The Lost Martian Ch. 04

Story Info
Clara finds a friend.
11.3k words
4.39
6.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earth - District of Persia - Sunrise

The desert was never ending, in all directions from where one stood, all that could be seen was the endless horizon and the never ending sea of sand dunes. Due East behind the horizon the morning light can be seen. 150 million kilometers the light from the sun has traveled, only to be stopped by a sleeping creature. The only monument left behind in its travels, a shadow. The long silhouette of an animal slowly being developed as the sun peeks above the horizon.

Besides this creature, a poor lone girl. Betrayed by her own, cast and thrown off into the unknown. Of Course, to an average person, they would see a beautiful innocent member of the female gender. One would even want to run to her, protect her from the harsh realities of life around these lands. Women, children, and men all killed in the name of an all-loving God, the sacrifice of a martyr pure with intention of to rid the world of non-believers.

Men who misconstrued the words of a Holy book to justify their actions. Beheadings and attacks on both outsiders and their own people. This is where Clara is, the heart of what these extremists call home. But who was she to know better, all she has known for the last three days was the desert.

She also knew her time here was running up, for she had run out of drinking water and her resting creature, hungry. Her dry eyes opened, the blue glow of her Iris grew as her dilated pupil pulled together, minimizing the amount of sunlight being perceived. She winced at the developing light around her, the sky clear and blue, while beautiful in its own sense, it was counterproductive to Clara's intentions. She wanted shade from the sun, minimal exposure to its deadly rays.

Clara pulled herself from her trench, she pulled her robe, dislodging the sand which found itself under her clothes. Her creature, the first living thing she saw when she arrived in the desert started to stir. The camel itself feeling the primal call to wake up the creature pulled itself forward and lifted itself off the ground. Clara's laid her eyes upon the creature, if not for it, Clara would probably be dead by now.

She pulled at the straps of the camel walked with the creature in tow due West. After a minute or two both companions fully awake, Clara could see the creature walking with proper pace, laying its foot in front of the other with ease. Her cue was given and she mounted the camel, again journeying into the endless horizon.

*******

Earth, Undisclosed Location - 2012 April 19th 14:00

Corporal Edwards marched with men in tow upon the top of the sand dunes. His rifle hanging on the side of his shoulders. They had a routine on which to follow, every two hours of marching they would rest for half an hour, after two and a half hours of rest has been accumulated they would sleep for 8 hours and continue their march. Maximizing daylight and optimizing their schedule helped. Resources weren't of lacking. Plenty of water was brought along, and more could always be called in if needed. But the desert was not what was worrying the soldier. It was an undying itch that something was out of place, the Corporal just couldn't place a finger on it and his ears were starting to ring.

"Edwards!"

The Corporal turned to see one of his men crouched over in the sand, he grabbed something and raised from the ground. In his hands a thin plain white gown. It had a button on the top and an open back, traditional for medical garments. But that did not answer the question what was it doing in the middle of the desert.

Edwards made his way to the soldier, he grabbed the gown. It wasn't buried deep under the sand, couldn't be longer than two days or so. Around the top was a strand of a golden lock, a single long strand from an individual. Edward's noted it was long, and it was blonde, he took it and passed it to another soldier to hold.

The person who previously held the gown was obviously a woman, he then passed it to Aaron who obviously had the same thoughts going through his mind.

"Bag it, the general might want it." Edwards piped to Rodriguez.

The soldier replied without raising a question, two seal tight bags were brought out and both the golden lock and medical gown were placed inside, and sealed.

Edwards returned to the front of the marching column and continued West. The itch at the back of his mind still wasn't going anywhere and the ringing got louder, Edward needed a distraction. He rubbed the back of his ear feeling his scar, he traced the tendril flesh following the base of his jaw.

He often traced it to distract himself, at least that is what he tells himself. The reality was that Edwards was a scarred man, both physically and emotionally, the constant tracing of his scar calmed him in the worst of times.

This time was no different, he could feel his heart rate now slowing down, the ringing in his ears subsided. He raised his head and looked upon the horizon, he needed answers.

****

Earth - District of Persia - Post-Midday

Clara was shaking, not from the cold, but from dehydration, her muscles were consuming themselves. First, her body burned all its fat and now her muscles were burning itself to keep her vital organs alive. Clara could no longer sweat to keep her body cool, her breaths came in sporadic waves, she wanted to heave and throw up but nothing would come out.

Clara was falling, her hands tried to grip at the camel but her hands just slipped through. She fell onto the sand and her vision started to darken, the world grew dark around her. She was then engulfed by darkness, she was so tired, the feeling of falling never left her, she was falling and falling. Suddenly she felt the ground, her feet felt the ground, and she opened her eyes.

Clara was having a dream, she was with her father, they were holding hands. He was walking her along the coast. Never had she seen such an endless horizon of water. He said it was called the ocean, so blue, she saw hydroponics modules above the water, they were needed if they ever wanted to feed such a large population. Her father told her to wait there, she saw him run down to one and talked to the man, he must have been working there since her father walked in and quickly walked out with something in his hand. As quick as he was gone he was back, she smiled at his return.

"Put out your hands and close your eyes dear" His voice soothing and calm. She complied and couldn't help but wonder what he wanted to give her. He then dropped a weird round ball in her hand, and told her to open her eyes". It was bright red with yellow seeds, she had never seen these fruits before, they were almost alien to her.

"They are strawberries dear, they're very sweet, try it". She was scared at first putting she didn't know what into her mouth and when she started to nibble on it, sweet juices filled her mouth. A plethora of taste she couldn't even explain. "Unlike back at home, on Earth, they still use dirt and seeds to make food, Come let's go to the grand Library", he said as he held her hand and walked her towards a large building.

At the base of the building she stopped smiling, she remembered this dream, she looked towards the ocean, it was blue as ever. She heard her name being called from behind her, she turned around and saw no one. But it kept calling, she turned to her father, he was still there. Fear engulfed her and the name kept calling. The sky started raining and the ocean picked up with waves, the building still standing.

Her father waved her inside, she followed him. Her name stopped being called and soon she was filled with eerie silence, the library was filled with rows and rows of bookshelves all fully stocked.

She felt happy, relieved, the stress of the desert all behind her. The smile on her face returned, she followed her father, he stopped at the base of a staircase.

"When you want to leave go through the way we came in, you're not allowed to go up these stairs ever Clara. Only I am, is that understood?"

She nodded in return, her father's face lit up with a smile and he ascended the stairs leaving her alone at the base. She trotted around the Library, the books on the bookcase were all blank, none of them had titles and all of them filled with empty pages. But it didn't deter her, she was filled with joy, she couldn't care less that she was just running in circles. She didn't know why she was happy but she just was.

Then she heard it. She heard her name being called. It was now ringing in her ears. It was coming from the outside, she walked towards the door. Her hand just about to grip the handle when she paused.

She turned around to see the library still there, and the calling of her name stopped. But when she turned towards the door, it returned. It was as if it never was gone, the world around her started to turn gray. She pulled down at the handle and walked through, she was blinded by a bright light.

Pain entered her body, her mind was clouded, her vision still blurred. She was lying something soft, but it wasn't sand, the sand filled wind was not biting her skin. Where was she? Clara's vision started to return but the bright lights were taken away only to be filled with blurry darkness.

There were two looming figures over her, she could see their outlines, it was a man and a woman, they were mumbling something to them in a language she couldn't understand. The woman was holding a cup of water to her lips, and the man was on his knees behind her with a bowl of water.

Clara couldn't keep her eyes open and she fell into a deep slumber, exhausted from her journey, her vision again was filled with darkness.

*******

She opened her eyes, the sunlight was filling through a small window and striking at her eyelids. Clara' opened them in response. The desert was not what greeted her, it was a man in the corner of the room. He was skinny and was opening the blinds of a curtain. She looked around and noticed she was in a small room.

The walls made of sandstone, a red intricate carpet covered the entire floor. It was worn out, no doubt it has not exactly lasted the test of time since the red was graying out. Her bed was pushed into the corner of the room and the bed touched three walls of the room.

Besides her a bedside table. It was small, handcrafted and in no way considered sturdy, on top of it was a cup of water and an oil lamp. She groaned while reaching for the water and the man in the corner reacted to her movements. He walked closer to her and she could now see his facial features.

He was old, his beard covered his face ear to ear. He seemed tired, but content. He spoke to her in some language she couldn't exactly understand. She was scared at first when he reached below her head, but when he lifted her head, he brought the cup of water to her lips. She lost her fear, she was safe for now, swallowing was hard, her throat was no longer dry but the cracking in her voice was still there.

He softly laid her head down and walked out the room. She couldn't tell how long he was gone, but when he returned, he brought back a young girl. She was also skinny and was holding a metal bucket. She laid it on the ground next to Clara and brought up a wet towel from the bucket.

The man filling the cup on the table with water and again lifted her head and brought it to her lips. All while the girl was brushing the wet towel all over Clara's body. Clara tried to get up, she pushed her hand and the girl started to contest. She kept Clara down and started to hum a melody.

Clara's arms gave no movement and she barely moved her head an inch above the bed before her arms gave way and she fell softly into the mattress. And again her vision filled with darkness as the two figures became blurry and their voices disappearing.

*******

Screams could be heard, and rattling of footsteps in the distance grew, Clara was immediately awoken by the sound of machine gun fire. Three quick bursts and screams could be heard, she looked towards the entrance of the room to see the old man come running to her.

Demanding shouts were thrown all over the place outside on the streets accompanied by three gunshots again.

The old man was accompanied by the girl and they picked Clara from her feet and chest off the bed. Clara was protesting the action but the couple continued anyway. They lifted her up and placed her on the ground beside the bed. The woman lifted the single bed out of the way, and the old man positioned Clara to where once the bed had been.

The shouts and screams were right outside her sandstone building, wooden doors were being kicked and kids could be heard crying.

She again groaned at the movements and tried to stop them with her arms but all they did was fall to her sides. The man had fear written all over his face, he placed his index finger in front of his lips and voiced a shushing sound. The message was clear and Clara understood they were trying to hide her. The man and the girl repositioned the bed and laid a white blanket above it covering the exposing side of the bed.

The shouts and screams got louder, but the gunshots have since stopped.

The couple ran into the other corner of the room and hid staring at the entrance of the room.

Under the bed, she could see a figure coming through the entrance of the room. He was masked with a red checkered scarf and had a gun held between his hands. His hands were scarred red, probably from an explosion and a pistol was strapped around his waist.

Clara could see him slowly approach the room, he was looking around and was pushing things outside the room over, pots shattering and large thuds of falling objects could be heard. Her heart was pacing, on a regular day she could easily kill him, but now she was in no position to do such things.

The armed man entered the room and saw the couple hiding in the corner, he pointed his gun at them and started to scream and shout. The young girl started to tear up and the old man positioned himself between the girl and the man shouting at them.

The armed man walked up to them and slugged the old man with the bud of his rifle. The screams got louder as the old man fell to the sides, the girl tried to run to him but the armed man grabbed at her arms and pulled her with him outside.

Clara was furious, she wanted to go and help but couldn't move, her muscles were still sore and she could barely keep herself awake. The old man rushed outside the room in pursuit of the armed man. Then she heard it, a loud booming single shot. The girl started to wail outside the room, she could hear her struggling against him.

Clara bit her teeth, and she formed a fist in her hands. They were barely closed when again she was hugged with darkness, her vision gave way to the darkness, and soon she was rendered unconscious.

******

Earth, Undisclosed Location - 2012 April 19th 12:00

The General's office was quite moderate, along the walls of his room were maps and cartographic graphs. They meant nothing to the general, it was just an instrument to fill the walls of his empty office.

In the middle layer a desk made of Dark Honduran Mahogany, it was a sturdy structure and demanded attention when walking into the room. Behind the general was a painting of the general himself, nothing strokes a narcissist's ego more than a glorified lifesize painting of oneself.

Behind the desk was the general, his face was that of bliss. His head was leaned back and he was visibly in awe. Tilting his head back down, he looked carefully Lt. Stewards, who was underneath the desk and was giving him a blowjob, the head of his penis never leaving the warm and wet embrace of her mouth as she took him in and out.

First Lieutenant Melissa Stewards was a 26-year-old military attache, she was assigned to the general's staff to help for the administrative, operational and logistical needs of the general. One could consider the needs of the general paramount to achieving highly effective operational integrity.

At least that's how she justifies her actions, Melissa was naturally blonde but decided to dye her hair black. She was once a field soldier and crawling through the mud didn't help her hair. So she decided to dye it back it allowed her to wash it less.

She was inherently decorative, not only in her looks but also her rank. While she did have to get on her knees to advance to where she is now, she's very dedicated to her job. Everything small in her life demanded attention and nothing could be left half-assed, even this blowjob.

With so, she ran her tongue along the base of the general's cock. She could feel him twitch as she caressed with the general's balls. Precum oozed from the general's cock and Melissa slowed her pace ensuring that all of this wouldn't end all too soon. She teased her tongue along the entire shaft, gliding her tongue extra slow.

She pulled back and nibbled at the bottom of his shaft, causing the general to twitch upright. A smile covered his face and he leaned his head back into his chair.

A series of sudden a knocks could be heard from the door. Both the general's and Melissa's eyes meet each other, Melissa was giggling, but the general was visibly displeased.

"Get down" The general whispered as he pushed her head beneath his desk, all while lowering his seat to give his cock and Melissa some space.

A second later Dr. Steven Patrick with a stack of papers in his hand, burst through the door looking furious.

"I demand you let my scientist exam the site right now!" And with that, the good doctor slammed the door behind him.

"Come on in?" The general replied with a rhetoric manner.

"It's been days since your men were sent off and you still won't allow me to do my job"

"Well you see Doctor I can't just stop a mission because you said so, but if-" The general twitched and the expression of confusion covered his face but quickly passed.

Melissa wasn't going to allow the intrusion to stop her delicate work. And she continued on her blowjob, rubbing the general's thigh with her free hands.

"Doctor, I-I-I'm sorry but it's just too dangerous"

"Bullshit, I got new satellite photos just now and there isn't a single soul for miles!" The doctor stood up straight and took the papers he held in his hand and threw them on the desk.

"Doctor I just can't, the site is too deep into enemy-"

Melissa started to take the entire length of the general's shaft into her mouth. Her tongue snaking its way around his cock. The general momentary to the side with a smile on his face. He turned back to the doctor and nodded his head.

"Fine I'll sign off on the operation if you promise your men you will do the job fast"

Melissa didn't hesitate for a second and started to quicken her movements, thank god for the loud air conditioner.

"Thank you, General" The doctor motioned his palm towards the stack of papers.

The general opened the document and didn't bother reading the file, the general couldn't take it much longer and didn't want the opportunity to splatter Melissa's face with his cum. He signed the papers and motioned towards the door.

The doctor quickly took the papers and left the room, completely oblivious and not caring for why the general agreed to the mission, as long as he could go to the mission site he could care less. The doctor left and slammed the door on his way out, this wall all the cue the couple needed as the general pulled back allowing Mellisa out from underneath his desk.

The General smiled as he saw she was still sucking his cock, her eyes raised to meet his and he gave out a small sigh. His cock was rubbing the back of her throat and he could see her face was red, prior to working for the general, Melissa was in the navy and had experience holding her breath. It helped because any average person couldn't keep a dick down their throat for this long.