The Lost World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This all seems so impossible."

"Your leg healing overnight instead of six weeks ought to be impossible. You undergoing second puberty ought to be impossible. The impossible is exactly what needs to happen for any of this to make sense. And it isn't technically impossible, just highly, HIGHLY improbable. It explains everything."

"It explains some of it, there are still other mysteries about this."

"Nope, check this out, first of all, the reason we can breathe in the absence of an oxygen rich atmosphere is because the oxygen isn't coming from the air, it's coming from pollen in the plants. And we aren't breathing it, we're absorbing it through our skins."

"How did you figure that out?"

"Because you hadn't changed or healed. When I saw that the filter system in the ship was clogged with pollen that it wasn't letting in, I put two and two together. You hadn't changed because you hadn't experienced the mechanism of change."

The scientist in him was warming up to this. "Okay, this is actually kind of fascinating now. Anything else?"

"Yup. Have you noticed how I'm almost hairless now?"

"Yes... and uh, now that you mention it, I seem to have lost some too." He held up an arm, showing the scant hair.

"Pollen again. It's lodging where the roots of your hair follicles are and pushing them out. I think head hair's proximity to the skull somehow discourages the same thing from happening due to proximity to the brain, in some ancient variant that was probably harmful to the co-evolutionary process so it bred out."

"So let me see if I get this straight; humans and plants on this world get along because humans overproduce, uh, fuck fluid, and plants overproduce oxygen and other beneficial things. Superhormones. Regenerating cellular agents. That kind of thing." He was so cute squirming over saying swear words like that.

"Exactly!"

"Okay, I have just one more question then, if the Arosians live as long as we do, and have unchecked sexual overproduction, what keeps them from overrunning the world?"

"Well, I'm not 100% certain to be honest, but there seems to be *something* that regulates how the Arosians have children. They don't reproduce that often as far as I can tell... They just uh, practice a lot. I'm sure it's co-evolutionary too. Maybe some populations over-ate and couldn't survive, maybe it's just a fluke of how the plants are interfering with normal development to begin with. I don't know, but I'm sure there's a good reason."

David stepped a little more lively with me now, "I really can't wait to see these people! The science is just staggering!"

I laughed, "Bullshit, you're just looking forward to seeing more big ol' boobies." I jiggled mine for emphasis.

That was the moment I learned that David is beyond adorable when he blushes.

________________________________________

Blush or not, he definitely liked the boobs. Heads turned as we rolled into town, me with a man who must have seemed almost like a child to the Arosians, me now proudly sporting what were literally the largest breasts in town.

I witnessed something curious in David's other reactions. When one of the men's cocks came flopping out of his loin-cloth during a game of slap-and-tickle with one of the women David sucked in a big breath and his bulge got visibly smaller. Did men shrink in fear around bigger dicked men? If David was any indication, the answer was yes.

We'd barely set foot into town when a curious thing happened: sounds of fucking reverberated into the town, echoing from the cliffs that surrounded the lake. Everyone walking outside froze and one of the men boomed in a deep, bass voice, "THEY HAVE RETURNED!"

Those who had frozen broke into a run almost as quickly, everyone scampering for the lake. David looked at me for an answer, but I could only shrug, this was something with which I was not familiar. Lifting my titanic tits so they didn't bounce too harshly I ran with them, eager to get to see whatever was happening. David came along, seeming surprised his leg was good enough for running already too, all the atrophy that had hit him was gone and if my eyes didn't deceive me, he'd even added on a little bit of muscle to that skinny frame.

When we got to the lake's edge my draw dropped. Men! The population wasn't imbalanced, the other males had just been away for... it must have been some kind of hunt, they had strange animals with them, some sort of a strange mix between a mastodon and a pig as far as I could tell. Leading the pack was the most impressive Arosian specimen I'd seen yet; he was so muscular he made even Rij look lean, so tall he was looking down at all others (he might have been as much as seven feet!) and the cock that was being stroked by a woman I hadn't seen before was at least a foot long dead soft.

"Did you just urinate on yourself?" David asked.

I had to look down before I realized that I had literally creamed myself, squirty and spontaneous at the mere sight of this supermale. "No," I answered.

Women were lining up for the men; it seemed they had traveled with perhaps ten who I'd never seen before, but now the women of the village were coming up to kneel before the returning males, sometimes in pairs despite the more even numbers now.

I managed to grab one woman before she could go and start licking some pair of nuts or another. David could only squint in non-comprehension, his translator would just be starting the process of adapting to their language.

"Who IS that?" pointing at the towering hung hulk now being fellated by three women, his enormous cock only growing longer and fatter at the attention; poor David surely couldn't shrink any smaller, he was almost down to his original size at the point.

"That is the previous Year's Walk Chieftain, Rocknar."

"More like COCKnar," I purred.

"I know, right?" She giggled and elbowed me. "That's why he's chief... but most people think next year it will be his son."

"You choose a leader for one year based on cock size?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Size helps, but it isn't everything. The Chief must prove himself to the others in his overall ability to pleasure many women. He will be responsible for fathering all the children in the year he is Chief."

Curiouser, and curiouser, I wondered how they could pick who got knocked up, I'd seen no birth control of any kind in use, nor could I fathom how they could naturally screen one out if it wasn't part of the super-pollen that sustained Aros.

"So what makes people so sure his son will be the next one to take the crown?" I asked, but she just gave a mischievous smirk in response to my question.

"Permit me to SHOW you. I am Belalt, son of Rocknar. " An even deeper voice that rumbled all the way through my body said. Suddenly I was lifted up, like I weighed nothing, and set atop the shoulders of the most muscular man I could even imagine. He was tall like his father, and obviously related from the towering stature to the cock swinging around between his thighs like some obscene boa constrictor.

"Wait, where are you going?" David whined as he watched me getting carried away.

"To get the fucking of my life!" I shouted back. I saw the woman I'd been speaking to turn to David and say in giggling words he couldn't understand, "Hey, why is your cock so small?" Before I lost sight of them, taken into the vast hut of Belalt.

________________________________________

Rij and Nila had a nice hut, but Belalt's was a thing of utter opulence and sex. Wall to wall there were thick fur blankets, giant pillows, padded chairs and other things I didn't recognize.

But then, Belalt himself was a thing of utter opulence too. A powerful physique I could barely understand with meaty biceps the size of my head, for-arms that looked bigger around than my thighs, his long torso adorned with abdominals that looked like they might have as many sixteen discrete sections of overly developed muscle. The works were supported by a pair of columns bigger around than my waist, thick thews that tapered just a little down into a pair of calves that threatened to explode from his frame above his huge graceful feet.

He smiled a perfect grin at me as he set me down, his amethyst eyes sparkling beneath his blue-gold hair.

"I've never seen you before," he boomed, "and I cannot place whose daughter you might be."

"I'm uh... I'm new here." I answered meekly, just something about his presence was making me tremble on the verge of climax. Oh I know, it was the cock. The giant meaty cock dangling down between his thighs, every bit in proportion with the rest of his body, a fat hose that hung down a full thirteen inches dead soft. Rij was "only" sixteen inches and this stud would only need to harden a few inches more to tie or even beat him. Somehow I suspected he'd be more of a grower than that. Only one way to find out.

I stroked his unbelievable slabs of pectoral meat as I ran both hands down his body, tracing the many crevices of his abs on my approach to my knees, feeling

like a small thing indeed as I looked up at his 7-foot-one form from my new position. I reached out, grabbing his member just beneath the head and just above the balls, amazed at the drooping 'U' of flesh made by the middle, he wasn't even a tiny bit aroused just yet. My tits could have been insulted by that, but if there was one thing I had learned about cock during my time on Aros it was that the big ones just took longer to get hard. But hey, they were worth the wait.

"Your cock is just... it's just so huge," I said lamely before burying my face right into his grapefruit sized balls with embarrassment.

He stroked my hair fondly, "My father was the biggest in the tribe until I came of age," he explained. "The cock you're fondling is my legacy and proof of my worthiness to be the Year's Walk Chief next."

"What is the Year's Walk?" I asked, now tonguing one of the giant nuts that dangling in my face. It took me several moments to even get it a tiny bit wet with constant, sloppy licks.

He groaned, still stroking, "Each year the men of the tribe and the ten women of the Chieftain's Harem go for a journey around the globe. On the opposite side of our world there are great herds of beasts, we hunt them, preserve some of the meat, and drive some live animals on our journey back with us so the tribe can have fresh meat for a great feast.

I nodded, opening my jaw into its widest position, cramming his gigantic right ball into my mouth, slurping on it with grotesque loud smacks of my lips. He groaned again, louder, his massive cock lurching as it got harder, still with plenty of give as it stroked across one of my cheeks.

"When I am made chief, you would make a most worthy Queen and head of harem!" he pronounced. He was arrogant in the extreme, and somehow, there was something hot about that. It made my cunt throb to hear him boast of his eventual conquest and it only made me hornier when he popped his fat nut from my mouth and smeared its slobber surface all over my face, even just one of his humongous balls was enough to cover most of my face.

I sucked in the other, feeling the weight of the first resting heavily against my chin; even with the incredible anatomy of an Arosian woman I couldn't begin to hope to suck both balls at once, some men, it seemed, were too manly even for this strange world of exaggerated sex. But that didn't stop me from trying, gagging (and cumming from it) a little on ball meat as I tried to somehow angle my lips and mouth to be able to take it all in.

Belalt made an almost unmasculine whimper as I continued to pleasure his nuts, then seized his dick by the base and thumped the middle of his shaft, on my forehead; it was not unlike being bludgeoned by a bit hot steak and I could only moan on his balls in response. Finally, he pushed me from his ball-bag, rubbing it once more with an almost ceremonial thoroughness over my features and then fed his big fat dick into my mouth.

It was such a strange thing for me, I'd only just recently realized how much manlier a man could be in comparing poor little David to the rest of the tribe and from that standpoint, Rij was impossibly manly, wielding a fuckstick that could make a bull blush, and yet now even he seemed distantly small and poorly endowed next to the behemoth that was no stretching my jaws. While Rij was sweet, and gentle and kind to me and his other lovers, Belalt seemed crass and egotistical and rough. He seemed the type who fucked to get himself off, to revel in his own power and size, and pleasure for his partner might be inevitable, but he was entirely indifferent to it.

There was something about that which turned me on more than I could understand, which made me eager to force my face down on his cock, made my tits feel tight, made me grab my heels when he seized my head between his hands and began to just mercilessly plunge his giant dick into my throat again and again, using me. The room was filled with glucking, glorking, slucking gurk noises, my head violently thrust back and forth by his dick, my eyes rolling in their sockets a bit, my gagging throat sending those twisted 'cum' messages to my cunt over and over.

Belalt pulled out, holding his dick, now wet with thick slobber, inches from my face, taunting me with it but not letting me have it.

"Whose slut are you?" he boomed.

"What?" I asked, blinking. Belalt answered my question with a sharp cockslap across one cheek, his dick was so big it turned my head even though it didn't hurt, "oh, yours, of course."

"Why?" Belalt asked, stroking the massive member up and down with both hands slowly.

"Because that is the biggest cock I've ever seen, and we're on a whole planet of giant fucking dicks. I'll always be sluttiest for the biggest boy." I explained.

"That's fucking right," he said, forced that door-knob head back between my lips, slowly working himself back into my throat for another brutal round of gullet-punching fuck-strokes, using me like so much fuckmeat for his selfish pleasure.

Finally he seemed to get his fill of my throat and released my coughing, gasping form, giving me only a second to acclimate before he used his incredible strength to turn me over, putting one of his feet up on the edge of a bed before lining my cunt up with his turgid tremendous trudgeon, teasing at my lips with it for a long time. What was he waiting for?

"Fuck me!" I begged him, "Take that big fat huge fuckstick and cram it deep inside my fucking cunt as far as it will go! I fucking need it! FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU BULL-HUNG STUD!"

That was apparently just the invitation he'd been waiting for.

Belalt crammed that monolithic monster-cock abruptly inside me. I was Arosian now, I knew it could not truly hurt me, and yet all my panic instinct was there, my arms pin-wheeling in the awkward position a moment, my breath catching in my throat, this was the most exhilarating fuck I'd had yet. I had a moment of indecision, unsure whether his ankle-like girth or his nearly two-foot length that was triggering this response more, and settled finally on the idea that whatever specific dimension was the most intimidating, this was a huge fucking cock and that was that.

Still reveling in his own size, Belalt thrust his hips and buried 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 inches in me, a hand lazily reaching down to fondle his own big balls while the other jacked the insane length of meat that was left. I looked back over my shoulder at him, sweat already starting to bead on my brow.

"It's like I'm not even here!" I gasped at him, exasperated.

He shrugged, "That's not true. Your cunt is hot, and tight and I'm going to pound it so deep and hard it conforms to the shape of my enormous cock, and then, no man will be able to bring you pleasure besides me."

Empty boasts, I knew, but they seemed to fuel him to fuck me better so I didn't give my doubts voice, "Ngh... yes, but why am I the lucky one? You could do that to any woman in the tribe!"

He laughed that deep, booming laugh of his, "Oh, that's easy." He leaned down, his big mitts coming up to heft and squeeze my boobs where they dangled, "because you have the biggest tits in the whole tribe! A rack such as yours would be most worthy for the biggest cock." He emphasized his words by feeding me another couple of inches, I'd never felt so full and he hadn't even surpassed Rij quite yet.

"GWUGGUH!" I said incoherently, he grinned smugly as he plunged past Rij to the 16 inch mark, my cunt now doing somersaults, clenching then going slack, unsure of what to do with itself as orgasm took me hard. I could only watch helplessly as my juices spurted out and soaked his thighs and nutsack, but he only grinned bigger, seeming happy at the mess he was making me make.

It seemed to be all the encouragement he needed and he began to kick into higher gear, shoving more of himself inside me, girthing me wider, punishing my insides with reward, rewarding them with punishment. I kept howling through the rest of the orgasm and another couple of inches, feeling the mark of him in my belly, seeing his cock tent my flesh through layers of my insides and skin.

He continued to core me out, to dig out my guts, to bash in my baby-basket, to vandalize my vagina, to hammer my hole, to plow my pussy, to crush my cunt, to slam my slit, to drill my dream-dripper, to tallywhack my tenderness, to fuck my funcave, to gape my gash, to jam my juicebox, to mangle my maidenhead, to ram my ravine, to waylay my womanhood, to just have the utter sex out of me if you catch my drift.

I lost count of the number of strokes, the number of times I came, the number of positions he put me through before we were at the end of it, the number of minutes past, the number of times I'd called out to him or gods I didn't believe in, the number of times I felt like tapping out only to be swept away by pleasure yet again that made me just want more.

What I didn't lose count of was the number of times HE came. I had drained those balls a full twenty times before all was said and done and I'm endlessly proud of how shocked he seemed, how he must have felt like he was less the one calling the shots when that cock finished and I kept sucking it right back into action over and over.

I think we'd fucked all night by the time I woke up afterwards because the sun was up, but I can't promise it wasn't two days. I figured I'd better find poor David (I couldn't forget him again like last time, could I?) and started to walk through town. I knew the inherent regeneration of Aros would eventually have me right as rain, but I was sore as all get out when I left Belalt's hut and was finding myself walking quite funny. Not a bad funny though, my ass was definitely wiggling in enticing orbits as I moved.

As I passed through the town, many of the women stopped to either smirk or blush at my gait, while a couple even locked eyes with me and gave a knowing nod. Apparently I was not the first woman Belalt had cored out so deeply as to leave me dis-ambulatory. I also caught nervous glances from a few men here and there. There were noticeably more of them since the Walkers had returned from their hunt and I think now that my assumption that men were outnumbered by women so drastically was probably false, they were just gone for much of the year.

As for why their glances were nervous, I couldn't say. Arosians overall didn't seem to have much of what I thought of when I considered the experience of human jealousy. Sex was such a regular thing for them, given so freely, and with so little restraint there wasn't much room to feel bad about what they might not have.

But clearly there was something to size envy. The religious worship of sex was a reality for the Arosians and it showed from the way they envied how a man of Belalt's incredible penis could make a woman walk funny to the way I overheard women refusing David because of his inferior size. It clearly wasn't everything, and clearly a minor thought in passing for the average Arosian citizen, but it still meant something.