The Lost World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An odd thought occurred to me then: Did this one small disparity serve to make sex hotter? Was there something at least a little transgressive in lusting after one kind of mate over another? That ran counter to what the Arosians seemed to hold dear, yet they idolized big men and I didn't think that it could be mere coincidence that Rocknar and Belalt happened to have the biggest cocks I'd seen in my time here.

Just when I thought I'd solved all mysteries of this world a new one always seemed to present itself.

I found David looking fairly miserable, he was huddled under a blanket he'd gotten from goodness-knows where and was squinching his eyes shut, like he just didn't even want to look at the town or its inhabitants.

"David, get up, you can't stay there all the time!" I said.

"This place is INSANE!" he whined... although, was his voice getting deeper? That whine seemed as normal as his speaking tone had just days ago.

"It's really not. I know it's a shock to get used to, trust me, but these people aren't worse than humans descended from Earth, they're just, well, different. Not wrong."

"They speak in nothing but profanity and VICE!" David growled. Oh yeah, definitely deeper... in fact that made my nipples a bit stiff. Hmmm...

"No such thing." I shot back.

"What have they done to you!?" he asked.

"Don't you see? You wouldn't even be concerned about me if not for the fact that emotion was getting through. Emotion is everything. It's what makes us human, what makes our lives worth living, if you haven't known happiness you haven't had one worthwhile day ever."

"I think I might have some hormonal inhibitors left!" He said, suddenly pawing around his person, "You need to take one right now!"

I laughed, giant tits rippling, oh how GOOD laughter felt.

"You know what I think of your neural inhibitors?" I scoffed.

"What?" he asked, frantically trying to find them.

"THIS!" I giggled and ripped the blanket off of him, flinging it aside. As I'd hoped, he'd totally outgrown his clothes; while scraps of the old outfit still clung to them his now-muscular arms and shoulders had stretched the top into tears, and his cock was hanging right out of the bottom. That made my breath catch in my throat a bit, he was at least four times the size he'd been back in the sheep, his flaccid meat hanging down a thigh at least seven inches, curving slightly over a pair of balls the size of a pair of kiwis.

"Oh my! Aros has been GOOD for you, David!" I leapt down to my hands and knees between his legs, running my tongue up his cock.

"Oh, Holly, what are you... Oh... OH!"

He moaned softly as I took my talented tongue to his member, licking up and down it almost indifferently, just wanting to cover every inch of him in the hot wet firmness of my mouth and lips. He whimpered and howled a little as I got him hard (the damn things was at least a foot long now!) and lifted his prick up to rest on his stomach, hungrily attacking his balls.

David was virtually sobbing the pleasure, his breath catching in his throat a bit as I chased his testes around with my tongue, moving them in his sack, kissing at them, just smearing my lips on them lazily, then rubbing them all over the soft skin of my face. I opened up and sucked one in, looking up to make eye contact as I slobbered on his nuts, rolling the one around inside my cheeks.

His mouth hung open in a look of being totally overwhelmed, I'm sure he literally couldn't have spoken if he wanted to, and I doubt he could even make a thought form in his head as I spat out the left testical and sucked the right in instead, showing it an equally good time in the hot wetness of my maw.

Some of his instinct started to take over, his hands came down to rest on my head, pushing my face into his sack, trying to somehow enhance his own pleasure by getting the ball deeper, by bouncing and teasing it in the entrance to my throat a little, banging it against the Arosian pleasure spot that I now I had there.

Wanting to one-up him I sucked the first ball back in, this time not spitting out the second so my cheeks were crammed full of his potent, manly orbs. Hands on his ass I pressed him even deeper, gargling, throat-juggling his nuts against one another as my neck bulged with grotesque bulges that moved around while I choked and gagged on the huge pair. His dick beat against my face a little, not aggressively, just dancing and thumping a bit with the natural momentum of getting his big balls sucked. I grinned around my mouthful of man-meat, loving the effect I was having on him, loving that I was the first one who got to give him this pleasure.

I suddenly understood why Nila and Rij had been so eager to be the ones who initiated me into sex; there was something uniquely pleasurable about being the first one to make a man make those kinds of faces, those kinds of noises; I could feel the cum churning in those balls I was worshipping and I backed off a little, wanting to draw out his pleasure and mine a little.

Finally I forced myself back and just looked up at him, a perfect picture of slutty perfection, his big balls dangling heavy before me, my drool connecting to them in a few thick webby strands. The expression on his face was priceless, a mixture of delight and shock, his brow furrowed, his mouth open in anticipation for things he clearly had never known he'd wanted or needed.

I broke the strands with a slobbery kiss right to the middle of his sack before flicking my tongue out to lick my way up, nibbling on the crown of his dick, eating around every part it with hungry, firm presses of my lips. David could only whimper, acting quite helpless in response to my expert worship of his member, his hands clenching and unclenching, moving all over but with no sureness of where to put them. I'd had the benefit of sex being modeled for me several times before I finally had it with Rij and Nila; David on the other hand was not in any way prepared for what was happening.

Especially not when I sank him into my throat, letting his thick cock bang up against that wonderful pleasure spot I'd developed in my time here. I could feel myself squirting lightly, I pawed at his balls while I sucked, getting inch after inch inside; after sucking the bigger cocks of Rij and Belalt this was going to be easy.

Poor David was simply unready for true endurance yet, the second my lips met the very base of his dick I could feel it spasming, cum channel seeming to subtly pulse as it unloaded a more-than-healthy load of his thick cream right into my gullet. I swallowed on his rod, not so much to help the cum down but more to massage and pleasure him as he got through the joy of his first climax.

When he finished, he was panting, cock wilting in my mouth as his face reddened.

"Oh...Oh Holly I...I..." his face flushed red. I knew what he was going through. The cognitive disconnect between what we'd been raised to believe and the sheer overwhelming pleasure he'd just experienced was a perfect recipe for confusion and above all, unfortunately, shame. In this moment he was feeling like a dirty, vile vice-corrupted hedonist, and while I now knew that to not be the evil we were led to think, it was still new to him, and it would take time for the truth to sink in.

"Shhhh, don't worry about it, dearie. We can do more in just a moment, I know exactly how to get you hard again."

It was hitting him harder than I realized, and to my shock he shoved me off, "NO! No, I need to think! Just...Just leave me alone!"

He leapt to his feet and ran, I might have seen tears starting, but I wasn't sure.

Ah well, if David wanted space, space was what I would give him.