All Comments on 'The Love of Leander Ch. 05'

by RobMontague

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
luvkittenluvkittenalmost 16 years ago
Liking it..

So keep writing!

Danae72Danae72almost 15 years ago
Keep it up

Wonderful. Just loving those boys more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wish

I would understand a sentence. So many names and they have nicknames too. Mercy .... maybe this could be a crazy sitcom... wow, my nerves are mashed... lol. I don't rate your story, this is your style. lol.

wow.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Fuck you in the heart dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
on track!

I am attached to your storyline and character development. Concerned regarding Trevor's loving progression I'm curious if you've considered raped counseling for the loving but reserved Trevor and his interior strengths and realizations of his spirit since Lion is his guardian, protector. Rape is a deep emotional eroding, destructive and spirit cancer that would break my heart and soul as a adult who desired to have a youth bond as these two. Not that I've been physically raped, but suffered the emotional shaking effects of such invasion.

Please don't let Lion become the defender of Trevor but allow Trevor to get the proper counseling to transfer that protection to true, deep and un-separable soul binding and deep love from his own psyche, heart and soul.

Love the storyline and your kills!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous