All Comments on 'The Lost Paradise Ch. 02'

by reddwarfer93

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for Ch. 03!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category

Apparently some Authors dont pay enough attention to the Comments submitted to the works of other authors, so it will be said AGAIN here. Pay attention to the following:

THE INCLUSION OF "SPACE-TRAVEL, MAGIC, FUTURE-TECH, MYTHICAL CREATURES, OR ANY OTHER "COMMON" FEATURE OF THE "SCI-FI/FANTASY" GENRE DOES NOT IMPLY, ALLOW, OR CONDONE AN AUTHOR SUBMITTING A RAPE STORY IN THE "SCI-FI/FANTASY" CATEGORY.

All Authors need to stop making this mistake. If a mis-classification is ever CLEARLY intentional, and there is not a "possible alternative categories" (aka TRIGGER WARNING!) at the beginning of the work, that Author should be banned from submitting their works on this site.

I do NOT intentionally read "male-victim" Non-Consent/Rape stories unless I want to "RAGE OUT" and destroy something. It LITERALLY takes an Author less time to write a "Trigger Warning" at the beginning of a story than I have taken to write this Comment.

To the Author of this Work: Pease submit an Edit of this work that includes the aforementioned Trigger Warning.

To all Readers of this Work: Please copy this Comment and Re-Post as needed until this problem stops (modified as needed to adress the "Mis-Categorization" issue if/when it appears in other Categories).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous