The Lost Lord Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers

"That sounds... Well, kick-ass right there. What about you and the others?

"For me, there is nothing special, I fought in the tournament I mentioned and gained a place in the pillar division. I am also the oldest member of the Pillar of Lust. Tozomat did the same, as we were friends before joining the Pillar of Lust, he actually won the tournament the decade after me and followed suit."

"Do you know why he doesn't talk so much?"

"Ah, he actually used to talk quite a bit before becoming a pillar member. And on the day after his appointment, he was talking the previous lord. The previous lord said this, 'You know, you talk too much.' And since that day, Tozomat only spoke for hellos, goodbyes, and only during extremely important situations. Continuing from there, we have Teras. I learned from her that she conned a perverted, masochistic archmage into training her magic, probably where she got her sadism. He was a very powerful human archmage, though Teras refused to talk about him. She apparently fought in a mercenary group before fighting in the tournament. She managed to win the entire tournament with her magic and take a place among us in the Pillar of Lust. She was quite influential when she was in the mercenary group, as she is coincidentally a friend of the Princess of Pride as a result. You will have to ask her herself about that. Speaking of which, I should say that while she is very capable in teaching you to control your vast magical power... Well, watch out for the sadism I mentioned."

"Rapture... What about Rouge? She seems unique. Well, you all are."

"Let me say this, I am glad she is on our side. She is brutal, fierce, relentless, and malicious when she fights. She fought in the tournament for the sole purpose of killing powerful opponents, which she did. She refused the offer to become a pillar member at first, but the previous lord promised her share of fighting powerful opponents if she joined the pillar division. She was the only one he showed a modicum of effort in recruiting, as he wrote a rather long list of potential enemies that could be her opponents if she joined and swore her loyalty to him. She did not show much loyalty at first, even clashing with Tozomat and myself at one time during a short war between us and Wrath, however she soon came to be good friends with us, I think.

"And this sixth member?"

"Oh Zazie, she is definitely the most mysterious of us, she is also the youngest of us and the one who has been in the pillar division the least amount of time. However, her strength is no mystery, she joined the tournament for who knows what reasons and won, rather easily at that. She immediately joined us when offered, not stating why she was so eager. As you may know, she has apparently joined up with Arazra, a pretender to the throne and your enemy soon enough. I do not know why she did, but I do know she will be a very tough challenge to defeat. Ignoring that matter, she is very much a slave to her desires, hence her title of 'Desire'.

"Huh. Not that I'm going to, but since I'm the Lord of Lust, can't get used to saying that, does that mean I can recruit new people to the pillar division?"

"If you want to, though I recommend being extremely prudent with giving out such high titles. Though I can see the usefulness of giving Aureal and Lauren a place in the pillar someday. Nerissa would not need it since she is your fiancée."

"That's what I was thinking of. Well, thanks for telling me about you guys. This place really does have interesting people. Too bad it can't be a permanently peaceful place."

"Sadly that would be impossible, my lord. Well, more a severely improbably case. Still, we are at the palace, let us head to the meeting. We have gathered several important people, none more important than you, to meet with you and introduce the new lord to the land and the circles. Though please be yourself, Rulers of Sin have the luxury to act in any way they please."

"Who's going to be there?"

"You will be introduced to them one by one when you are there, but there are ambassadors from other circles, high ranking people in the Land of Lust, and leaders of other large groups. An official coronation will be held once the matter with Arazra has been dealt with. So this is an unofficial meeting with leaders to the new Lord of Lust."

"Well, time to get my game face on."

-

"Yes, my lord, what is it you would have of me?"

"The information about an unofficial meeting happening tomorrow has been verified, right?"

"According to information, it was let subtly let out that it would happen later today, though it will actually happen tomorrow."

"They think to fool me? The true Lord of Lust... Well, tell Xizaen of Black Steps to send an assassin or two or whatever to eliminate the Lord of Lust. Also, signal the other groups to coordinate with Black Steps in their operation. While I am not as optimistic to think that it will be a 100% possible success operation, any chance to destroy the pretender is a chance to kill him. Who else will be attending this unofficial meeting?"

"While we have unconfirmed reports, we believe it is possible another Ruler of Sin may attend. It is highly unlikely however."

"!!!... Anyone else of note?"

"It is also possible that Ennariel may attend, which I believe is quite the threat, should that person's group attend."

"Ennariel? He has no interest in these sorts of affairs? In any case, I am confident that while he may attend that damned pretender's meeting, he will not interfere with any sort of attempt on the pretender's life. He isn't that kind of person. Have we found out the exact identity of the pretender? While it will be easy to tell who is the pretender at the meeting tomorrow, I want to know who this insolent brat is myself."

"We do not know, I am sorry to say. We had seen someone conversing and walking with Seduction of the Pillar of Lust, we believed him a possible candidate for the pretender and so we went to investigate. Before our spies got close enough to identify the individual, Fetish of the Pillar of Lust slew the spies."

"Damn pillar members, they do not realize they are being tricked by the fake lord. Or they realize and they intend to betray the true Lord of Lust that my father should have chosen. You may go."

"Very well, my lord. Is there anything else you require before I inform Xizaen?"

"None, none at all..."

-

"Warmaster! I have come at your orders!"

"Yes, I have a special mission for you..."

"I am at your command, Warmaster."

"I want to test this new lord. Agarest informed me that there will be an unofficial meeting between the Lord of Lust and various important people I could care less about. I want you to go there and test his capabilities, not necessarily his fighting ability, though I am interested in that, but his reactions and capabilities as a Lord."

"Of course, Warmaster! I will depart immediately."

"Very well then... Now now, time for some leisure... How about a casual hand to hand fight between a kraken and I? I think I'll give myself a handicap this time. Say paralyzing my lower legs? Sounds good.

TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers