behind his lord's buttocks, to shove it into his ruler's arsehole, lubricated by the saliva of the harridans who were licking it so far. A double cunted nag came over and spat on the head of the hermaphrodite's rod.

The rest of the unsatiated dual vaginaed females fell on the remaining Hijras, seeking their fulfillment by squirming over their shafts.

The Avani force was cut down to a thousand, a thirtieth of is starting numbers. The Dandhakaas surge was unstoppable.

The King readied his buttocks into position to receive his Hijra's hardness. He was exultant at the decisive outcome.

The he-woman's stiffened phallus, swollen veins ridging the shaft length, nudged at the puckered entrance of the sphincter, as his lord howled, "Ppppppp rrrrrrr eeeee ggggg hhhh aaaaaa sssssss hhhhhh", viewing the rampage of the cowardly Avani forces, running hither and thither in disarray.

A sharp thrust upward, it broke through, and nudged against the prostate and causing wilder howls from the brute barbarian overlord. The she-folk fell on their lord's scimitars and chewed and ravaged at them with their fangs.

The valiant Avani soldiers fought 3 or 4 Dandhakaas simultaneously. But it was a losing cause as the Eklings and Dwilings outnumbered them. Fighting was now about halfway up the ridge. They were now pushed behind their rampart carrying their battle standard. If this fell, it was symbolic defeat and fall back was doctrine. Spurred by this, the Avani fought harder.

The Dandhakaa King was moments away from glory, his Hijra filling up his rectum, his cocks being sucked on, as he spotted his Dwiling warriors mount the Dandhakhaashi pennant on the flagpole of the Avani ramparts.

On the King's platform it was all the twin-sexed Dwilings in a writhing mass, engaged in frantic fucking. There were no rules today. Anyone could fuck anyone. Single pussied Ekling women jostled about beneath the platform. Some of the single cunted looked upward at the high altar, beseeching their King to fuck them in cunt and arse together. Their frenzied faces and wild looks about them sent a further rush up the chieftain's spine. He was tempted to take one on. This was permissible on the battle ground.

He made a motion with his hands at his loyal she-man Hijra and an ecstatic Ekling hussy was hauled aboard. She was delirious at the opportunity to have the headman's twin heads in her holes. Salivating, and bracing to be lacerated by the hardened duplex dorks, she positioned herself brazenly, hips around his wait.

One sharp shove, bingo, he burst into her well fucked vagina and bumhole with relative ease and she was hardier than the quick orgasming Dwiling dames. He pistoned for a couple of minutes and he was at the verge, and held back. He had her pulled off and pushed off the side where willing hands of the women below, helped her off and with their tongues, they set to worship her pussy and shithole venerated by their lord's lances.

He was savouring the flush of seeing the final skirmish and then the win, as his Hijra let loose his cum inside his leader's shitpipe. He continued to slide his long cock in and out for a few more minutes, almost driving his boss over the edge.

Their leaders having fallen, the Avani ranks were in total disarray. Retreat bugles sounded from the few remaining commanders, who considered the adage, he who runs away, lives to fight another day. They turned tail, and scrambled up the slopes, tripping and falling in their haste over unseen outcrops of rock and small bushes.

At the top of the ridge, they paused and looked back at the bunch of Dwilings who had almost caught up with them. The commanders rallied at the top and a fierce fight ensued. Eklings joined the scrum, having snatched up weaponry enroute from the fallen foes. It was over in a few minutes. Those had not waited at the top, had reached the foothills on the other side, and gallopped off on waiting horses into the darkness.

Victory was his. He let out a loud baying like wild wolf. The victorious Dandhakaas fell into a wild orgy amongst themselves. Single sexed males ran after the fleeing foes to plunder their food stores and other goods left behind in the base camp. There would be more battles later but today was theirs.

As he felt warm jets from the Hijra inside him, he let himself go, as he felt the glory of his victory bet at one with his own long drawn orgasm.

The alpha male seed exploded outward, gushing cupful after cupful in long streams. His yellow-white semen squirted and splashed all over over his brood of Dandakhaashi consorts. Some spilled over the platform on the waiting one cunted hussies, the unlucky chasing the fortunate one who managed a few lucky drops of royal jism, she, hurriedly squirming some of the gummy juice into her eager cunt.

Above, each waiting wench rushed in to greedily savour of their leader's seed which had drenched them like a dense shower. Futanari, double cunted Dwilings alike, they sucked it off each other, off the chariot floor, some dabbing their fingers with the thick globs and inserting gooey fingers into their womb holes, desiring to bear their leader with suitable offspring.

The vanquished regrouped in the night, to contemplate their strategy. They would need help from the hinterland kingdoms. The frontline kingdoms who bore most of the brunt. An alliance would need to be quickly forged between all of them against the barbaric Dandhakaas.

The Dandhakaa leader bellowed and bellowed in primeval yodels of success, splutters of spit accompanying each. He sat down, his carnal urges fulfilled. As he lay down, his menage sprawled around him, his twin cocks stirred up once and tucked themselves away. The fornications on the ground, binging on toddy and ganja continued unabated for a while till one by one they slumbered in stoned stupor.

The skies opened up before dawn in a huge cloudburst. Rain came down in buckets, lashing and pouring down the sides of the bowl shaped valley in ad hoc waterfalls. In minutes, the valley floor was about a foot deep in slush and filling up fast. Lightning cracked, directly at a bunch of grouped bodies on the valley floor, electrocuting them instantly.

The rapidly rising lake, awoke the sleeping Dandhakaas and they mobbed forward towards the shore, stampeding and perishing in droves. Those that hesitated in rushing forward were soon caught up in neck deep water, and not knowing how to swim, thrashed around and drowned in minutes.

Two more lightning bolts struck nearby and a massive direct hard blast hit right at the center of the valley, sending a wave of blue light across the waters. This jolt finished any that might have miraculously survived till then. The ear-splitting thunder that followed rolled on and on.

The more alert or less intoxicated of the Eklings came out of their drunken stupor and had awakened those nearby and scrambled up the hillside, and stayed above the waterline. Loyal Dwilings carried their leaders platform to the safety of the ridge. Before their dumb founded eyes, the erstwhile battlefield was now a lake full of corpses, Avanti and Dandhakaa. The few surviving Dandhakaas trekked back to their Abujmarh hills and were never heard of again.

After the huge carnage from the battle and deluge it took decades before anyone dared to enter the bowl. Once passage was possible, Avani and adjoining kingdoms led joint expeditionary forces to finish the Dandhakaa scourge once and for all, but could find no trace, not even skeletons.

The Dandhakaas seemed to have vanished from the face of the Earth. The Avanti leaders surmised that they may have perished entirely in the flash flood and were deeply relieved at the the extinction of the monsters.

Dusk had fallen as the narration drew to it's conclusion. Light fog and a chill crept over the banks. The shikari moved to stoke the fire pit to provide some warmth against the chill of the wintry evening. It was soon blazing after the addition of some firewood and twigs and a few pokes.

"Incredulous", uttered the leader, "Preposterous", he spluttered, "You must be making this all up, old man". He was amazed at the reading of the papyri and at times even deeply aroused by the crude translation from the guide. He had noticed the shikari rubbing his prick a few times, and only his upbringing had stopped him from doing the same.

"This is just a figment of this charlatan's warped mind from smoking all that shit", he continued at the top of his voice. "Two pricks, two pussies, one of each, huh Indeed!, he-woman, she-man bah! What a circus!", he guffawed. He was no doubt disappointed that there were no pots of gold and the booty that had driven him this far was naught.

The shikari, quietened him and asked to not irritate the baba, who was glaring at them.

"Huurrrrarrkk", came a sharp shout from the mendicant. The sadhu took the final drag from his chillum and cleaned it while it was warm.. In one swift move, he stood up, over seven feet tall, and threw the entire palm leaves on to the fire. They were reduced to ashes in seconds before the shocked team. Stretching his body to his full height, he struck a terrifying pose, and dropped his loincloth.

Protruding from his pubes, clearly visible by the dancing firelight, were two fully erect phalluses. He used either hand to grasp at each and separated them.

He waved us away in silent rage and walked into his hut.

Stunned, they stood rooted to their places, and after a few minutes, regaining some measure of composure, crept silently away.

The returned the next morning, to meet the hermit and to know more, but there was no hut, no Dandhakaa. Just the fire pit, smouldering a bit here and there.

He was gone.

Dandhakaas were lost again.

12