The Lovely Lodgerette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I want you in me." A statement I wasn't going to refuse.

I lay back up the bed and she moved towards me, pushing me onto my back she slid up my body, licking and probing me with her tongue. Eventually we came face to face and our mouths met sensually together. Then she reached behind her, taking hold of my engorged cock and guiding to the entrance of her pussy. Then slid back engulfing my sturdy rod, taking it all the way until our pubic bones clashed together. For a while she held it there moving gently sometimes up and down and other times in circles. I used the moment to explore her back running my fingers up the ridges of her spine and down to her coccyx. The skin was smooth and tight.

Gradually Sarah raised the pace pushing her body up so that she was sitting on me. Looking down my body I could see my cock embedded indo her pale body. As Sarah moved up I could see the moisture from our bodies as a slick on my hot tool, then my erection would disappear into her body again. The feeling was fantastic and now I could reach up and touch her beautiful breasts. My fingers played over them, circling the nipples, and then kneading them, tugging them so they stood harder than I'd seen them before.

Sarah, for her part, had a look of ecstasy on her face. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes closed. At that point she started to bounce from her knees, speeding up the pace and increasing the friction between pussy and cock. I wasn't far off releasing my load.

"I'm nearly there," I whispered.

"Me too ...but I want you on top."

In a sleek movement Sarah flattened herself out onto me managing to keep her pussy deeply impaled on my cock, and then we rolled. Luckily the bed was wide enough -- that was something I would never skimp on, I always had to have a king-size.

Now I was on her and raising myself up on my arms I started to pump, coming out as far as I could and then in until we ground together. Sarah brought her legs up and crossed over my back and we slid together. Now we both started to groan as our orgasms mounted, I couldn't stop now and my movement became a bit erratic. In a final piece of concentration I managed to pick up on Sarah's rhythm and then picked the pace and force of my push. Each push was shorter and as our bodies met I ground onto her clitoris. Finally I exploded into her holding my self hard against her. My cock pulsed and pulsed, when I got to the third Sarah joined me in release, crying out and holding me as still as she could so that I could feel the waves of her orgasm flowing into me.

That was the first time that Sarah and I really got together and the first of many gorgeous couplings. She was a joy to have in the flat and we even discarded all pretence of covering up as we moved around the rooms. That led to some quick encounters especially if she made the mistake of bending over exposing those delicious cheeks and the puffy mound of her pussy. However, we both realised that with the age gap it wasn't ever going to be a long term relationship. In the end Sarah moved back to her home town with the offer of a better job, but that wasn't before she introduced me to Sheri, a very different sort of girl -- but that's for another story.