The Lost Lord Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, she even knows all the terms for these things, I don't think you'll ever find a girl talk so honestly when it comes to things like this... Thought Rainer.

Aureal grasped Rainer's shaft in her hand. She followed her lust and lowered herself onto the ground, pulling Rainer by the dick with her.

"Ow, that hurts! I'm definitely not into that." Even though it was accidental, Aureal pulled on his shaft a little too hard in her lust.

I'm sorry! So sorry! I just feel so hot down here, got a little eager.

"It's ok... Here, let me take the lead."

Ah, yes, Master. I'm in your care.

Following Rainer's word, Aureal laid herself on the floor completely and surrendered herself to her lover. Rainer got down onto his knees and arranged himself so his member was aligned with Aureal's entrance. He prodded the entrance with his head, which elicited a whimper from Aureal. Aureal wasn't sure what to do with the situation, so she started groping her own breasts while pinching and pulling her nipples. She squeezed them together which looked very hot to Rainer. Neither party could stand anymore teasing and thrust their bodies toward each other. Rainer's shaft pierced through Aureal's wet folds in one smooth stroke, ripping her hymen from the walls.

Ahhh! That hurts! Is it a-always like t-this?

Rainer was somehow able to keep a calm and steady voice, despite the overwhelming pleasure in his body. "Thankfully no, it always hurts the very first time. Though... Since this isn't your actual body, I have no idea how it's going to work out. "

Ahhh! The pain... It's going away now. Ah, it feels good. Very good, Master.

While Rainer still wasn't sure how he felt about being called, "Master" by someone. It shamed him to know that he felt a little aroused whenever she called him that in her cute voice. He thrust slowly at first, in order to give Aureal a chance to adjust to him being inside her, and to let her get a feel on the new sensations. He also found it oddly arousing to him to know that he popped the cherry of two people, even if one was a demon and the other an angel.

Ah, just hol-hold there for a moment. I feel an overwhelming tingle coming FROM my lower extremities. It is a sensation that I have never thought possible... It is as if I am drunk off this unusual feeling. How do I describe it? The best way to put it is: I've never felt more full or complete in my entire life.

..."Really? Say it again, how does it feel? What happened to all that language you were using before?" Rainer let out a smirk. "No need to get all formal with your words when we're doing this."

Um, um... Y-yes, Master.

Aureal then brought out the lust that was building up in her. Her entire body radiated lust. There was no hesitation in her words.

I mean to say, your dick fills my pussy so much better than anything possible Master. C'mon, let's do this.

"Heh, I'm new to this demon lord stuff, but I can see the lust in you clearly."

On that note, Rainer sprung to action. Unable to stand it any longer, Rainer thrust his cock deep into Aureal's folds, not taking a rest. Every time Rainer sunk his shaft as deep as Aureal's womb, she let out a cute moan, as befitted the beautiful ex-angel. Aureal's full and supple breasts rocked back and forth, Rainer placed Aureal's legs onto his shoulders and reached around for her breasts. He held firmly onto the perfect orbs, pinching the nipples between his fingers.

Unable to keep still, Aureal's own hands began to move. Her right towards her pussy, she could feel Rainer thrusting through her skin. She moved her hand lower and started to rub her clit, she was still new to any such lustful acts, but her pussy was just aching for even more attention. Aureal rubbed vigorously around her pussy, avoiding the fast moving dick pumping into her. Her left hand went up to her mouth as she began to suck on her fingers, which aroused Rainer even further once he noticed.

Quite obvious to Rainer was Aureal's tightness. She would obviously be tight since it was her first time after all. Rainer could feel her walls squeezing his shaft very tightly. To him, it felt like the tightness would be an eternal bonus to her allure, no matter how much she aged (despite being an immortal Fallen Angel now), her pussy would never lose its tightness.

Ahn! Master! It feels like I'm going to cum soon... I can't last very much longer.

Rainer grunted his reply, as he was too busy focusing on fucking the girl in front of him, "Hah... Good, I'm not going to last much longer either."

The two enjoyed another thirty of seconds of sex before they both came to a climax. As if in unison, they both came at the exact same second, Rainer shooting ropes of cum deep into Aureal's womb, while Aureal herself came around Rainer's shaft. The two of them collapsed from their respective orgasm, panting from the pleasant ordeal.

Aureal's transformation was now complete. Black feathered wings, her halo turned to dust, Virtue turned to Sin... A new Fallen Angel was born.

Meanwhile...

"So... What do you think's going on in there? He said he was in that angel's mind." Asked a rather flustered witch named Lauren.

"Since I feel Sin emanating from that angel's body, I would assume she is now turning into a Fallen Angel." Replied an equally flustered demon named Nerissa, though she didn't show it.

The two of them were cradling the unconscious Rainer in their arms as the observed the continuing fight between the two angels. Approximately fifteen minutes passed since Rainer first went limp.

"She's turning to lust you said, right?

"Yes, why?"

"Well, if Rainer's in there, then he has to be 'convincing' her to come with him... If you know what I mean."

"Ah!!! That husband of mine... He decided that I wasn't enough, so he went for Asmodea before we even met... And it didn't stop there. You came along, beguiling him. I decided to be a loving wife and accept the inevitable relationships that a Lord of Lust would have on the side. But I was going to draw the line at the three of us. And now he decides to go bring a fucking angel with us as a souvenir before we leave for our new life together in the circles. I was fine with two extra concubines... But a third?!?! I'm going to have to have a talk with his lascivious ways."

Lauren fought to prevent herself from laughing, "Mmmphm! We-well... He is the Lord of L-U-S-T. Of course he's going to go get himself a 'fucking' angel. And who knows! Maybe he'll get himself a whole collection of rare concubines! Let's see, ignoring me and Asmodea, he now has a Fallen Angel I assume. So he'll also collect a tangible ghost girl, a mermaid or siren, a snow woman... Hmmm, maybe even a cute preteen girl or two, a righteous god fearing nun. Oooh, perhaps he'll go seduce your mother, the Princess of Pride!"

Nerissa was visibly showing her emotion. Clearly anger was on her mind. "Should that ever happen... I'm going to have take certain measures to prevent such possible events. With lethal force. Perhaps I'll tie Rainer to a bed and teach him the meaning of being in love with me."

Goosebumps formed on Rainer's body, despite being unconscious.