The Lost Prince Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuri scrambled to the nightstand. From a drawer he retrieved the same container of petroleum jelly that Pieter had used with me. He shoved a pillow under my lower back to prop up my bottom for easier access. He wanted to look at my face while he did it. A generous dollop of the jelly went onto his middle and forefinger and then he wormed them into me. The first section of his fingers went in smoothly, but Yuri's fingers were very large. The rim of my hole began to ache as he worked his fingers and the jelly inside. I thought he might tear me open.

"Your inside is very nice," he told me. "It's not fair that others had you before. Yuri will be different though. You will like it so much that you will cry when it is over."

Part of that prophecy seemed highly probable. Boris and his friends had been rough at first, but eventually it got easier. Pieter the one, whom I had trusted, had been gentle. I would not fall for the ploy again. And Gorski...Gorski had been the only one I thought would ever know me like this. I'd been willing with him because I was grateful to be alive.

"It is time," said the hairy brute. "Time to enter my dirty princess, and make her into a woman."

He fingered me as an act of playing for a moment. "Do you like this?"

I nodded, though I kept bracing myself for being torn open. My brow was covered with a nervous sweat, and my long brown hair stuck to it.

"I've heard men speak of the 'new girls'," said Yuri. "There are normal girl servants as well, but the 'new girls' are special."

His other hand moved to and squeezed my hard little cock until I cried out.

"No regular girl has such a thing. In the Wild there have been times when there were no women. We then told the most girlish boy that he was now a girl, and treated him as such."

Yuri pushed his finger deep inside my bowels until I yelped.

"You are more of a girl than they ever were, but I still know how to enjoy a boy-cunt. Now you are Yuri's."

He pulled out his fingers then wiped the remained of the jelly and my juices on his thick member. Yuri held me steady by my thigh, and inserted his tip into the ring of my bottom. When the first portion of it slid in, I took a deep breath. He'd been kind to stretch me out first. As he pushed himself inside of me there was such an immense pressure going into the core of me. Like with the others there was a confusing feeling like I had to relieve myself, but I was getting used to that. He was just so big all around compared to me that our coupling seemed obscene. As if this truly was some odd manner of bestiality.

Yuri sighed in satisfaction when he was fully engulfed in what he called my "boy-cunt". The term was disturbing to me. Not only for the vulgarity of it, but for the fact that it was a reminder of what I'd been. I wanted only Valentina to go through this, and not my old self.

His weight and thrusting shook my whole body, and actually forced my breath out. I began breathing rapidly to get enough air. There was an ache starting in my bottom. Strangely, it hurt less when he pushed himself back inside, and started up again when he pulled out. I didn't want to ponder the symbolic meaning of that. My own cock remained erect and the tip was on fire. The familiar tingling of an impending blast of seed was there.

"Squeeze your tits," he ordered. "Show me how much you love this."

I did as he said, and cupped, squeezed, and mashed them together. They felt like such heavy, swollen pillows on my chest. I moaned. It wasn't of my will, but my body's need.

"Now stroke your little cock," he said. "I want you to like this in every way."

I kept one hand fondling a breast, and moved the other to my small penis. Why he would be so fascinated by it, I don't know. My girlish hand fondled and pulled it as Yuri drove himself in and out of me. He began grunting with his effort. He loved every moment of this. Pieter had given his pet monster a wonderful toy to play with. That was what I was reduced to.

I was nearing my own climax. My eyes closed. Then I felt Yuri's hand close around my small organ. He gently finished me off. I felt the jets of my seed spilling into his big hand. It was the closest thing to a tender moment between us. Then that same hand forced my own cum into my mouth. I swallowed like I did all the others.

He rubbed at my tummy playfully with the same hand.

"That seed was once to be the future of the imperialist empire," he mocked. "Now it goes into your cute, little tummy along with the seed of us common men."

I tried pretending that he didn't say it. I told myself that such a comment meant nothing to a servant like Valentina. My body was exhausted, and I just wanted it to end.

Finally, he neared his orgasm. Yuri cried out something incoherent, and put all of his weight onto me as he came. He thick cock deposited streams of his low-born seed deep inside of me. I was more worried that I would suffocate or be crushed beneath him, but finally he pulled out of me, and climbed off his toy.

I lied there pressed into the downy mattress of the bed. It was no longer just the alcohol that made me numb. I felt liquid warmth leaking out of my bottom. I could already feel the beginnings of an ache that would plague me the next day. Meanwhile, Yuri had gone to retrieve the bottle of vodka. He imbibed another large portion. I couldn't believe how easy he made it look. He came over to the side of the bed near me, and held the bottle out like a lactating breast. I opened my mouth like a greedy infant, and he gave me a portion. I hoped that it would help me forget, but such an effect would not last long.

I felt my insides churning from the air and liquids that had been pushed up into me.

We finished the bottle. The room was nearly spinning for me at that point. I'd barely eaten so the alcohol hit me hard. Thankfully, Yuri had drunk most of it.

I begged him to let me relieve myself. He seemed rather disappointed that I would not be absorbing his goo into me. I'm not sure if he fully understood that Gorski hadn't given me every womanly endowment. He would get no bastard child on this princess. He gave in eventually, and escorted me to the bathroom. I was given five minutes to see to my needs, and then he was pulling me out.

I needed to lie down when I got back to the bed room. I found my panties on the floor, and struggled to put them on. That was as far as I got before my spinning head made me fall back onto the couch. Sleep took me quickly.

"Look at what you did to her," I heard a familiar voice say. "I'm almost grateful that it's not worse."

"I let her use the washroom for a time. And she is alive and unmarked."

"Be grateful for that." The voice was that of Pieter chastising Yuri.

"Had anything truly bad happened, then even your past usefulness would not be for me to protect you again, Yuri. The men at Party Headquarters are anxious to meet her. The good doctor's work is famous now."

My head ached, as did my throat. I felt parched and like I'd swallowed dirt or something to damage my throat. My eyes slowly burned themselves open.

Yuri had his worker's uniform back on, and Pieter was in his officer's garb, but the jacket was opened instead of buttoned. He looked tired, as though he hadn't slept. His eyes did still have the cruel fire to burn into me though. It was a look that I could imagine my father giving me if he'd discovered me in some shameful activity.

I wore only my underwear. Several parts of me were sticky, and I felt probably dirty that I was. But, what did Pieter expect to find after throwing me to Yuri like a bone?

"Do you feel like a whore?" he asked me. "You once asked me if I believed that you were one."

"You said—"

Pieter half shrugged. "You have a destiny. It is beyond mere common men like us to decide. This happened to you for a reason: you were defiant. Not in a major way, but any defiance must be stomped out. Do you think that I am cruel?"

I didn't answer. How could I take such a risk at that point?

Pieter continued. "I am trying to help you, Valentina. The place where you're going will not accept defiance. They will torture or liquidate you. Servants are servants. Your past is dead."

"My past is dead," I agreed. "I know this very well."

"Good. Are you ready to start your new life?"

"This hasn't been it?"

He scoffed.

"You will wash not only yourself, but your clothes before we leave. I want you to be perfect when I deliver you."

This would be it then. Better to get it done with. I nodded, and slowly rose from the couch. I was ready to face the next part of my life.

*****

Post Script: I hope you enjoyed this latest installment. The situation between Yuri and Valentina had been fermenting for some time, and it was nice to let it play out. Now that Valentina has arrived in the capital, who knows what could happen? As always, I'm very grateful for your comments and your votes. Hope your day is well.