All Comments on 'The Love Boat'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story ...

... but rather an abrupt ending.

Also, you seem to have a rather loose feeling for punctuation. You could do with a good Proof-reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Once again a great read

Thanks for the fun story, really like these upbeat tales, even without naming them I still saw Stubing and Gopher in some of the characters. 5 stars from me, kept me grinning.

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
Simply...

a very fun read!! Thanks for sharing another winner.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Fun story

Predictable but enjoyable.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Story

But not quite at the level of your earlier offerings. It did not move for me.

You gave us the whole tale in the sub-title. I sympathize with the protagonists feelings about open ocean cruises! That part was very well done...

TalenhawkTalenhawkover 12 years ago
Good

This was a very good story, but no way it should have the HOT tag.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
meh!

No way a MouseBang could beat a Charger! Get real! Other than that it was a pretty good read, and very enjoyable story.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I think you do better

in a romance genre then in LW. The bitch in this story is much more plausible then a good many.

I enjoyed the romance of Sky and Caleb muchly.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A story that my eyes surfed effortlessly buoyed by the author's wit & skill as dolphins crest the wave of their choice

Well I wouldn't say this was a " deep read " per se but who comes to Literotica for that ? Enjoyed the minutiae of " cruise life " and marveled at Stang's ability to make 8 pages whip by as if only 3.

Yet another brick in the wall for the argument that the 24 hour interim between Wednesday & Friday should be rechristened ' Stangday '.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Another Great stangstar06 Story!

Loved the story! SS06 jot the job done Fantastic!

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
good story

love it

overdrive is 1 word page 2

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I stopped reading on page 3 when without any justification he became violent.

Then I skipped to the end and rated it 1*.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

Excellent RRS.= Romantic Revenge Story. I read some slutty just married wives stories, where the poor unwilling cuckold husbands do not recognize the behavioral of their cheating wives. When I read such stories, after reading I imagined an excellent sequel chapter(s) with the revenge of the husbands. SS06 wrote this story, which is the answer to those stories. The story has an excellent story pair in itself of the story: the revenge of his lover in Arkansas. We got 2 revenge stories for one money . Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
much too wordie

she was a throw away after chapter 1 the rest was fluff or a job for a fluffer.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear Ms Dwornock In this story the violance as the governor of California hits the bad boys in his movies, but we can list Sly, Steven Seagal, Jean Claud Van Damme, Michel Dudikoff, Dolph Lundgreen, Chuck Norris, Actual James Bonds, Bruce Willis, Jackie Chang, etc. hit the bad boys.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I am sorry

I am sorry because I wanted to write: the revenge against her lover in Arkansas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another fun read

Well SS06, another fun read and a lighter story. Thanks for your stories.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
You Did It Again!

Excellent story Stang! It was rewarding to once again see the good guy respond in kind to the shitty hand he was dealt and wind up on his feet at the end. He even got to trade in the dud for a woman he could actually have a loving relationship with. It was painfully obvious that Danielle was an astronomical, incandecent bitch of the highest order. Luck was with him, or God smiled down upon him, that he saw past the facade before it was too late. It was also good that you did not go the predictable route and have him hook up with Emma, as a ton of other writers would have done.

And of course once again DWornock did not dissapoint us all by contributing his own brand of inane nonsense. Apparently to this mentally challenged horse's ass, if a man's wife is being felt up by a strange man right in front of him he is supposed to sit back and watch it happen without objection. The fool's comments used to bother me, but now I see them as an amusing look into the mind of a cuckold at its worst. Try to grow a pair DWornock!

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good Story

Unlike DWornock, I think a man grabbing your wifes ass and smiling at you about it is provocation. Hell, thats an outright dare. Do passengers go missing on cruise ships? Over the side would have been good for him. He could be a dish for happy fish or he could get the crabs while taking that long nap just off the beach somewhere. Like someone else said, the pages flew by. Good reading.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Forgettable and boring

Some of your stories are really memorable. Most are quirky or unusual in some way. Never the best written stories on the site-but usually quite good. This one was really formulaic, predictable, and uninteresting. It had only one minor twist from your usual stuff-the hubby didn't love the wife and knew that from the beginning. That was the only interesting part-he wrestled with that issue at the beginning. It would have been a more interesting story if his relationship with Sky would have developed before he realized that his wife didn't love him/betrayed him, etc. As it was, there was virtually no tension developed. Each tension-filled moment was almost immediately defused, so the story was boring. A let down from intensity of "Kissing my Angel..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Typical

Sub-par writing, poorly edited, stilted dialogue. Predictable in all ways.

Oh, and Jimi's last name was Hendrix, not Hendricks.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS STORY HAS TENDRILS OF

Captain Stubbing, Bo Derek, Dudley Moore and a great supporting cast. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Predictable, as your stories are starting to be; which makes them boring. Poorly edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't Listen To The Bitchin'

There seems to be a significant jackass eruption in LW coments just now, with lots of snippy people trying to pull the scores down on well-liked and respected authors (not to mention the He-Men huffing and puffing and trying to impress everybody with what hardasses they are). Don't listen to them! You write interesting stories that give a lot of pleasure. Predictable? Well, of course, to a degree -- this is popular formula fiction, fer petesakes, not the Great American Novel. Actually, when I read a Stang story I want it a little predictable -- I want it to feel like a Stang story. I feel the same way about Rex Stout and Agatha Christie and Elmore Leonard. But anyone can look over your stories and see that you've been as creative in plotting as any author in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It must be really scary

To have a story that is clearly the best story in LW today and then have a bunch of clowns comment on it because it isn't your best. I agree with them that this isn't your best story Stang but it's still so much better than everything else here that you just set the bar too high. Plus there's still the fact that you put out a story every friggin' week. They aren't all going to be home runs but this was a very good one. I also liked it better because a couple of the last few were too dark for me. So forget about the idiots and just write.

john1946john1946over 12 years ago
So what

So what anybody says. It was a fun story. I enjoy putting the world away and reading something that is fun and you do that for me regularly. And for me, thats all thats important

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love happy endings

I think my favorite thing about StangStar's stories is that they don't alienate me because I'm a girl. In most of the stories in LW you get the idea that all women are whores and sluts. StangStar always gives me a character that I can identify with too. There's always a really great woman to balance out the evil bitch. There's always a new love to give me hope after the way the bad one ended. It gives me the impression that he's different from all of the woman hating disgruntled divorced guys who usually write this stuff. Another great story mustang man. Keep them coming.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Very enjoyable

This was a nice read. Except for his little explosion with the two guys there isn't any real revenge by him. He simply leaves Dani according to the pre nup. Dani was a gold digger and a cold bitch. She was also a fairly stupid. She has no clue he is going to dump her and that he is capable of getting it done. Of course he has spoiled her so that actually makes some sense. People often think that because you treat them with respect and are somewhat differential that they can walk all over you. If you pull them up short they are amazed that you get nasty with them. The interplay with the ship's crew was pretty funny. I rather doubt they would be quite so lax but it was a good comedy element.

The one thing I can't accept is a thing that is essential to the story. Why did he go on the fucking ship???? I am afraid of heights. If my wife wanted a cozy get away in a "tree top" village I would explain the problem and say sorry but no. I'm not going somewhere that I am severely uncomfortable being. Further, he doesn't love her. The kind of self sacrifice you are talking about is fueled by love. A guy going to the Ballet when he hates it is one thing. This is a whole different issue. Also, him hating to be on a ship wasn't a critical element to the story. It could have been toned down and then been more believable.

Eduardo's downfall was pretty funny. Splat! I don't understand why he didn't turn him in to the captain? What was the point of just letting him walk away?

I guess in the end I had to give the story a bit of latitude to enjoy it. The good guys won!

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 12 years ago
Excellent

Extremely well written and thought out. It held me all the way thru. Generally I am not one for romances, but this was definetly worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No kids allowed.

Isn't there some way to keep the kids off this site? DWornack can't be more than 15.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahh, feel better now :)

another story well done as usuall, thanks to stang star and mik again for a well done story , now i`m off to find the one you said in the beginning went to celebs catorgory.. thx, nathan /ga.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Enjoyed this

Fairly well-written. The humor was a bonus. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant one-dimensional chewy toffee Loving Wives. I was bored after three pages,

knowing there were 5 more to get through I realised these stories are for other people than me. There is comfort in a weekly Stang tale and it's much appreciated by many, deservedly. So thank you for writing. It would be hugely entertaining if a skilled writer like yourself churned out some slick and perhaps more dramatic 3 pagers. As well your protagonist is always a bit of a twerp and hard to reconcile with. I end up sympathising with the sluts...Mancelt.

Romantic1Romantic1over 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

As the expression goes, 'you had me at hello!' - I got hooked into this story early, and had to read it straight through to the end to see what happened. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Loved it. You have a new fan. // R1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read it slowly, so I could judge it well...

and it is a horribly one-dimensional, silly, unbelievable 4th grade-level story. <p>

cut one half of the crap out and I'd drop the "4th grade-level" part; but the other adjectives stay. <p>

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Nice

I liked it, although it is starting to be too much Stang like. That however, is almost a given when you produce stories in quantity, as every author has a style that it is almost impossible to escape from. I do have a minor point to quibble with and that is the length of time that Caleb spent in the security cell and then talking to Sky without ever taking a leak or attending to other bodily functions. I mean the guy is a virtual superman, but there are limits............................. I note that you favor tiny women with "bee sting" size breasts and that is all well and good, but does nothing for me at all. I do like your humor and you come up with some great lines, like the honey dripping off of a Magnolia tree.

Keep up the good work and have a Merry Christmas.

shaman43shaman43over 12 years ago
well done

Humor, character development and well plotted. What the hell is going on here. A well written story with all the elements. Like your style. Your syntax flows. Yeh it has your usual Mustang love but you handle the characters well so the plot flows from them. Not your fertile mind. Did not need any deux et machina to get the ending that was satisfactory. My only complaint was his fighting skills. That was over board. But hell I smiled and sighed through the story. Well done lad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

Thank you for producing a well-written and well-crafted story. I don't see ones like this under Loving Wives too often. The details kept me reading, even though Danielle was underutilized and not vocal enough in places. Sky was a great counterpart and the mixture of Emma as a contrast helped me empathize with the protagonist.

Thank you.

Ms. Honeydip

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RandomHardon

got his creampie :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It seems like every stang story

has the same characters. The stories are usually three times as long as needed and milkybaby is not much on an editor. You need to try for quality over quantity. You must notice that you are getting fewer comments and fewer views on your stories. They have simply become too long, too predictable, too boring, too one dimensional, and too painful to wade through.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
StangStar06 is a honor of CentralEuropean

SS06's humor sense is excellent and there is a rarly occasion when it does not fit well with his stories. Danni did not want old men in her life and she became a porno personality in old-young porn. I start laughing again...........

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good read, thanks! ^__^

Fiend6609Fiend6609over 12 years ago

Mildly amusing. It was tough to really get interested or invested in any of the characters.....None of the characters seemed to care about anything.

This pretty much summed up most of the story:

"When she got to the street level there was a girl waiting for her. She looked like a college girl. She appeared to be bored and I think she was chewing gum".

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Cute

It had everything Stang uses. A Gold Digger always looking for more until she realizes she had it and lost it. A good man wronged. Another and better woman that suits him better. One with real but small tits. The Stang. Another good one!

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Good love story.

I thoroughly enjoyed this well written saga...particularly the beginning/setup. The angst of being on a behemoth (the ship...not Danielle) was brilliantly told. Of course the characters were so quirky and so lovable...something I have come to expect and relish.

I know who you are E. L. Thank you Hombre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I enjoyed the story

IT was interesting, it also was a fairy tale.. that instant romance was a bit much.. you could have work that part better..I STILL LIKED IT . At least he had a happy ending..

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
another hit!

Once again we get an awesome tale from the LW master. Thanks for the great read!

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
You and DWidiot

A good read Stang and for once without too much car. I enjoyed all the details of the cruse and the story was not too long. I thought for sure that Emma (?) was going to the replacement and maybe you could have stretched it for a couple more pages. But then he had to spend time with the jogger. Another good one . Thanks. Jim

DWidiot. Do you know that every time you drop a 1**** that you are helping the author. So many people are pissed off with you on this site that they will vote a 5 just to counter you. Idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
saxon_fart out of a

poopchoot = time to change your undies, nice story Stang, see you next week

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Loved it

A great read as usual. This story was fun and entertaining. Everyone got what they deserved. The bimbo wife was a piece of crap of the highest order. Unfortunately, there are many skanks like her who often get away with their deception. Some of the comments concerning this story are mean and some are just plain stupid, eg. Dwormdick. Damned idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1/10th as smart as 007?

cuckeye0007 reminds me of the movie "The Informant" - fun story SS06, more 70's TV titles in the pipeline?

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Love can be found...

Just about anywhere 5 stars!

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
lol

that was funny and well written. i had a lot of fun reading it, great story and keep writing please.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
WHY IS IMPORTANT FOR A REVENGE STORY WRITER THE LONGER EPILOGE?

It may be in the LIFE an exhusband rarly finds the second right woman quickly, HOWEVER IT IS IMPORTANT FOR A REVENGE STORY WRITERS TO WRITE THE EXHUSBAND FIND A SECOND GIRLFRIEND/WIFE BECAUSE THE REVENGE STORY HATERS CAN NOT ACCUSE THEM WOMAN-HATERS!

Not only Happy-ending!

SS06 writes generaly longer epiloges or the main character finds his next woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
on a scale of 1-10

Duna is 11 on the "batshit crazy" scale, nice story Stang

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The Stang man rocks

Another great story, and I was totally taken by the storyline.

It was almost like I was reading about someone I knew, that's how believable the story was to me.

Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

Loved this story. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the holidays. Tough line on those old wrinkled guys though.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Another 5

Two reasons. First, the need to counter DWhorecuck's stupidity. The Second is due to it actually being a pretty good tale. Yes it had some predictable parts. However, the story was woven together pretty good and the humor didn't hurt either. The irony in the end (Danni's new career) was especially poignant.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 12 years ago
Great Story

Gave it a 5! Great read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just like me and my girlfriend

Sky was an exact copy of my girlfriend of two years, Emily. We both live in Conway, Arkansas, (funny enough) but she doesn't have much of a southern accent. Most people in conway really don't actually. Anyway though, I really wish you could put Sky and Caleb in another story, since I think they pretty much represent me and Emily. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You got

5 stars from me at 5 bucks and a slurpee coupon

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
You are on fire this winter -

I really got a kick out this one too -

A lot of fun and some important lessons -

As a not too wrinkled but definitely over 50 guy - WATCH yer language

Thanks

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 11 years ago
Not everyone is as lucky...

as the hero of this story. I loved the way the story was told, how it turned out and the fine way you crafted all of it together. Thanks.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I really, really enjoyed this story.

And since I am from Arkansas and worked over three years in Benton it reminded me of my home state. Great story, not enough revenge on Danielle, though. She missed her meal ticket but then got a job in a profession that she fitted like a glove. I would at least given her the syph. and the clap, LOL.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Amusing

An amusing tale, although not your best (see "The Change"). It was a bit predictable with some humor in it. I did not find any of the characters to be admirable nor was it my expectation. That is not your way of writing. Most, or maybe all, of your characters have major flaws. Take Caleb for example, an investment banker, therefore a scumbag by default. But still, a good story in spite of what the detractors say.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Entertaining :-)

and that is the name of the game.

Thx!

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
great as always

I totally enjoyed the story. The ending was abrupt and I felt shortchanged. Danielle was a well rounded character. Thanks!

vikingprincevikingprinceabout 10 years ago
Nicely done, But....

By God, I want a story starring the gum chewing process server. One of the best re-occurring characters anywhere.

Great stuff, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nonsense

completely imbecile stereotyping trash.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Well, Stang., I am starting to like this romantic type pablum (as someone referred to it).

I used to read all incest and sex stories but now I am liking some of these romantic stories. Do you think it is because I am getting old or is it senility and dementia setting in? Whatever, please keep writing. I am reading down your page (for the second time) and running across some that I skipped before or may be just new. Try to avoid ANY cuckold stories (or stories where the cuckold took it) (like MM) and although I scorch you once in a while I generally really like your stories whether I comment or not. Keep up the good work. My DSL has been off for about eight hours so this is the only one I have read today.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
5* because 10* are not available.

Thank you for a great romance story packaged as a Cheating Slut one. I really do enjoy your work whenever you stay the course and avoid all that crap reconciliation / wimpy cuckold stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read

Another great excursion into the world of Stang Star. Love the recurring character of the "bored college student in a suit chewing gum". And in this one how the playa ended up getting played. Keep up the good work, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
New classic phrase

$5 and a Slurpee coupon....awesome!!

Another great tale from a great storyteller!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
STANG, I was sooo bored that

I made a drink and went thru yr stuff til I found this gem ... cute! Thanks again KID ...Scotty /Mustang, lil girl chewin gum servin papers and all / kept me from thinkin about other things for awhile .. write one for an older lady Kay Lawson who passed at 5 am today cuz our time will come too, someday Enjoy today and say hi to MKB

srballssrballsover 8 years ago
fun story...just needs about 50 pages of you fuckking Sky's grains out!

More tucking Sky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHO IS THE GIRL WHO IS SERVING AND CHEWING GUM

Wow! This is a good story! I thought that Danielle reminded me of my ex! Few things that I wish to do is buy a Mustang and visit your beautiful country! BEFORE ITS ON MY BUCKET LIST! Love your stories! Thanks! 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE Greg! Love you all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was a funny story

Hahaha damn my side oh ddaammnn whew!

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 7 years ago
Wrinkled?

Ummm. Not all are wrinkled at 60+... you (hopefully) will find out some day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love Boat..love

This was good. Great story

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
5 Stars!!

Loved the ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

only those male are called men, who have self respect and self pride.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 6 years ago
Savored again

I had read this before and enjoyed it as much as I did before. Great mental picture of Eduardo bailing over the side of the ship just to find out he jumped off the wrong side. I picture Eduardo's face taking on the same expression as Wiley Coyote doing the same thing. Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
second time around,

Really enjoy karma evening things out. Too bad though, all that concrete next to the ship and only one gets to kiss it.

davwoodavwooalmost 6 years ago
1*

Cheesy is all I can say! Has the author ever been on a cruise ship?

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
4.5

Cute little read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have the magic touch.

We all pretty much knew early on how this was going to go. Just enjoyed the ride. Your cheaters always pay with more than just coin of the realm. Glad they don’t get away with just a flesh burn.

From the happy ship, Pacific Princess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really nice story.

Really nice story, well thought out and written as usual. Pretty much panned out as expected, but still very enjoyable.

Very little about the true love of your life, (Mustangs), and thankfully no mention about your fetish with crappy Turtle Wax products.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't Suppose

Kat is around five feet tall and about 100 pounds? Sooner or later you are going to have to give your process server a name and introduce us. 80's oldies? An awful lot of great music came out of Michigan in the '50's and '60's. I rather liked the Coasters "Get an ugly girl to marry you." Please keep on giving us southern girls since they do seem to have a sense of humor and loyalty not to mention great asses. Signed: BTW

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Okay!

This tale is very good, I like stories were the under dog wins in the end.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great story

I enjoy a good story where the cheating wife gets double burned. Skye sounds like a real upgrade. Great story with the asshole getting smashed up a little bit too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HAHAHA... ANNULMENTS ARE SOOOO QUICK AND EASY, RIGHT?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Thanks for the entertainment.

Ed

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

Good story but a little loose in construction, not as good as your usual fare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I had listened to My Dad 1and had gotten a annulment . That Divorced coast me an arm and a leg . . I would have come out way ahead with a pre nup .. 5 Stars on a good story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fun story , thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every thing was excellent, but the author's note at the end made it "dressed it to the nines".

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story,but the author really needs to revisit the timescales on the ship.Also lunch is normally noon til two pm,so why would the night security man start after lunch.?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Such a stupid premise and kissing the Captains ass was for what exactly he should of sued them. But in the end the MC was a fuckwit and deserved to get scammed he married a whore already knew she was a whore so really should of paid her off.

Karn9Karn911 months ago

Cute fun story, thanks 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another 5 stary story from The Mustang King .. I cannot blame him for loving Mustangs . I use to love Camaros until some ass whip redesigned them . Now I am Team Mustang but I still like the 67 - 69 Camaros . Plus the same year Chevelles .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous