All Comments on 'The Lovers'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SWIM21SWIM21almost 7 years ago
Truly amazing and beautiful

This story walked a very fine line that could have potentially ruined it for me, but the way you wrote it just utterly captivated me. I could really feel David's visceral desperation for his sisters and the relentless yearning that renders him helplessly and hopelessly spellbound. But what makes him interesting and human and relatable is the tension between his overwhelming, painful, and even destructive desires and his deep, abiding love for his sisters. This story also helped me to crystallize my understanding of the kind of sex I'm looking for. While I love female dominance, I hate the viciousness and sense of disdain that usually accompanies it. The kind of dominance you describe in your stories, though, hits the sweet spot for me, although some analingus, both giving, but especially receiving, would be even better. There's just something captivating about the notion of a woman forcing a guy to let her eat his ass and then teasing him about how much he seemed to love it.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 7 years ago
interesting, enjoyable

But honestly, stories that change perspective blow. The story was good enough to offset this problem a little, but still...

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

OMG, great story and writing, I love it. This was completely believable and hot. I'm voting for a sequel, Tess gets pregnant, lolol. Thanks for writing, it's much appreciated. With these great stories, I'll be cumming back for more, lol 😆😆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous