The Lost Lord Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, the head incubus was as equally unfazed as Rainer. He sighed and motioned for two of his men to take position to overpower Rainer. "Really? You had to go and smash poor Ezaer's head against that cold hard table of stone? I'll have him punished later for being so easily overpowered... In any case, I can't let you leave alive now. My two good friends here are versed quite well in fire magic, as is the specialty of the Shiirran."

The Shiirran? The restaurant owner, Emiel, mentioned them as one of the gang types around the city. The two incubi began to chant an incantation. Rainer mentally cursed himself, he memorized a single fire counter type spell in the Grimoire, but since had barely any practice in magic, he wasn't sure if it would be successful. The

"... The High Priestess." The succubus stepped in between Rainer and the two incubi who had just finished their spell and releasing the fire in Rainer's direction. She held the card in her hand in front of the fire. It began to glow and float in her hand. Then suddenly, the fire swirled and got sucked, somehow, into the card. As if it was nothing, the violet succubus completely blocked the magical fire.

The two incubi were dumbfounded; they apparently had no idea their magic could be blocked so easily. Even the head incubus began to twitch a little, attempting to remain unimpressed, though his acting failed to be interpreted as such. The fourth incubus then began to recite another incantation for a spell. The head incubi and the two fire-wielding incubi then took a step back, as if they were retreating from an explosive and then going to watch it detonate.

The succubus then pulled out another card and held it in her hand. Like before, it began to float and glow. "... Strength." The incubus then released his magic and punched forward, aiming for the succubus's chest. She held out her palm and blocked the blow like it was nothing. Apparently the spell the incubus had recited granted him a strong punch or enhanced muscles to fight barehanded. But somehow, the succubus was much more stronger than the incubus. The fire wielding incubi silently mouthed a "What the fuck?" for each of them. The head incubi couldn't act indifferent anymore and opened his eyes widely, surprised by the succubi's action.

"... The Chariot." Another card appeared in her hand, it glowed like the other two. Then, faster than Rainer's eyes could adjust to, the succubus jolted out and knocked the remaining four incubi henchmen unconscious, leaving the head one alone. The succubus wasn't superhero fast, but fast enough to where her opponents had little time to react unless they were used to fighting against such speed. The head incubus then attempted to retreat, he dashed down the street he came from, attempting to escape the succubus. His resistance was futile. The succubus, still in high speed, grabbed onto the neck of the retreating incubus and dragged him back to the stone table. She threw him into the chair she was sitting in before and said, "... Don't move."

The incubus's pleads sounded just like every pitiful bad guys desperate screams for mercy on TV, "C'mon! Just let me go... I'll leave you and him alone so you can enjoy each other! C'mon, you know the Shiirran won't fucking stand for this!"

The succubus just looked at him with cold eyes, though Rainer could've sworn he saw her turn slightly red when the incubus mentioned, 'so you can enjoy each other'. Rainer didn't pay that any mind as he watched the process. He didn't feel like interfering, Mandal was annoying enough, but to have such pathetic copies of him in the Land of Lust irritated him even further. The succubus then demanded her prisoner, "... Tell me your name."

"Huh? Oh, uh, its Harrigan..."

"... Do you wish to have an equal chance between complete freedom and death? Or be thrown at the mercy of justice? Which option to decide your life, do you desire?"

"Huh? What? What do you mean?"

"... Very well, I will choose for you."

"Wait! No... Ah I choose the justice!"

"... I will choose for you, and I choose the option you didn't. You desire freedom more than punishment, thus equal chance will be given." Rainer thought her actions resembled the immaturity of a kid who dangled a toy in front of a friend and took it back the moment the kid had it. "... Wheel of Fortune." The violet succubus held a card out, and it began to glow. Unlike the other cards, two pictures appeared on the card, one depicted a man walking among the people, that was freedom. The other depicted a man being laid to rest, death. She tossed the card into the air. The card gyrated and twisted faster than Rainer, the captive Harrigan, and even the violet succubus could tell, it was so no one could see the outcome. Soon, the card returned to the succubus's hand, the outcome was life. "... That was fair, wasn't it? You may go."

The succubus moved out of Harrigan's way, allowing him to escape. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I promise to not involve myself with you again! I swear!" He ran away as if his ass was on fire. His complete arrogance from when they first met was gone.

The succubus then turned towards Rainer, "...I will be leaving now, may you reach your desires."

"Hey! Wait a sec here." Rainer managed to halt the succubus with his words. "Who the heck are you? I want to at least know that much."

The succubus again blushed, but Rainer was too focused on knowing her name to notice it. "... I'm afraid I can't give you what you desire, yet. I can at least promise to in the future."

"No, screw that. At least give me a chance, with that fortune card of yours."

"... Here, take this." The succubus handed Rainer one of the twenty-two cards. The Emperor. "... I will want that back someday. I can promise you my name then. I don't feel like I will need that card again for a while... Also, I would prefer you don't show that to anyone, most of all the pillar division. Now, I take my leave."

"Hmmmm, I wonder what you were up toooo! Zie! ♡" A whimsical voice sounded off, it came from Little Rouge, from Rainer's guard. She flew in and landed in the middle of the street, right in front of the violet succubus, who was apparently named Zie.

"... Hello, Little Rouge." Zie spoke with a cold malice, there was without a doubt, bad blood between the two.

"What could you have done with the little lord now? IIIII hope nothing bad! ♡"

"... Nothing lethal nor anything harmful towards him and the Land of Lust."

"Well, that really depends onnnnn your definition of lethal and harm! ♡"

"... I wouldn't harm the Lord of Lust, not now or ever."

"When you say it that way, ittttt sounds asssss if you don't see Mr. Arazra asssss the true lord, why isssss that? ♡"

"... What I desire requires me to be on his side."

"And, what might that beeeee, I wonder? Gasp! Don't tell meeeee there's aaaaaa guy you like onnnnn his side? ♡"

"... Inconceivable. While there is a man I desire, he is not on his side." Rainer didn't notice Zie's eyes glance towards him for a moment.

"Ohhhhh my! IIIIII get ittttt now! It's sooooo obvious. Who would have thought you would desire the Lor-"

"NO!... I cannot stand you in the slightest, your immature ways." Zie was blushing profusely, Rouge had apparently pushed a button.

Rouge giggled, she was enjoying herself too much. "Innnnn any case, I shouldn't let you leave here without aaaaaa scratch, I'mmmmm sure you want to doooo the same to meeee, right? ♡"

"... That would greatly please me, but I shouldn't tarry here much longer... The Tower." After her sentence, Zie flung the card at Rouge's feet. A large explosion filled the street. Rainer jumped back behind the corner of the street, avoiding shrapnel. A crater formed in the street, the blast would've killed anyone at the epicenter and those around it. Rainer peered around to corner to survey the area. A crowd soon gathered at the point of the explosion, trying to figure out what had just happened. Zie had completely disappeared from the area, since it was her explosion, Rainer knew that she was alive and had escaped. Rouge, however, was nowhere in sight. Rainer entered the crowd and stood on the tips of his toes in order to find her.

"Hey, Rouge! You still here?" He called out at first, then spoke quietly to himself, "She can't be that weak, she's supposed to among the six strongest of Lust." She was either dead, wounded, or skilled/lucky enough to survive. Thankfully, it was door number three.

Rouge appeared behind Rainer, startling him, "Nooooo, I'm not weak attttt all. That annoying little minx just decided toooo toss some fireworks around to distract meeeeee. However, she isn't weak either... Noooo, she's strong very strong.♡"

"At least you're not dead. You don't really seem like the type to admitting people are strong."

The two of them began to walk back towards the palace, continuing the conversation, "Don't think I'mmmmm that narcissistic. Teras isssss the narcissist, she's practically onnnnn Pride's level innnnn that area. IIIIII just like fighting against strong people, IIIIII like to have fun! Attttt other's expense ifffff needed." Rouge freely admitted her traits without a care in the world, she really didn't care what others thought of her, Rainer thought that much of her. "Now that Zie identified you, sadly thanks tooooo my negligence, weeeee should definitely head back toooooo the palace. Arazra will be able tooooo identify you and attempt tooooo assassinate you. Don't worry, you got usssss pillar members, your pretty little concubines, and Lust's armies! What fun! ♡"

"You have no sense of security... Oh well. Why can't we just fly to the palace? You flew over here and confronted Zie."

"Weeeee would beeeee exceptionally easy targets for magical and physical projectiles. You would beeeee immediately recognized asssss a black demon. And with Zie's confirmation, you would be attacked the moment you came into view offfff a supporter offfff Arazra. Offfff course, that's IFFFFF Zie wants tooooo report onnnnn you tooooo them.♡"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Ohhhhh nothing! IIIII think I'll support little ol' Zie for once. Ha ha! Ohhhh she'll be owing meeeee a favor! ♡"

"Uh, ok... You're quite intense."

"Awwww? A compliment from the cute little lord? Thinking about ittttt, IIIIII can see why Dea and your cute little fiancee and concubines like you! ♡"

"Eh? What's that mean?" What did those girls see in him, Rainer wondered.

"Hmmmm, well, physically... You're quite handsome! Even that other lord could beeeee onnnnn you're level. Lust is known, obviously, for having the most attractive male and female demons. And the Lord offfff Lust isssss no exception. After all, you're the representative offfff all the Land offfff Lust! ♡" Rainer didn't notice, as he figured Rouge was leading him to the palace, but she was leading him to an empty area, devoid of people. "Innnnn fact... IIIIII really want tooooo see for myself what you're made offfff! ♡"

"Uh... Oh." It took Rainer several seconds to see where she was getting at, as succubi are creatures of insatiable appetite.

"Now you're getting ittttt! Don't worry, IIIIII won't make good onnnnn my title for now!" Little Rouge was given the title of "Fetish" of the Pillar of Lust. "I doooo want toooo do all sorts offfff things with you! But for now, IIIII just want toooo see what you're made offff. (And what you taste like, tooooo!)♡"

Rouge at that point, had removed herself of her top. Large breasts bounced out, Rainer figured she was at least around F cup. Rainer eyed the enticing nipples and attempted to go for them. Rouge knocked his hands out of the way, then saying, "Not this time! IIIII just want tooooo show you Little Rouge's assets! Right now... IIIII want tooooo taste you instead! Lose the pants, cute lord! ♡"

"Well, just know, I'm not that kind of submissive guy. Though, I don't really see a reason to refuse such an offer." Rainer's lusty, yet calm and smooth, demonic mind took over at that point. He lost all voracity for faithfulness a long time ago, besides, since when did a Lord of Lust stuck with one woman?

He removed his pants, since no undergarments were given to him after the bath, he didn't have anything under the pants. His cock sprang upright, hard as iron. Rouge let out a cute, but fake, gasp. While she had her share of male demons, it didn't mean she couldn't admire the member of the now most powerful man in the Circle. "Y'know... This is one offfff the reasons why women like you sooooo much! It's cute! And big! And IIIIII really want tooooo see what iiiiit tastes like! ♡" Almost immediately after speaking, Rouge began to work. She went down onto Rainer's shaft. She went as far as she could on the first try, almost down to the base of his cock. She didn't gag nor choke. She slathered her tongue all around the shaft, coating it with saliva. She tried even harder to get the last inch down her throat, but to no avail. Always next time, she thought.

Rainer stared down at Rouge's face. She was making audible sounds of forcing his cock down her throat while looking up at him with oddly beautiful eyes. Reddish eyes blinked at him, it was arousing to see such a pretty, rouge face with weirdly innocent eyes while its lips were wrapped around his cock. Though innocent was no way to describe Little Rouge in any way.

Seeing that she couldn't fit his shaft all the way in her mouth on the first time. She went back up for air. "Hah, I'll make iiiiit this time! ♡" Taking a deep breath, Rouge took Rainer's shaft into her mouth. She still had trouble, but after relaxing herself, she managed to work the last bit of his cock all the way into her mouth. She rested her nose against Rainer's skin, savoring the taste of the "meat" in her mouth. She gagged a little, but held it in. Utilizing her tongue, she poked and teased the pleasure points along Rainer's shaft. With the last of her breath, she also licked the length of his cock with her forked tongue.

"Fucking hell... That really does feel good." Rainer opened his mouth to say those words, but it remained open in a soundless moan. Her mouth felt soft and wet, the tongue knew exactly what it was doing, and her cherry lips wrapped around the base of his shaft almost made him climax.

Forming a smile around his shaft, Little Rouge then removed the cock from her mouth in order to breathe again. "Haaah, time tooooo finish this uuuuup. Tastes delicious! ♡" She wrapped her lips around the head, ready for the main course. She massaged and tickled the head of Rainer's shaft with her tongue. Good, no foreskin, annoying stuff, she thought to herself. Rouge then bobbed her head up and down on Rainer's cock. Rainer observed her red lips moving up and down in a weird mix of cute and vulgarity. Nevertheless, he knew he would cum sometime soon; the deep throating made him very aroused. She worked as much of the length of his cock as she could in a brisk pattern. Rouge also brought her hands to her breasts and squeezed them together, creating a sight to bring all human supermodels to shame. She held her breasts up and teased his balls with her nipples while she sucked on him like a long lollipop.

Rainer wasn't sure he could hold on any longer, he grunted to signal his coming climax to Rouge. "Ohhhhh don't worry! Just shoot down myyyyy mouth sooooo I can see what you taste like! ♡"

"Oh? And why would you want to taste my lovely lord?" A familiar, sultry, and seductive voice sounded off near them, Asmodea.

"Dea! What brings you here? And how are you today? ♡" Rouge wasn't concerned in the slightest as she removed her mouth from Rainer's shaft. However she moved her hand up and stroked his shaft with a warm caress.

Asmodea walked straight up to them, she was in full glory, red wings, horns, and tail outspread. She wore a one pieced dress that covered the upper portion of her breasts, but left the lower and cleavage bare. It acted as a long loincloth, covering the gaps between her legs but not the legs themselves. It went up to her neck like a turtleneck, as well as covering up to half of the forearms. Rainer suspected, and was most likely right, that there was no underwear under that garment. "Oh just joyous. I actually only happened to see you by chance from the air. You do know, Little Rouge, that seducing the lord is my job right? I am fairly certain he would want nothing to do with your weird fetishes."

"Ohhhhh, don't worry IIIIII said IIIII wouldn't involve him with them... Today! Iffffff you would excuse meeeee, I need to finish uppppp here.♡" Rouge said that right at the moment he was about to climax.

However, Asmodea knocked Rouge out of the way, and took Rainer's shaft in her mouth. She went deep, about as deep as Rouge's first try at deep throating. Rainer couldn't resist anymore and came in Asmodea's mouth. Ropes of cum splattered the mouths walls and gums. She moved away, showed Rainer his load in her mouth in a seductive pose, and swallowed it. "Rain Rain! You're just so delightful! I could drink your seed out of a bottle forever."

"Dea!!!!! Noooooo fair... IIIIII wanted his load.♡" Little Rouge pouted and showed a disappointed look, despite the constant cheeriness in her voice.

"I am his favorite, I will always have first rights to the delicious concoction of his. Ignoring the current matter, you are needed back at the palace."

"Ohhhhh fine. IIIIII have something tooooo report anyway. I'll deliver my news once weeeee are all gathered for the meeting.♡"

"I'll escort the lord back." Rouge didn't bother covering her breasts as she took flight, demonic wings flapping behind her as she disappeared towards the palace. "Now Rainer, let us walk back, I would prefer to not reveal you are a black demon to any possible watchers as long as possible, so flight is not yet an option."

"Ah, ok." Rainer clothed himself and began walking towards the palace with Asmodea. "Hey, Asmodea, can I ask some questions about you guys? The pillar division, I mean."

"Of course, my lord Rain Rain! Oh it is just so much fun thinking up new names for you... Anyways, what do you want to know?"

"Well... How did you guys become part of the pillar? You're all supposed to be the most powerful people in this circle, right? How was it decided you were so powerful in the first place?"

"Hmmmm, I will try to shorten this as much as possible. In order to join the pillar division, you had to be powerful. Yes, that is the same case as the other circles, especially for Wrath, Pride, and Envy. Though we are all definitely the most powerful natural members of the Land of Lust, we were not necessarily invited to join the pillar just because of that. The last lord was rather laid back, at a somewhat annoying level of the Shah of Sloth, Justinian. Really, there were two ways to join the pillar, and if you even slightly managed to meet the standards of one of the ways, he let the demon join the pillar. The first way is the easiest way, to compete and win a certain tournament. This is a special tournament that is held once a decade, somewhat akin to the human world Olympics. Though instead of sports, it has battles to the death. The second way is much tougher. All you had to do was simply impress the Lord of Lust, yet it was not simple at all. Of the current six members of the Pillar of Lust, only Caetorum got on the pillar division using that method."

"Eh? How's that?"

"He challenged a previous member of the pillar division, a very powerful succubus named Sazel, to a duel to the death. Normally, that would not be enough to impress the lord. However, unknown to us, Caetorum had actually never wielded a weapon in his life. He also did something unique, he gouged out his eyes and ripped off his wings, hence his current state, and he battled that way. His skills became clear to us during the duel, they were nonexistent, and so Sazel began to play with him. However, that proved her undoing. Caetorum managed, somehow, to slay her and win the duel. That clearly impressed the last lord, though he still wasn't really all that powerful, Caetorum managed to join the pillar division. He trained himself for a long time after that and he is now rather powerful, despite being wingless and blind. He mentioned that he was looking for a quick death, though he wanted to do it while dying for a future. I do not know much of his past, but it apparently is not a happy one. He serves faithfully and well in thanks for being given a future."