All Comments on 'The Love Boat'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
deependerdeepender9 months ago

Danger signal #1: He's going on his HONEYMOON with his wife's friend. He's going on a BOAT because his wife is making him do so.

Instant Read: The mc is pussywhipped with very little sense of self and the only thing that throbs in his life is his car.

Prediction: Wifey will fuck two guys poolside on Day2 while the friend tries to distract him. His car will change color from yellow to chartreuse on Day 3.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Danger Signal number 2: she says she doesn't love him, will continue to fuck other guys, and wants to have a kid only for the money.

.

Instant read: She's a cheater, the marriage arrived stillborn, and he is a piss poor judge of human character...which is why he has to eavesdrop on his clients.

.

Prediction: I won't be able to read much more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why DID he marry her??

UncleGrahamUncleGraham4 months ago

It's Five and a Fave from me!

bluesBucketbluesBucket4 months ago

Please write some more Stangstar ! We miss you !

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Who the fuck takes a best friend on their honeymoon!! Asshole doesn't like boats but is fucked up by love to go on one. Guess his balls were missing by then. He caused his own problems

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

MC is a fuckwit who married a whore and was kissing ass with the Captain who he should have still sued.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 days ago

great story filled with drama. couple of things didn't feel right but I'm not going to complain. story was still entertaining.

pmatpmat3 days ago

Goofy, I tried to like it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous