The Lost Lord Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers

Linias only held a shocked expression on his face; he recoiled from the pain as Lauren retracted her arm through his body. Blood welled from the massive wound as Linias' wings appeared. They were just like Rainer expected from any angel, pure white, flawless, and dignified. The wings then burst into flames. Linias' entire body was soon engulfed.

So this is how an angel dies... Rainer though, I kind of feel sorry for him, even if he was a merciless bastard. No... This is like being sorry for one of those genocidal dictators.

"Shit... Thanks for the help, how'd you know I was trying to distract him for you two?" Asked Rainer.

"I didn't." Admitted Lauren, "Nerissa did. She said she could tell whatever you wanted just by your facial expressions... She is quite dedicated."

"That's... A bit scary actually. Thanks anyway."

"What's happening over there?" Lauren asked Rainer as she pointed her bloodied hand towards Aureal and Hannah.

"The one with the hammer is my friend. And we are not harming her... There anything you can do to help her?" He worried.

"I wish. While she is fully alive and well with no external injuries, I can see no life in her eyes. At some point in her fight, she lost herself. I can't help her without risking myself. I-" Lauren's eyes then widened through her glasses, Rainer saw why.

Darkness burst from Aureal's weapon and shot out towards Hannah. Any bits of darkness that wasn't enveloped by her light or parried by her sword touched her skin, causing her to flinch in pain. This is her power, despised by angels, and coveted by demons. Rainer remembered her saying that darkness is like a poison to angels, as is light is a poison to demons. Rainer considered himself lucky that Linias didn't use any light based attacks on him.

"In all of my life... I have never heard of an angel who could wield darkness... This is unbelievable... Impossible." Gasped Nerissa, as she jumped in between Lauren and Rainer. She was clearly shocked that an angel could wield its polar opposite.

"Improbable you mean..." Corrected Rainer, "I've heard her story, She can tell you herself if she wishes... As her friend, I'm not revealing her past without asking her first." Rainer focused on the fighting angels, clearly worried about Aureal.

"Yes... This I've heard of this before." A familiar voice reached the ears of Rainer and Lauren, Nerissa. "Yes, seeing it up close, I know what's happening here."

"Took your time, what've you been up too?"

"Oh... I'm sorry, my fiancée. I was investigating the surrounding areas for any other enemies. I also set up sensors in case one pops up, it's too sudden for me to set up and effective traps or wards unfortunately. We are safe from any other angels for the time being." She was not in her normal frivolous demeanor, she was focused and tensed, ready for a fight at a moment's notice. "In any case, I'm sorry for neglecting you! I will make up for it by the time we get you back home! I should've been the one to help you in your fight, but nooooo, Miss Witch here, just had to beat me in this human game called rock-paper-scissors." Well... That observation failed.

"Hah... You failed to recognize the rules. In real life, yes, a rock can beat paper, but not in the game."

"Oi, you two, save the argument for later. Nerissa, what did you mean be, 'I know what's happening here?'"

"As part of my studies, I learned in a text about the detailed process of an angel falling from grace."

Rainer and Lauren remained silent, only the sounds of the seemingly unending battle between Aureal and Hannah. Rainer especially wanted to know what was happening to Aureal, there was few he could call friend in his life, and Aureal is definitely one of them.

"I won't explain the entire complex process, it would take too long. Essentially, once an angel finds the resolve within itself to give up everything it believed, revered, and fought for, this process happens. For the all cases except for a special few, an angel will fall from grace into the category of sin that it is opposite to in the seven virtues. Judging from what I'm feeling from her, I'm feeling Lust, so she came from the virtue of Chastity. A sort of battle formed from within her heart, soul, and mind, between the Virtue of Chastity and the Sin of Lust. If she resolved to go against her faith and follow her Sin of her own will, then without a doubt, Lust will win. Any angel that does have this happen, on their free will or not, I have heard are executed by their peers, as corruption has already taken a foothold. Only one angel I know of managed to not be executed and has miraculously eventually became an Archangel, though I don't know which. I also read that the angel is unconscious during this time, so the fact that she is fighting while she is unconscious is no mean feat, she uniquely skilled. An angel is unconscious during this process is because they have to wade through the battle between their beliefs. Once you know the fallen side of an angel has won, several things will happen, two of which are very noticeable and are what we should look for. The first, the angel's wings will turn black, or any shade around it. The second, the golden halo, which we can't see at the moment, should shatter. You'll see the rest of the changes for yourself should her Lust win out. And from that point on, my memory is hazy on the process, forgive my horrible memory, fiancée..." She spoke dignified, up until that last part, while she explained how an angel falls from grace.

"What's going on in there, Aureal? You can bloody do this! I've only spoke to you a couple of times, but I know for a fact, you will choose the path that's right for you. I don't care if you fall or not, you're still my friend!" Cheered Rainer, there was no way he, or his two accomplices should get involved in the fight, the only support they should offer was in the form of words.

"...You're still my friend!" Those were the only words that came from Rainer that Aureal managed to comprehend. Her blackened out state forced her to watch the battle between her body and the angel that talked too much, Hannah.

No, that's too nice. Let's call her the bitch that talks too much, bitchannah... No, that doesn't really seem to flow. What's a good name for her? No, that's not important right now, what is important is what is happening to me? Why can I not control my body? Hannah did not weave any spell as far as I can tell. Eh? What might that be over there? No, best not to stray from the fight, lest I can take control of my body again.

"No, it's best you come over here." A harrowing voice came from the direction Aureal was focused on. Aureal thought she saw something shine amidst the dark, but whatever it was, it was quickly drowned by the dark.

Why should I go over there? Something might happen to my body. The bitch that talks too much might come up with a trick...

"Your instincts will take good care of your body, it will not fall prey to your enemy, nor will it take the initiative. That would be too easy now, would it? You have trained yourself well for your instincts to fight on even after sub consciousness. Time will not flow as quickly outside as it does in here, we have plenty of time to spare, plenty. That aside, like any crossroads in one's future, one must decide which way path to take. Now venture towards the origin of this ominous voice of mine."

Crossroads? Very well, I cannot say for certain, but it seems I have no choice but to trust this anonymous voice with an odd sense of humor.

Aureal wandered aimlessly for a small while, following the direction of the harrowing voice. No matter what direction she looked, darkness enveloped the scene. However, after walking for quite a distance, light pierced the horizon. Upon reaching the light, she could see that it was pushing against the darkness she had just come from, and the darkness itself was pushing back.

Now what? I doubt I have to go any further... I do not see your origin, odd voice.

The voice spoke once more, never giving up its location, "Yes, this is what you should be at, the crossroads between two beliefs in your mind. The darkness here is your lust. The lust that built up within you, unknowingly, as you spoke with the new Ruler of Sin, Rainer. He did not force his Sin on you, nor did his aura affect you. This is purely of your own creation. And from the light, is chastity. Your faith, teachings, and your virtues that you had lived by in Heaven. You were raised as an angel of chastity, while technically you had no choice in what you could believe in, you always knew what was right. Ah, the guests have arrived. This is where my guidance ends, and your decision comes." The voice faded away.

Guests? And who might those be in here? I only see myse-. Oh.

Two figures walked forward, one in the darkness, and one in the light.

"Hello, Aureal. It is good to speak with you again."

"Ah, what? Where the heck am I? Aureal? Oh... I get it. Note to self, have Nerissa warn me this might happen."

The two voices were the only two people in her life that had completely respected Aureal, protected her, and could call her friend. The latter would be the Lord of Lust, Rainer. And the former would be the Archangel, Michael.

Michael spoke first, "I see you are at your crossroads... Like many other angels before falling from grace. Do not worry, this is natural. Our three bodies are simply asleep."

"You are?"

"My name is Michael, an Archangel. I already know your name, Rainer. Please understand, this assassination attempt is not of my doing. I wanted to respect the agreement between the previous Lord of Lust and us. Five of my equals decided otherwise, it was a simple outvoting that caused this incident."

"Oh great, well, you seem to know what's going on right now... Mind explaining it to me?"

"Very well. In the very basics, Aureal needs to decide whether to fall towards sin, or stay enveloped within her virtues. Whenever this happens, the two closest to the angel, one immersed with sin, and one wrapped in virtue, come to the angel in his or her mind and try to convince the angel to come with them. Should you require a more detailed explanation, now is not the time."

"Ah, ok."

... Why? Why bother, Michael? Should I choose virtue, there is no way I will be allowed to live. I am already an abomination to the rest of our kind.

"And I am sorry that this is so. In my permanent opinion, and to a few others, you are not an abomination. Not to me, Joshua, Luther, Sanae... Or even Ramiel and Saraquel. God too, he created you for a purpose, like all of us. I am certain that he will speak to us for you. Even four of us Archangels believe you are just a normal angel like all of us. Uriel barely made it out of wrath, but he persevered. He may think of you as an abomination, but those are his latent feelings of wrath. This I promise, I will make sure you have a chance to live on."

...

Rainer interjected, "Look, I have no idea how things happen in Heaven, but Michael is definitely not lying."

Michael looked surprised at the demon supporting him, but remained silent.

"I can see that he is definitely a friend. Throughout my life as a loner, I have had very few friends. But when I had one, I could tell if her was being a friend, just being nice, or other things. I can say now, that I am not your first friend. That would just be conceited of me. Still, in any case, no matter which path you choose, towards a possible new life in Heaven, or with me... I'm still your friend, I don't care what path you choose, and that sort of stuff doesn't make any difference to me. This, I can promise."

...

"I see, yes, you are definitely a friend towards Aureal. Though I am forced with this word of warning Aureal, should you follow your sin... My kind will have no choice but to see you as an enemy. It is not that I do not want to continue supporting you, but it is law in Heaven. Fallen Angels are our enemies along with demons. Whatever insulting words have been thrown at you in your past will be immediately confirmed by your fall from grace. Though, in my opinion, I will understand should you choose to fall. I believe God and Joshua will too. Now, the decision is up to you."

Upon those words, both Michael and Rainer disappeared, much to Rainer's distress.

I already made my decision, as I said before, it is impossible for me to go back to Heaven. Not because I have no chance of living, but because I never was truly happy there. Always being shunned and despised, it is impossible to have any more hate towards me should I fall. Even if I were allowed to live, any positive thoughts would be impossible. I never was and never will be happy in Heaven. Perhaps maybe I will find happiness in the Circle's of Sin. Yes, that is my decision. I shall fall.

The harrowing voice returned, "You choose sin, huh? Interesting choice, though it would be interesting if you chose virtue as well. Now, immerse yourself in sin, in lust, in your desires. Then your fall will be complete."

What is it that I desire? For the first time I ask myself this, I need to know what is it that I desire.

As Aureal was currently wandering around in her own thoughts, anything she tried to visualize in her mind appeared before her. She saw Rainer; he wasn't in his normal form, however. His demonic appendages were out, he was half naked, and it seemed as if he was emphasizing the parts of his body that Aureal only now found extremely attractive.

This definitely isn't the real Rainer this time. I desire... Him? Now that I think about it, he is very... Handsome. Virile, daring, understanding, kind, and, well, sexy... Agh, I could never say that up front to him, too embarrassing. I would very much prefer to serve him than any other demon. He would be a good master... I like the sound of that... I guess that's what I desire, a submissive relationship toward him? I didn't even know that I knew what meant. Yes, when I get the chance, I shall ask him if I am allowed to call him master. I don't know that if I prefer a completely dominating master though, I seem to have a submissive streak, however. It seems lust has taken complete hold of me, I'm speaking much less strict and much more... Lecherously.

"Haha, now all you need to do... Is have sex with your 'master.' And your fall will be complete. Geez, where would you be without my convenient instructions?"

I would not know. Perhaps dead. How am I supposed to have se- fuck Master Rainer when I am still subconscious and fighting?

"Oh rapture, back here again. Hey Aureal wher-! What the fuck? Where'd half my clothes go?" Rainer came back, surprised that he was now in a half naked body.

Ah! Rainer, I'm happy to see you...

"Ah, good to see you too. So what a- Hey! What're you doing?!"

I've made my choice; I want to be with you. I will fall from grace as I have no place in Heaven, not now or ever.

"Ah, ok... But what does that have to do with you taking off the only clothes I have?"

I should think the answer is very obvious... Master.

"Master?... Oh son of a bitch. I don't know if now is the best time..."

Do you not find me attractive?

Upon that note, Aureal shed her armor away with a single thought, as if it was smoke blowing away in the wind.

"No! You're very... Very attractive... Especially since you just took off all your armor in front of me. Who wouldn't find you... And those two things beautiful."

Ah! Thank you... It is good to know that you find me pretty... Master.

"Ok, please tell me why you want to call me master?"

Is that not appropriate? I will be serving under you after all. Do those two demons and witch not serve under you as well?

"No. They don't serve me, they're my friends... Well I guess more than friends since. Well, I had sex with them."

Then I wish to be all three, your servant, friend, and more than friend. But please allow me to call you master.

"Oh bloody hell. Uhm, fine. I guess if there's no harm in it, it should be fine. Hey! Hey! Whoa! Your breasts are... They feel good actually."

Aureal began hugging Rainer once he relented, purposefully squeezing her breasts against Rainer. She was glad that her breasts were fairly large. She thought it was odd that female angels had bosoms, large or small, when they had no need of them.

Please... I want to have sex with you now. For two reasons, I need to do it to complete my fall from grace... And I want to do it because I love you, as a servant, friend, and more than friend.

Aureal was glad that time was slower in here than it was on the outside. That meant she could enjoy it even though time was still limited.

"It's literally impossible for me to resist if you act like this..."

This will be my first time, please guide me through this, Master.

Aureal then unleashed her full glory, wings spread out from her back, and they were tinting grey, but were not completely black. A golden halo appeared above her head, though dulled and garish.

Rainer took her head in his hands; holding her beautifully pale face, he kissed her. At first the kiss was modest. The two pursed lips and mashed them together. Then it got heated and passionate. Rainer was glad Aureal's tongue was just like a normal humans, not weirdly forked like a demons. Yet, his tongue was demonic now. Longer and a bit thinner, Rainer shoved his tongue past Aureal's lips and tongue. Aureal attempted the same, though with feeble first attempt. As the kiss progressed and got more heated, Aureal began to pick up on how to use her tongue effectively in the situation. Saliva soon coated the outside of both their mouths. They wrapped their arms around each other. Aureal's breasts and nipples pushed into Rainer, giving him a pleasurable feeling.

Both parties' wings kept entirely still. Aureal's pair of wings however, was now halfway to becoming entirely black; her halo was also completely dulled and starting to show cracks.

Rainer mauled Aureal's breasts with his hands, of course not with the clumsiness of a drunken frat brother, but with the "finesse" of an experienced masseuse. He rolled her nipples around between his fingers, squeezed them together, giving Aureal sensations she obviously never felt before.

I've never felt like this before... Soooo good. Ahn!

Aureal squealed in her mind as Rainer took his mouth of Aureal, leaving her tongue hanging and dripping with each other's saliva. He brought his mouth towards her breasts and placed both of her nipples inside his mouth. He clenched down, firmly as to not bring about any pain, keeping them in place. He brought his elongated tongue out and licked around the areola.

Aureal instantly felt herself get even wetter. She didn't know if she could take very much more foreplay. She wanted his... Needed his dick badly. It was her first time, dozens of thoughts about the act of sex flashed through her mind, so fast that not even she could immediately tell what they were and meant.

Please! I ca- can't take much more... So, fucking good!

Aureal's face was burning up; it turned a shade of red that Rainer was only able to see in cartoons.

"Geez, you're incredibly cute right now." Rainer said as he noticed the innocent look Aureal was giving. "Hah... Well, go down and get it, it's your first time after all, get a little acquainted with it before I fuck you." Rainer was surprised at his language, it wasn't normally him even when under his demon lust.

Ah... Ok. I've just never seen one before... I hope yours is the only one I ever see too.

It was Rainer's turn to blush.

It just looks so big... So this is what a man's cock looks like? I wonder how good it'll feel in my wet pussy?

TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers