All Comments on 'The Lost World Pt. 01'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jetoshjetoshabout 7 years ago
A Great Start

I look forward to the continuing exploration of Salnth.

birddog22birddog22about 7 years ago
beautiful

great beginning of story very hot

MegamuffinMegamuffinabout 7 years ago
This is going to be awesome

I love the setup and I'm looking forward to seeing the secrets of this new world unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you want to push the science and reason based society angle, maybe double check your science and reason?

"There were some of the base parts, helium and hydrogen and nitrogen, argon and carbon monoxide, but absolutely no H20"

H20 is water. 2 parts hydrogen, one part oxygen. I'm not suprised there was no water in the air, but I'd think a reason and logic based society would know both that oxygen is not a chemical formula but an element.

And for that matter, humans can't survive in pure oxygen. We breath a mixture of 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen, and 1% different mixture of carbon, hydrogen, argon, and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Touche, Anonymous

You make a very fair point. While I don't think many people turn to my body of work for highly accurate scientific information, I certainly could have done a better job making at least some of the basics correct.

That being said, I feel like I pulled that list of chemicals from SOMEWHERE significant, I just don't remember where. It wasn't random, whatever it was.

That being said, this was constructive criticism and I always appreciate that. Feel free to comment non-anonymously if you want to help more; I don't bite.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Ew Gross!

"Kissing! The long-dead courtship ritual mankind had left behind was still seemingly alive and well on Salinth."

Mommy, they're so icky, they're kissing!

Lol, I'm loving this story so far. I'm so looking forward to the dear, prudish spacefarer to get her world rocked by some hot neo-barb cutie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous