All Comments on 'The Lost World Ch. 01'

by TheTask

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
psych0817psych0817about 10 years ago
yes

whooooo more more

J0SEJ0SEabout 10 years ago
No homo, but...

I fuckin love you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Omg falling of the archangel of chastity. Make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really good, and I'm already hooked. Hey is there any chance that story about the werewolf king getting killed, and a human taking over ever getting posted.

TheTaskTheTaskabout 10 years agoAuthor

I don't plan on working on that werewolf one for a good while. Though I'll keep what I've written for it available.

As for everyone else, thanks for reading and placing a vote on the first chapter to Rainer's next great adventure. I've given several obvious and hidden hints as to how the story pan out. Though let me assure you, I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve. Things won't be quiet for too long...

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 10 years ago
Awesome

You're back! Excellent; I always enjoy a good sequel to a good story. Good work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

excellent start. Having just read through the entire story my only complaint is that Aureal's submissive tendencies seem to be somewhat inconsistent and sorta surface deep. I don't really care if she's submissive or not, but she clearly wanted a submissive relationship which has currently been limited to her calling Rainer master occasionally while mostly treating him like the other girls do. You might want to show it a bit more, rather than simply telling it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow this story is awesome. You created an entire new world.

I will read the Lost Lord while waiting for the next chapter.

theanalisttheanalistabout 10 years ago
great

leaving a word to show my appreciation... though I wish you wrote the first part of lost lord better..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rainer pronunciation

Well in reference to not knowing how to pronounce Rainer, since you said he was named after mount rainier and yet his parents made a mistake on his birth certificate, you also said people pronounced it like rainier anyways. I can see the confusion of wanting to pronounce it RAYN-EE-R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous