The Lost Prince Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to plant my feet into the wood of the floor, but the slippers on them offered no resistance to his brute strength. He held me with one arm as he opened the door. "I told him not to hurt you if you obeyed. Be a good girl and you can still be unharmed."

The room was nearly dark aside from a flickering oil lamp on a desk. I couldn't see anyone in there, but I didn't want to find out. There was no resisting for me. In short order I pushed through.

After Pieter shoved me into the room he closed and locked the door. I pounded on the hard wood of the door with my small hands, and pleaded with him miserably.

"Please. I promise to be good. I'll always listen. I promise, Pieter. Valentina will be good for you."

A meaty hand seized me by the upper arm and dragged me away from the door. My legs tried to resist, but the power of the hand was too much. Yuri was there just as Pieter had warned. With both hands then, he scooped me up and hurled me onto the bed.

It was disorienting at first, but then I felt a burst of adrenaline like I imagine a rabbit feels when a wolf is after him. In Yuri's case I suppose it would've been a bear. I remembered that the rooms in that building had many windows. I would fling myself from it, I decided. If I lived then I would take my chances, and if I died, well at least that would be the end of it.

Before Yuri could close the distance between us, I bounded off the bed and ran for the north wall and its windows—towards the light of the outside world. My slipper-covered feet struggled to skid to a halt when I got close enough to see that this room's windows were barred. I was trapped. Pieter hadn't even left me with the choice. This was the price for his anger.

"It's cold outside, little princess," said Yuri. "I will keep you warm. You stay with Yuri."

"I..."

What was I really going to say? I had no money, and he wasn't in a mood to care about money. He knew exactly what he wanted and why I'd been put in here.

"Valentina will be good for Yuri," he said. "Pieter say I can no leave marks, but I can do other things."

I thought about the unmentioned "things" that Pieter said about Yuri doing to people. I was desperate at that point, looking for anything else to say.

"I...I am unclean."

I thought that it sounded ominous. I remembered that term being used by my father's ministers about the masses rioting in the cities. The term really seemed to cause distaste among the nobles. I was a fool to think that I was still part of that world.

"Good," he said smiling. "A dirty princess is the kind for Yuri."

It was hard to tell if Yuri was taller than Pieter because there was something of a hunch about him. He was definitely bigger by forty or fifty pounds at least. There was a bit of a belly on him, but that was the capstone to a mass of muscle. His furs had been exchanged for a worker's uniform in all of its gray dullness, but underneath it was the beastly man I'd first met all those years ago driving the horse that pulled my litter. After so much time and distance—after all of the changes that had happened to me we ended up here.

"Please, don't hurt me," I pleaded.

He got close to me, faster than I thought possible. I cringed, and braced myself for the possible throttling but it never came. Yuri put his right hand on my hip and the left took my trembling hand. He held me as though he were going to lead us in a dance. It had been a long time for me. In my previous life my health prevented most of those opportunities. It was also quite different to be the girl in a dance position. All that I had been taught was in reverse.

Yuri stared down at me from over a foot above. I could feel the strength in his arms. It was like being in a large pair of jaws. We stood that way for a while. Those brown eyes of his were probing me deeply. His beard and hair had been trimmed and made at least somewhat neater than his typical wild self. He was a caged beast and I the treat that had been given to him.

"You will be good," he said flatly.

I merely nodded. I remembered the night that the young men in the village had taken me. Sometimes giving in was easier. Also, the more time that I spent as "Valentina" I found myself not minding as much, and wondering if normal girls thought the same way.

Yuri moved my small hand to his crotch, and I felt the shape of his hardness. I had been trying to avoid this thing for some time, and now I was going to be facing it—to have it inside me. My stomach was in knots over this prospect. It wasn't like I was a "virgin" anymore. Men had known my body as "Valentina", and I thought of myself as her most of the time.

"I washed for you," he said.

It was true: the stink that was common to him on the road was gone and replaced with a strong soap smell. I could still detect an intense musk about him though. He was what many people in our country would proclaim to be the ideal man in some strange concept of what was normal. Our country could be a hard one, and it is the stronger man who makes his way through it.

I took a deep breath and resigned myself to my fate.

Yuri touched my long brown hair for a moment, and then his hand went to my slender shoulder and pushed down. I knew what he wanted. How did this act ever become such a desire for men? I suppose my understanding of those things was lacking. I never got to experience that aspect of being a young man, and I had only older sisters so there was no "male knowledge" passed down to me, other than that from my father. I prayed that he had not been watching the things that I had been doing. I wanted my family, wherever they were, to be at peace, but part of that would mean forgetting about me.

As I went to my knees, I prayed for that to be true. That boy is dead, I told myself. I am Valentina, and I am a servant.

He ordered me to take off my robe, and I did so. I wanted to fold it, but he grabbed it and chucked it across the room. It fluttered through the air and landed in a sad pile on the wooden floor. I took a breath to steel myself. I hadn't been given a new bra, so I was topless left only in my fancy new panties.

On my knees, Yuri was even more of an imposing sight. His gray woolen trousers were held together by leather laces instead of brass buttons like Pieter had. As I worked them, his stiff member rose even more. I couldn't help but wonder how much he'd waited for this. It truly must have been a special occasion for him.

He wore no underpants. His meaty cock was nearly red with the blood that stiffened it. The pubic hair around it was nearly as wild as the hair on his head. It reminded me of a tangle of leaves and branches atop a thick tree. The trunk of which was pointed angrily at me.

I knew what was expected. I wasn't an artist at it, but if something happens enough you begin to get a feel for it. Pleasing men was something that I was going to be doing for a while. I leaned forward and licked at the side. It was very warm, and the skin felt softer than I anticipated. Yuri wasn't exactly the monster I'd imagined. He was still just a man like the others, and had even exposed a very fragile part of himself to me. If I had to—

Yuri's hand seized my throat.

"Valentina will be nice," he repeated. His grim expression backed it up.

I began moving my mouth around the length of his cock. I would take him deeper, and then pull away while holding onto it with my lips. It throbbed, and his hand moved from my throat to the back of my neck as Pieter's hand had done. I sucked at it like a hard candy. In the heat of it, I even moved my tongue into the slit at the front of his penis. Yuri groaned in pleasure and pulled me closer. He thrust forward, and threatened to enter my throat. I wasn't used to this, and struggled to resist the urge to gag. He hadn't throttled me yet. If I had survived what Boris and his friends did to me in the village, then I could survive this.

I remembered Gorski's assurances that I would be saved by him eventually. They were a nice fantasy, but I had grown up much in my time as a servant. The lesson that Pieter taught me on this day would not be forgotten. His blue eyes had been ice. I knew that now. "Valentina" had only been a girl at first, but now it was time to be a woman. Lost in my thoughts, I paid no heed to the energy that I was putting into my sucking. Yuri was going wild.

I put a hand on the back of his thigh, and the other I moved under his testicles and played with them. They were large, and I knew what they were filled with. He was almost jumping in place and hooting at that point.

"Valentina is good," he managed to say, "Do more. More."

I began to realize something at this point. I knew that I was and would never be a normal woman, but people wanted me to be one. Women had power. I would come to learn that many of the Western Nations saw my father's country as an archaic backwater. After the Revolution, they viewed it as a noble experiment, yet conveniently not one that they'd want to duplicate in their own home lands. Despite the change, women had survived. I just had to play the role that they wanted me to play. They didn't want the son of the last "imperialist tyrant". They wanted a servant girl named "Valentina".

Yuri gripped me harder then. He was nearing the limit of my oral ministrations. Having never experienced it myself, at the time, I couldn't grasp the significance of it. That was all part of my strange fate: the boy who came of age as a woman. If my family knew, I thought. No, there was no point in lamenting all that had already been lost. I remembered the pits. The past and all of the dead were rendered into the pits. I was not dead though. I was going to survive as a servant if I had to.

"I'm almost there," cried Yuri.

Then he pulled himself out of my mouth, and finished with his fist. I barely saw his release as it happened so fast. I felt the gooey warmth splash all over my face, and slowly drip down on the tops of my breasts. I licked at it out of reflex. There was so much of it that it was nearly a mask. Yuri had to take a moment. He closed his eyes, and breathed in deeply. I waited for the next part as a good servant would. I felt his seed cooling on my face. I was all "Valentina" in that moment.

When he came back from that faraway place he went, he smiled at me.

"Look at my dirty, little princess," he said. "This is how you should be: on your knees and dripping with the seed of the common man."

I waited there in silence. I really didn't know what else to do. I licked at his ejaculate a little more. There was much flavor to it, but it had been very warm when it stung my face. I wondered what it would do to my skin.

Yuri cleaned his seed off my face with his hand, and then forced it into my mouth. I didn't resist. I welcomed it. He wanted me to be his dirty princess, and I was more than willing to live up to that role. Perhaps it was wrong, but at the same time I think that I may have enjoyed it. I didn't expect Yuri to be as gentle as he'd been.

Of course, being that I was ever drifting about on the whims of Fate, I was doomed to be surprised again.

Yuri went over to a cabinet, and retrieved a clear glass bottle without a label. Yuri pulled out the cork, and took a large swig of it. Then he looked to me.

"Have you ever had the 'water of life'?"

That was always the poetic name: "water of life" or "little water". The people in my father's court had preferred wine or even strong ales, but the vodka was a tradition for toasts or when the goal was simply getting drunk.

I shook my head. My doctors back then didn't believe that my constitution could handle most things let alone strong alcohol. I had drunk the brandy that Pieter gave me, but those were very small sips.

"You will drink," said Yuri. "Valentina will be a drinker."

At first, I thought he would offer me the bottle, and let me take my own sip. I should have known better. There I was sitting on my knees after pleasing him with my mouth. What did I expect him to do?

He began tilting the bottle down, and I arched my head up like a baby bird awaiting the meal that its mother brought back to the nest. I had already swallowed a good portion before the alcohol hit my nose, and I coughed. Some was lost and trailed down my chin to my large breasts. The strong drink had an almost cooling effect on my sensitive skin as the alcohol in it evaporated. Yuri ceased pouring, and laughed at the scene.

"For your first time, not bad," he said. "The water can be a hard mistress, but you will get used to her."

"Burns..."

"That is the life inside of it. Life is hard. It hurts and burns those who are not expecting it. Valentina will learn."

Then in a strange gesture of respect, he handed me the bottle. I felt almost obligated to drink then. I was still quite the amateur, but I was determined. I struggled through another swallow. The burn wasn't so bad that time. Then I had some more. He seemed quite pleased at this, and I found myself wanting to do more to please him.

Yuri helped me up, and guided me over to a couch. He told me to drink more. It did make me feel warmer, so I figured that there was no reason not to. It was very cold outside. He left me, and went away for a few minutes to an adjoining room. I believe that he went to the rest room. I began to care less as the minutes ticked on. I felt much better: numb to the fear that I had felt at first. Let Pieter take that. Yuri hadn't been that bad, I decided. I tried to forget about the threat to choke me. It hadn't last that long anyway.

I kept drinking. Did I suspect what was coming? I'm not sure. A servant is not to expect the whims of her master, but instead she must be ready for anything that she is required to do. Gorski had told me that once. He truly had been my whole world at that camp. In the cruel way that memory works, I had stronger reminisces with him that with my actually family. No, I thought. Valentina has no family. Father Grigori had once said something about the movement of the spirit and how our lives become dependent on it. I didn't understand any of that when I'd first heard it. But after all of those years following my "death", I believe that I was getting closer. What would he say about all of this? Something mystical, no doubt. He had that amazing ability to generate a presence beyond any one else in the room.

After so much drink a feeling began swallow me. If there was a fulcrum at the center of my being then it began swinging ponderously. A simple yawn became an epoch of time.

Yuri returned, and by this time I was drunk enough to offer him a welcoming smile.

"Where did you go?" I asked. "I was lonely."

When did I become such a girl as that?

"You needed time," he said. "The 'water of life' takes time to absorb."

I laughed--although I can't recall why. I didn't want to be with him really. He took me in his burly arms, and I loved it. I felt safe. Yuri no longer seemed as dangerous as he had been. No, that's not right. I remembered him threatening me.

I shook my head then and tried to pull away. He gripped me by my middle, and held firm. One of his hands moved to my left breast, and squeezed it firmly.

"You're a servant," he whispered into my ear. His hot breath making my skin tingle. "You want this."

I shook my head and told him "no." My head was still swimming from the drink, but I still knew what I did not want.

"What is this then?"

His other hand went to my underwear and felt at the rising bulge. As he fondled my breast my cock grew more, and my "fancy" panties that Pieter gave me rose like a tent. I felt wetness in them. My cock was leaking. I hated myself for being so aroused.

Yuri slid his bug hand into my panties, and gripped me like a tool. His fingers moved up and down my member, milking me like a farmer would a cow.

"Tell me you don't like," he said. "You do. Pieter told me of the things you've done. You're a whore now. If you act like a good whore, like my dirty princess, then all will be good, yes?"

I thought about his thick seed and the vodka in my stomach. I had pleased him with my body already, why was I resisting anymore? There was no escape for me. Not from this room, and not from this life. I moaned a little sound. I like to think that it was from the frustration of my life, and not from Yuri's brutal groping of me,

"Good," he said. "Servants do not complain. They moan for the men that they please."

I didn't fully know it then, but that sentiment would follow me around for the rest of my days of servitude. I stopped struggling. He wanted the servant "Valentina", and she would accept all of his efforts.

Now both of his hands kneaded my breasts. I looked down and saw that those fleshy buds were rigid much like the cock in my panties.

I did want it, didn't I? Not the old me, but Valentina. I sighed and felt my old self leaving like an exorcised spirit. This was Valentina's life now.

"Valentina wants..."I said. That was all I was going to say. I wanted to be silent.

He slid my panties down and exposed my erect shame. I obediently kicked my underwear away, and was left naked with him. I could feel his hardness directly on my bare bottom then. It was still with desire. I thought about the prospect of it going inside of me. It wasn't a "virgin" in that sense anymore, but this was Yuri. Yuri, who I'd always feared as being the beast that would hurt me.

"Feel Yuri?" he asked in a breath of hot moisture into my ear.

I nodded. I focused on trying not to cry. The alcohol helped. It made my compulsion to resist fade. You're Valentina, I told myself. I am Valentina.

"Tell Yuri you want him inside of you," he said. The head of his cock was resting on my hole. "Tell him that his dirty, little princess wants him."

This was what Pieter wanted me to go through. I had been defiled in the village, but after that I had been raised up. I thought that I could have an easy life with Pieter, but that would never be the case. Now I had to be debased again by the person I feared most. Gorski had changed my body, but Pieter was trying to change me.

Yuri kissed my neck.

"Princess Valentina wants Yuri inside of her dirty body," I said.

I wouldn't be the same after this.

He turned me towards him, and planted a kiss on my lips; his whiskers were rough on my face, which had been getting softer again since being off the harshness of the road. I was a neutral receiver at first. I was still frightened of him and of myself. I kissed back because I thought that it might make it end faster.

His mouth moved to my left breast. The whiskers on him poked me, and rubbed against my soft white skin like some furry animal. Yuri suckled at my breast. It must have been a strange sight: a hairy giant nursing on a waif of a pixie. Gorski's treatments had made my breasts large for my frame, so Yuri was able to enjoy himself for some time.

It did begin to feel good. There was a sense of vulnerability at having these fleshy mounds on my body that men wanted to latch on to. I wondered how normal women dealt with it.

Then for a moment I was terrified. Yuri pulled away from his sucking, and almost pulled my breast away with his suction. I would get a "love bite" on my breast later on. The next time he did it, he held on to my nipple with his teeth. I feared that he might bite it off; he was so voracious in his lust.

He let go. I wondered if he remembered that some of his seed had splashed onto my chest mounds earlier. They were covered with his saliva, and hot from the attention he'd been giving them. The air in the room seemed so cold by contrast, and my nipples got cold and stiffened as the saliva on them dried in the air. I didn't believe they could get harder.

Yuri looked at me then, and he must have been able to tell that I was even more aroused despite my reluctance. He scooped me up as he had before, and carried me over to the bed like a bride on her wedding night. He plopped me down on the feather mattress. I welcomed the soft padding underneath me. It was odd: Gorski had been so tender and I'd been more willing then, but our "Marriage" bed had been an old hospital cot that people had died in. Now with Yuri, the beast of my nightmares, I was on a feather bed in a fairly nice room. The fanciest place I'd been since losing my family.