The Lost Martian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The general was about to burst and so he pulled his dick from her mouth, he pointed it at her temple and motioned for her to stroke his length. No words were needed to be exchanged as Melissa stuck her tongue out and started to hasten her hand movements.

The General's mouth fell open and hot streaks of cum splattered all over her face, the white cum contrasting her dark streak hair and pools of cum collected around her right eye. She then pulled the general back into her mouth and cleaned him right up.

The general reached out and pulled at the pool of cum around her face and scooped it with his finger before placing it into her mouth. She obediently swallowed before opening her jaw indicating she got all of his cum.

"Atta girl" The general smirked.

******

The home of Anahita - 2012 April 19th 12:14

Anahita's eyes snapped open as she felt the intruding cold hand reach under her dress and touch her calf. She clutched her legs closed, impeding his hand from gaining any further access.

"Please, please don't do this. Please!" Anahita pleaded to the man.

From behind him she could see her father running towards the man, he tried to pull the armed man off his daughter but the intruder didn't budge.

"Not this again" The man moaned while turning and whipped his pistol from his side, he pointed the gun towards the old man and fired a single shot.

The old man fell to the ground and as his lifeless body kissed the wooden floor, Anahita started to scream.

"Father! No!" She tried to run to him but the armed man still had his hand on her arm.

"You will not deny me," he hissed as he withdrew his hand and slapped her across the face with the budd of his pistol.

Anahita took a deep breath before looking back up at the man. His eye's showing no remorse and they seemed fixed only on her. He grabbed her by the neck and pushed her towards the wall. He threw off his pistol and rifle onto a nearby table and again delivered another slap at the young girl.

Anahita had refused Bahadur's hand in marriage 10 months ago. He was driven with rage and her father had refused to give up his daughter to him. But things would soon change, her father was no longer part of the equation.

He smiled at the thought and removed his scarf to reveal his face to the girl. She looked at him and an alien emotion filled her face. First, it was of shock, then it was of fear. She thrashed at his arm trying to free her neck, but he held her still. The wailing ceased but muffled sobs could be heard.

Bahadur pulled out a small dagger from inside his belt. Anahita tensed as he moved the blade lazily across her face. She looked at the dagger, it was sharp and she could see the reflection of her face. She turned away and closed her eye wanting everything to end.

"Oh no You'll keep your eyes open if you know what's good for you." he said, adding a little pressure to the bare skin of her neck, making the tiniest cut.

Anahita's eyes snapped open. He laughed maniacally at her response.

Bahadur sliced through the top part of her dress, making his way downwards. The sound of the ripping fabric tore through the room and Anahita tensed at the sound and swung her eyes away from his face.

The knife cut through the hem of her dress and Bahadur was using it to trace her body. He threw the knife across the room. He was tired of the slow progress and gripped the already torn fabric from Anahita's body and ripped it apart. His behavior was animalistic and his face was plastered with a grin.

He shoved her toward the ground, and a quick screamed erupted from her before she turned and tried to crawl away. He got on his knees and nestled himself on top of her. With his right hand, he gripped her hair and pulled at it.

His left hand removed his belt and removed it quickly, he pushed her face into the floor and brought both her hands behind her back. His cock was exposed and was cushioned between her ass. He tied both her hands together with his belt and pulled it. The weird angle brought a scream from Anahita.

"You can no longer deny me what is rightfully mine, your body" Bahadur spat at his right hand and rubbed it against his cock, he stroked at its length and brought it to her clit.

Anahita hissed, arching her back, attempting to pull away from his touch, but she just succeeded in thrusting her hips against his cock.

A soft growl emanated from Bahadur's throat, causing Anahita to pull harder on her restraints. She knew he was getting too aroused, she needed to stop him but she was quite powerless to do it.

"Please Bahadur Ple-"

He pushed two of his fingers in abruptly, with no warning. Anahita screamed in discomfort, as she felt his intruding finger rubbing against her walls.

"You're hurting me - stop" she cried, her muscles clamping down on the unwanted intrusion.

"Wow, you're tight" he laughed, pulling his finger out. "And dry the desert too. What? Not happy to see me Anahita?" he asked, pulling at her restraints to elicit a response.

"Ahhh," she squealed, tears brimming in her eyes. "Please don't, I'll do anything, just don't..." she pleaded.

Chuckling, Bahadur slipped above the girl, Anahita had a short feeling of relief, thinking that he had heeded her pleas. But the fear again came back when he flipped her around. Forcing her to lie on her hands. She couldn't move and couldn't do anything but squirm. She twisted and moved in waves trying to free herself, but to no avail.

He pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it aside. He then brought his hands down to her breasts and pulled at them with manic anger. Anahita arched her hips up to try and relieve the pain, but all that did was rub against his erect cock.

Bahadur moved by her response straddled at her hips, his pulsing erection rubbing against the uniform of her stomach as he leaned forwards to steal a kiss from her lips. Anahita saw his intentions and twist her neck to the side, forcing Bahadur access only to her cheek, which he licked with his rough tongue, causing Anahita to whimper in disgust.

Bahadur traced the contour of her body downwards, flicking her nipples with his tongue as the tip of his cock slid down over her pubic mound and rubbed gently against the gates of her entrance. He was finished with her nipples and started to raise and lower himself between her legs.

One hand laid upon her hip, as the other guided his cock between the lips of her pussy.

Anahita turned her head the other way, as the weird angle strained at her neck. She was then seeing the eyes of her father. They were unmoving and dead, they both looked at her and through her. The tears holding back no more and she cried, twisting her head the other way again, she'd rather suffer in pain than look upon the lifeless body of her father.

Beads of sweat covered Anahita's forehead and followed down to her breasts, Bahadur leaned forwards, his cock parting her lips. With the thrust, Bahadur grunted and his cock slipped into her thrashing body, Anahita cried out in pain at the intrusion between her legs.

The home Anahita grew up in, the one her father built by hand protected her for the last 19 years of her life. She felt betrayed by her home, her sanctuary where her mother uses to sit her down and braid her hair. Nothing could compete at dispensing stress and worry than her home, but now. Underneath a cruel man who will turn her sanctuary into a prison, Anahita was lost.

Bahadur groaned and winced in discomfort, Anahita glanced at him in teary eyed pain confusion, she was somewhat pleased to see he was in some degree of pain too. While it was not at much as she in.

"Fucking bitch" As Bahadur screamed he twisted at her nipples causing her to squirm beneath him.

Cursing, Bahadur pulled out of her, giving her a slight pinch of pain before an immense feeling of relief.

Anahita continued her teary-eyed stare, Bahadur spat on his hand and started to stroke his penis again, unflinching in facial expression.

"This isn't exactly quite how I imagined fucking you."

"What did you expect? Me rolling over and spreading my legs willingly?" Anahita hissed at him through clenched teeth with a tear slipping between her lips.

"Well at least more fuckable, not as dry as the deserts of Kavir".

"If I'm such a letdown, then maybe I should just be on my way then..." She Squirmed under him at pulled at her restraints which kept her arm beneath her body.

"Not to worry dear- even the driest deserts are wet if you know where and how deeeeeep to dig," he said, emphasizing the word deep, and with a cruel hitching smile back on his face he returned to his position between her legs.

Bahadur guided the tip of his cock over her pussy lips, guiding the head up and down, without pushing past them. He reached out with his other hand and pushed firmly against her clitoris, causing her to pull her hips. Bahadur chuckled at her flails, soon he was going to be in her.

And again Bahadur pushed in, grunting loudly he grabbed onto Anahita's hair. His cock firmly nestled inside her, Anahita screamed in reply and the humor demeanor she held broke down.

He withdrew his length from her, this time she didn't react as before. The pain still fresh in her mind.

And so Bahadur went, his mechanical grunts and thrust did not change. This was not passion or an esteemed session of love making. This was pure hate, he was hurting her for denying herself from him.

And with that, he felt no guilt, no remorse. Frankly, he was happy he didn't marry her now, seeing how bad she was in coitus.

But nonetheless he didn't last long, his rough vile act, grew up ideas in his mind and the thoughts alone were doing wonders for his imagination. So as he came in her, he knew this wouldn't be the last time he will find himself if in a similar situation.

When he got off her she tried to crawl up into a ball, but her restraints kept her from covering herself. Bahadur retrieved all his clothing. He was about to cut her restraints but when he prospected the idea of someone else finding her in this vulnerable position. He decided to leave her as she was and left her alone to her muffled crying.

Fate couldn't intervene sooner as Clara was coming through, her muscles were stiff but she was still conscious. She moved an arm expecting to black out again, she pushed her right arm trying to drag herself from underneath the bed. Her arms were heavy and he breathing was cruel but years of fine tuning her body for military service gave her something most other people don't, a strong pain threshold.

Her veins in her arms were fully flooded with life, her body was configuring her need for oxygen and strength. So with a mighty kick against the wall, she was free from underneath the bed. She felt life return to her legs and her arms. Her coordination was still behind as her actions were delayed by how fast her body could react.

She pulled herself up against the wall and pushed her legs. Her back scratched against the rough wall and she bit down on her teeth as the realization of her predicament. She noticed her bag propped against the nightstand and once again had to lean down to grab at it.

Inside her knife and gun still, there, she reached for her gun and knife then forced herself to stand again. She also pulled the cover sheets off her bed and brought it with her, and was now making her way towards the other room.

The sight in front of her was expected, men with weapons don't carry weapons only for show, she slowly hugged the wall of the room towards the exposed girl with cum and blood spewing from between her legs.

Clara had to leave the wall now, for the girl was in the middle of the room and as Clara took her first unsupported step she fell to her knees. Still, she crawled towards the girl. The girl and her father were the only reason she was still alive and Clara could probably never pay them back for the needless generosity.

When she got to the girl she cut off her restraints and pulled her so she was no longer facing her father. Clara covered the girl up in the blanket and embraced her. Clara did what people did in times like these, rubbed her back and made shushing noises. The action primal in its nature as it can be seen in almost all human mothers trying to comfort their newborn.

And if it's one thing that time cannot change, its human nature. So Clara stayed where she was and slowly the tears dried out, the breathing of the poor girl silenced out. The two were in tender embrace seeking protection and safety in the arms of another. Clara lost track of time, for before she knew it, the sun was gone and both she and the girl were falling asleep.

******

The trail was long and dark, Anahita was running down the beaten path. For as a girl she was told to never trail of its course. And so she ran as fast as she can. But she never made it to the end of the trail. For one of two things always happen, she breaks down along this trail and has lost all her strength to fight. The second is her past catches up with her, her trail she leaves behind doesn't go far and if she doesn't run fast enough it catches up to her. It forces her to run in a never-ending circle where her actions can't affect her.

"WAKE UP" A voice explodes from beyond.

Her realities break apart and brightness engulfs her. Slowly opening her eyes Anahita's vision is filled with the deepest blue eyes any living soul could ever see. A sense of calm washes over her, one could get lost in the ocean of her beauty. For the face, Anahita is seeing is Clara's.

For when the realization of yesterday's event flood back into her mind, the loss of her father, the invasion of her body and the intrusion into her soul. Anahita broke down in a fit of cold sweat and tears.

Clara looked down at the figure below her, in the girl's sleep she was panting and was clawing everything around her. Clara tried to calm her down but it made things worse, she needed to pull the girl out of her nightmare. But Clara knew she was replacing one nightmare with another, for the body of the girl's father still laid numb at the corner of the room.

"Shhhh, shhh, it's okay..." Clara wrapped her arms around the poor girl. She pulled the girl up so she wouldn't be lying at her side, instead, she would be sitting down facing the window and resting her back against Clara's.

The girl seemed to quiet down, her thrashes reduced to sniffling tears. It was going to be a long day, Anahita turned around wanting to take in the sight of the girl's deep blue eye again. And when their eyes locked Anahita went mute, her tears gone and her breathing calmed.

Anahita spoke, her name running across her tongue but the girl in front of her took her words with confusion, she obviously did not speak Pashto, Anahita tried again in Dari and again the same expression covered the beautiful girls face. Where could this girl her father found in the desert be from?

Clara shook her head, her mouth opened slightly, a social obligation called for her to give an input into the conversation.

Clara never learned Persian on Mars, the core languages were all she was taught be it with a few exceptions. But here Clara knew she had to see if the girl could understand her all the same.

Clara spoke out the words "do you understand me" in all the languages she knew. She went down her list and the girl's face lit up. The poor thing below her could understand her Russian.

Anahita smiled at the words that flowed out the blue-eyed girl's lips. Her father taught her Russian in their free time, he told her he never liked how he acquired the language, it's necessity was fruitful for when the Soviets invaded his home, knowing of their plans was paramount above all.

Anahita replied " yes, my name is Anahita" her accent rustic and broken at places but understood none the less by the girl. And the beautiful expression plastered across the blue-eyed girl's face then suddenly fade.

"My name is Clara, I'm sorry for your father, I know it might be too soon, but we should bury him. "

Confusion then understands streaked across Anahita's brows and a range of expressions streaked across her face and ending with her in tears. Clara got on her feet, she could stand now, but her agility has still not returned. The couple both stood staring down at the body of the man who tried to save them both, "It won't be for nothing" Clara swore to herself.

*******

Earth, Undisclosed Location - 2012 April 25 19:30

Edwards stood atop a mountain, he looked down and was greeted with a winding path and on either side, tall stone partitions show the shape of the cliff. Looking back, the desert behind him seemed to go on forever, the flowing dunes imitating a still river.

Traveling through the desert has not been easy, It has been a few days and progress has been slow, every now and again a transport plane will fly by and drop supplies by airlift. This had to be done under the cover of darkness. The whole squad has lost their sleep cycle, moving throughout the night and sleeping during the day.

Edwards looked over the horizon ahead of him, the terrain tinted in green. Edwards took off his night vision and left his vantage point to rejoin his squad hiding behind the beaten path near a clearing.

"Have you signaled out our new position?" Edwards piped to the soldier hunched over the IR machine.

"Yes sir, the beacon has been lit we're good to go"

"Alright we're close to suspected hostile positions, we're going to trek beside the path, not on it. Airlifts for supplies are out of the question, we are too deep into enemy territory for that form of air support. But remember there is a satellite above us, so make sure your IR beacons are activated"

Everyone in the squad reached to the back of their helmets, and turned on their beacons, for the human eye, nothing has changed, but once Edwards saw through his night vision goggles, he was greeted with blinking dots upon the helmets of his entire squad. And as Edward and his squad begin to trek a clap of thunder introduced to them rain, the dry season for the desert is now over.

*******

The squad was walking in a trench, the natural dike had a steady stream which allowed the squad to disguise their shuffling of feet. They were approaching a farmhouse, it was on top of a hill, it provided a clear vantage point for the village just below its ridges.

And due to its geographical location, any noise from below the village would be amplified massively above, allowing the squad to know at an instant notice if anything is happening. Not only that but it was isolated.

Around them, lightning and thunder were still being thrown at them. The irony is not lost to Edward as he would have loved the rain in the desert, but in this situation, it didn't help.

His squad left the trench and were no longer walking against the shallow current, they broke into two groups, Edwards holding the right flank and Michael the squad medic approaching from the left flank. The farmhouse had a wall around it and had two buildings around its small compound. Both buildings were dark, no lights, no music, just loud thunder and streaks of lightning.

They needed to secure both buildings at the same time, and as Edwards approached the main building with his rifle aimed at the door, his five squad mates, in turn, followed his back, all had their guns aimed at strategic locations, one along the wall in case someone turned a corner, one at a window in case someone looked out and the other at the roof. While the last man accompanied Edward towards the main door.

They were trained and knew what each of their jobs was. Edward never had to worry about the other detachment, they were all trained and experienced. Finally, after arriving at the door, his men positioned themselves for a silent breach. Looking for his men he eyed the second detachment, they were all in positions ready to breach with a moments notice, Michael the detachment leader was eyeing Edward, ready to go to the second building right after Edward went into the first.