The Lost World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their motions grew more and more frenzied, their torsos ground against one another, their humongous breasts threatening to bruise one another as they slapped around and pushed into each other tight. The two sort of pulled each other to the grassy bank of the lake and rolled around, each seeming to take turns on top as they continued their endless kissing. Now tongues came out of mouths and I saw lips, chins, cheeks then necks being licked.

This made no sense to me. Even if they were somehow engaging in ancient reproductive procedures, they were both women! What purpose could there be in this frenzied behavior? No babies would come of it!

Things got curiouser and curiouser as the brunette seemed to finally assert a sort of dominance, keeping the blonde on her back as she kissed and licked her way down that lush body. She lingered long on the firm breasts, using her hands to greedily gather them together and kiss each with long, sucking kisses, then she flickered her tongue ever lower and was soon face-to-face with the nexus of her legs.

It was at this moment I noticed something very curious about the women; apart from the manes of hair on their heads they were completely smooth. My own hair is quite light, but it covers my arms and legs, and grows thick beneath my arms and forms a sort of bush above and around my vagina. Not only were these two totally hairless, but the lips of their sexual organs were bloated, engorged-looking with a very pronounced clitoral nub.

It was on the latter that the Brunette seemed to focus her attentions, that tongue flicking out, slapping up and down the little organ, each pass making the blonde tremble and gasp, bucking her hips up and down as though she was trying to somehow feel whatever she was feeling even more.

To my horror I realized I was feeling too. My body felt tingly, warm, my aching breasts felt tight and I was somehow hyper-aware of their nipples that were behaving as though this seasonable day were somehow cold. My hand drifted down and I strummed three finger-tips just barely across the spot my own tiny clitoris peeked over my lips. Sensation shot through me and I panicked, repeating the great Virtues to myself over and over, before I managed to find my bottle of hormone-inhibitors.

These had been developed ages ago and were one of the first big steps in getting mankind to defeat Vice and embrace Reason. Scientists realized it would never be possible to master our emotions if chemicals were constantly flooding our brains and telling it what to do, so they devised this simple solution that blocked neurotransmitters from even absorbing at the cellular level.

I felt relief as the chemical flooded my system, but also a little shame. As a youth I'd needed the inhibitors often, but in growing to adulthood had devoted myself to meditation so rigorously that I very rarely needed the additional help the inhibitors provided. What was happening to me?

I filed the question away for later and brought my hands all the way up, I wasn't tingling or desperate, but there was still a part of me that was tempted to touch myself as I watched, and I had to fight it lest I give in to emotion and become as savage and unrestrained as these...these animals!

They were unrelenting in their strange play, the dark haired creature continuing to virtually devour the other's vagina for minutes and minutes.

The other for her part thrashed around, pawed and tugged at her own bosom, bucked her hips and howled loud in a cry so intense I feared she might be in actual pain; was this a fight of some sort I was witnessing? It got abruptly stranger when seemingly victimized blonde suddenly began to launch liquid from her vagina; at first I thought she'd begun to urinate, but the consistency seemed off and it shot forth in strange splattery squirts rather than coming out in a stream.

At the tail end of the torrent she suddenly clamped her thighs around the bark-haired head and spun, slowly forcing the other to her back in a twisting motion as she rose to her elbows and shimmied down the other's now back-laying body. She performed a similar ritual to the first one, though different; hungrier and more intense as she licked sucked and possibly even bit her way down the thrashing body beneath her.

Her pause at the breasts was much longer than the first's had been, and while some of that was owing to the fact the these were even larger mammary glands that took time to fully cover in licks and kisses, she also just seemed to linger for the sheer delight of it, her face a greedy grin between lavishing slurps of her mouth.

Then she was on the other's vagina and making use of her fingers as well, sawing two then three of them in and out vigorously as she kissed, licked and slurped all over the clitoral region. The brunette still seemed the more dominant of the pair and even though she was thrashing and howling a bit, managed to first sit up, then push the blonde back, rolling her hips up to sit right on the face of her partner. She bucked and ground her pelvis, her hands reaching up to cup and heft the swaying globes on her chest.

The two went on and on like this for a long while, changing positions and techniques many times, but mostly just thoroughly abusing each other's vaginas with tongues and lips and fingers. I could almost feel the tingling feeling from before trying to somehow fight through the inhibitors from before, but knew that was scientifically impossible.

As the pair had moved to a most intriguing orientation, the brunette licking at the blonde's vagina from behind, both of them on hands and knees, I realized I'd have a very tough decision to make. I could head back to tell David what I'd discovered at the risk of maybe losing track of these people and adding more time to the search for resources to help us escape the planet, or I could stay and learn all I could, maybe see if these people could somehow help, primitive though they might be.

My mind was made up for me when a new figure stepped to the lake's edge. He was a tall, hulking male, totally naked apart from a curious cloth sack her wore between his legs that looked as though it had been stuffed with some sort of confusing fruit salad. He grinned and his muscles flexed slightly in anticipation as he watched the two females in their play. He called out to them and they looked up, squealing in delight as he abruptly tore the sack away and exposed a penis so large it swung around like a length of thick rope between his legs over a pair of testicles the size and shape of ripe mangos.

My mind was made up.

David would have to wait.

12