The Lost Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then when a man comes, along, particularly one so handsome..."

She raised a finger to my cheek. Her body felt warm on my crotch. Her petite ass was sitting right on my member.

"...well" she said. "You can't blame a girl for taking what she needs."

She leaned up. Her mouth found mine, and suddenly we were kissing in the candlelight. She started gentle, but there was a deep, animalistic passion there she had trouble hiding. She grabbed me around the neck, then moved her hands down my back. Her jewellry felt cold where it was touching my skin. Her breasts, at least a D-cup, were pushing against my chest like two overripe fruits. Beneath her ass, I was quickly getting hard.

After a while she broke contact. Trixie looked me up and down, feeling my body, positively licking her lips.

She stood up, taking my hand. She led me the three or four steps to the bed. With surprising strength for someone so small, she pushed me down into it. I lay on the covers, still naked, my breath frozen, as she started to strip herself of what little clothing she already wore.

She slipped off her shoes first, resting a tiny foot on the end of the bed as she proceeded to remove the cloth about her chest. She untied it at the back, holding it to her chest before letting it drop to the floor, barely more substantive than a tissue. Her generous breasts were revealed. They did not drop an inch, her bright necklace falling down almost into their cleavage. She raised a finger to her mouth, giving it a small lick. She grinned cheekily at my stunned expression.

Next came the cloth about her waist, which she untied in turn. For a moment she held it scrunched in from of her crotch, then dropped in to the floor, revealing the thin slit of her pussy. She smiled a moment longer as I admired the view, before she raised herself onto the bed. Untying her hair, she let it drop, where I now saw it fell almost to her tiny waist. Smiling, she started crawling across the bed towards me, her jewels dangling. She did not seem to have any intentions of removing her necklace or bracelets. Reaching me, she headed straight for my hard cock. She grabbed it with one hand, rubbing it up and down between her fingers for a few moments, before engulfing the tip with her mouth.

I leaned back, stifling a moan. It was the amazons all over again.

The incredible sensations of the blowjob continued. She had trouble getting all of it in her mouth, unable to put in more than the tip. She compensated by licking it up and down and around the sides, swirling her tongue around like I was a juicy lolly pop. After a while of this I was close, despite the multiple times I had gone in the last 24 hours.

Trixie lifted herself up, straddling my waist. I was sitting against the end of the bed, against a pile of what could have been either cushions or pillows. The pixie warrior held me down with one hand, while the other found my cock. With an eagerness that still startled me, she quickly guided it into her cunt. As she did so I had to stifle another moan, the feeling of ecstasy spreading through my whole body. Whatever I was feeling however, it was nothing to her reaction.

"Oh God" Trixie cried, as she impaled herself on me. "Oh God...of my god...ahhh!"

Within a few thrusts she was screaming, her every motion up and down my member accompanied by an ear-splitting shriek. I wondered how the whole garrison wouldn't hear her through the open window. God she was tight. I knew I was maybe six inches on a good day, but it almost seemed too much for this tiny woman.

I don't know how long this went on for. I was leaning back in the bed, barely able to stay conscious, so strong were the sensations. She rode my cock like a wild animal, like an addict who hadn't gotten their fix in months. Thrusting up and down on top of me, her face was ecstatic. Her mouth was open with her continuing screams, while her eyes seemed to have rolled back almost into the back of her head. Eventually however, I was able to cum.

The moment I did, it sent her even further over the edge.

"Ahhh!" she screamed, in one long cry that seemed to last forever. I felt my seed shoot into her naked pussy. This seemed to trigger her own orgasm, but an order of magnitude stronger. Long after I had finished, she was still screaming on top of me. Eventually, her climax seemed to end. Her contractions around my dick stopped, and she fell onto the bed beside me. She looked at the wooden ceiling, breathing heavily, her little chest moving up and down like she had just ran twenty miles through the woods.

Finally, she looked over at me. The smile had returned to her face. She crawled over again and lay beside me. She threw one skinny arm around my neck. The other reached for my cock, giving it an affectionate pat.

"That was good, Jason from the sky."

She leaned forward and gave me another quick kiss.

"You are smaller than most, but just the right size for a pixie women. You are a rare prize."

I wondered what she meant by this. Wasn't I at least average for a man? But I figured the rules must be different here.

My thoughts were interrupted as Trixie sat up and pulled back the corner of the thick, perhaps woollen blankets that covered the bed. Following her lead, I tucked myself under them, while Trixie stood up and walked around the room, blowing out the candles. She quickly returned and crawled once more into the bed, until we were both lying naked under the blankets.

In the darkness, the pixie women snuggled up next to me. Her face lay on my chest, her perky breasts squeezed up against my side. Both her arms wrapped the trunk of my body, barely able to meet on the other side. Down by my hip, I could feel her naked cunt, still wet from our exertions. With her feet, she further wrapped them around my right leg. She clung on, like I was a giant teddy bear she was terrified might vanish in the night. Her breathing slowed, she seemed to have calmed down. As we started to drift off to sleep, she murmured something more. With gentle fingers, she pinched my cock again under the blanket.

"Sleep now, Jason. You will have more work to do for me in the morning."

12