All Comments on 'The Love of a Cop Ch. 01'

by Wulfy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Um......

Good story, but the errors (grammar, punctuation, etc.) were very distracting & took a lot away from the storyline. Hope you'll consider consulting with one of Lit's fine volunteer editors for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Editing

Interesting story, but you need editing help. I had a lot of trouble figuring out who was who, and had to go back to the beginning, once I realised the different characters names. Then, I still found myself getting distracted by confusing sentences. You have the creativity in you to write, it'd be worth it to work on the skill of writing stuff.

ashbabyashbabyover 14 years ago
it's good

but it seems a little rushed. I get that they love each other, but it just happened so fast and there wasn't much of an emotional build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not bad

outside of a few spelling, grammar, tense errors I liked it. The pace was very fast and i was disappointed that neither lube nor a condom was used. Good start and I'm glad you'r continuing it.

PaleAngel_90PaleAngel_90over 10 years ago
Loved the story

I love this story though it´s quite short,you have talent,i give you that :)

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
I really loved your story,

It got my attention from the start, BUT ... I'm sorry I'm going to get repetitive, but you do need editing so badly. The sex scenes are hot and delicious and the characters are sexy, but you need to pay attention to typos, grammatical errors, punctuation and sentence construction. Getting it right will only add to the story.

You have the makings of a good writer ! Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy!

Loved the hairy chests -- the rich, thick, dark hair on Theo and the blonde hair on David! They are so good together!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous