The Loving Husband Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers

Violet looked at her and then back at me. "But - uhmm - I'm married." I figured they all were.

Anita was rubbing her pussy, spreading the lips with her fingers and finding her clit. "Me, too, but I'm fucking horny and I'm going to get fucked. You should, too. It's only sex and nobody here is going to tell with all the things everyone is doing."

Violet looked over at Kathy who nodded. She looked down at my cock and licked her lips. We all watched her for a few moments and then she moved to stand next to me and grabbed my cock. "Damn, but I do love a nice hot, hard cock."

I moved forward and squatted a little so that she could guide me into Anita's pussy. Anita thrust up, her pussy begging to be penetrated.

Violet pointed my cock down and pushed on my ass. "She does look pretty fucking horny. She's squirming all over the place and her pussy is dripping and begging for cock." As my cock met Anita's pussy, Anita closed her eyes and moaned. Violet kept her fingers on top of my cock to hold it down and as it went in, her fingers ran into Anita's pussy. Violet let her fingers linger on Anita's pussy, right at her clit for a moment. She stared as it happened, like she couldn't believe she was touching another woman's pussy.

Anita moaned again and before Violet could pull away, Anita reached down and grabbed Violet by the wrist. Violet seemed startled at first. "That feels so good." Anita was pushing her hand against her pussy. "Don't stop. Rub my clit while he fucks me and I'll get off quick. Then you can experience another man's nice, hard cock."

Violet stared down at where Anita was moving her hand around against a cock penetrated pussy. She started moving her hand on her own and Anita let go.

"Fuck me hard, John. Make me cum. I haven't cum since day before yesterday, which is forever since I got pregnant." She thrust back against me. Violet was rubbing her pussy. "Keep going Violet, the two of you are going to really get me off."

I reached behind Violet and grabbed her ass to pull her to me. It was a nice, wide ass. It was an ass that would be amazing to fuck. I couldn't wait to get her undressed and see her big tits and wide ass. She was a voluptuous type with big tits and a nice ass, but still had a waist.

Violet was rubbing Anita and I was fucking her and Anita was now pinching her own tits. She came, hard. First she took some deep breaths and worked her hips up and down quickly, getting all my cock that she could. Anita let out a long groan and thrust hard up against me. "Oh, fuck." We all knew she was coming by the spasms rippling through her body. It made her tits shake and ripple deliciously. Everyone watched as she jerked up against my cock and Violet's hand. Nobody did anything but watch.

As she finished, Violet and I stopped, knowing that she would be sensitive. When she collapsed back against the couch, Violet lifted her hand and I pulled out. I still held Violet against me and she didn't move. She stared down at my hard and now soaking wet cock. "Go ahead. You know you want to."

Violet stared for a few more seconds, then reached out with her right hand and grabbed my cock. She squeezed it and moved her hand up and down, lightly jacking it. When she finally looked up at me I grinned. "Wanna take a turn?"

Violet blushed a little and looked away. "I don't know."

I felt her ass more with my hand and looked down where she was fondling my cock. "No reason to be shy now."

When she didn't say anything, I decided that she needed some close personal attention.

I looked over at Ann who was frigging herself. Betty had released Anita's leg, but was also staring straight ahead at what Violet was doing to my cock. I looked over Violet's shoulder and saw that Kathy was standing there watching us. She was holding Jessica's head to her crotch under her skirt, obviously enjoying Jessica eating her pussy. She grinned when she saw me.

I slowly walked Violet back toward her end of the couch and Anita sat up. Betty turned to watch. I got Violet in front of that end of the couch and reached down to the bottom to pull her blouse, which had no buttons over her head. She raised her arms and I did so. Her very full tits came into view, encased in a very tight bra. She put her arms down as I brought my hands up to weigh them. The bra was sturdy, but provided the ability to feel and see the nipples. I took advantage of that.

I thumbed her nipples and could see her eyes close slightly as she enjoyed the stimulation. Her skin was that milky white that redheads seem to have, just like Jessica. Her tits were large and appeared to have those pink cotton-candy colored nipples. I bet they tasted sweeter.

I leaned over and nipped at a nipple through the bra. It was hard as a pearl and she reacted by putting her hands behind my head, reveling in the sensation.

I straightened and then knelt in front of her. Her skirt had a zipper on the side and I reached for it. She looked down at me and trembled a little. I could see her apprehension and when I tried to work on the zipper, she put her hand over mine. "Please don't."

So instead I just lifted it enough to get a view of her under it. I was greeted by a delicious sight and aroma. She was wearing a brief and thin thong. She was a little wet and I could smell her. Instead of diving into her pussy, I turned her. She seemed to like have her ass played with, so I lifted her skirt and kissed her ass. I did both cheeks and then slowly licked up her crack. I pushed on her back a little and she immediately bent over. I licked up and down her thong, teasing her pussy. She moaned and arched her back. I licked some more.

When I thought she was ready, I stood up, my hard cock coming into contact with her thong-covered pussy. Violet stood up suddenly. She was still a little unsure. I stood behind her, my cock wedged between her legs, and pulled her to me, her back up against my chest. I reached up and grabbed her nice, big tits. They were more than handfuls. I just wish she'd let me release them. She moaned and leaned against me. I rubbed and played with her nipples through the bra and nibbled on her neck. Violet seemed to really like that.

"Let me take care of you."

Violet groaned and then shook her head back and forth. "I can't."

She quickly turned and sat on the couch and suddenly Jessica was on her knees in front of me. "I can take care of this. I want to suck a pussy-soaked cock." I let her suck my cock as Violet stared. Jessica's cock sucking was directly in front of her. If she didn't want to fuck, then I had no problem letting Jessica suck me off. Nobody else said anything, so I figured they were not going to call next for my cock. .

Jessica licked all around the shaft, then held my cock up while she licked my balls. Kathy came and stood on my right. Jessica had me turned about 45 degrees to the left from where Violet was sitting on the couch. Jessica held my cock toward Violet and made a show of licking and sucking on it.

"I can't wait to make him cum." She looked at Violet and then up at me. I had been hard for a while, so I was not going to make her wait long.

Kathy leaned into me and I put my right hand on her ass. It was a nice firm one. Kathy reached behind me and under my ass, tickling my ass crack and pushing under me all the way to my balls.

Jessica was sucking again and she knew I was close. She got me very close, my balls tightening up. I could feel my urge to thrust. Jessica pulled free and started jacking my cock. She also pointed it at Violet. I looked around briefly and my wife was standing behind the couch, frigging herself. Betty was staring and Anita was rubbing her pussy. It was too much for me.

"I'm going to cum."

Jessica grinned and pointed me at Violet. "Cum on Violet. Cum all over her."

And I did. She held me and started jerking me. After all this time being hard, I exploded.

When my first spurt touched Violet's skin, she flinched and moaned. I kept cumming and Jessica kept jacking me.

My first three spurts covered Violet from her bra-encased tits to her thong covered pussy, covering her pretty well. Her skirt was pulled up enough for me to watch as my cum soaked into her thong. My knees almost buckled from the relief and the strength of the orgasm. I watched as Jessica continued to jack my cock, sending several more spurts all over Violet. She was pretty well covered in cum by the end.

When I stopped, Jessica leaned back and looked at Violet. "Wow, you are one cum-covered slut now."

Violet seemed to just stare at the mess on her front. Kathy reached over and scooped up some cum with a finger and pushed it towards Violet's mouth. Violet stared and then opened her mouth. Kathy fed her the cum. Violet stared at her and didn't say a word.

Jessica leaned over and licked some of the cum off Violet's thigh. She grinned and turned to me. "Nice paint job."

Violet finally spoke. "I think I'd better get cleaned up." She slowly stood up, the rest of us moving back so she could get up.

Jessica took her by hand. "I'll show you where the bathroom is."

They went to the bathroom while the other ladies all seemed to want to return to some form of decorum, like they suddenly sobered up. They got dressed and seemed a little embarrassed by what had happened. Kathy turned to me and whispered, "Why don't you get dressed upstairs."

I went upstairs and left the ladies to themselves.

When I came down, everyone but Kathy was gone. She grinned. "That was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to see you guys all interact and fuck." She hugged me.

"Well, that was good for me. What about you?"

"Excellent. Jessica has quite a tongue."

We turned and looked at Jessica and she stuck her tongue out at us.

Kathy giggle. "Yes, that one." Then she turned to me. "Well, I should be going. I'll call you when I have another opportunity like this."

Ann spoke up at that. "I need to be there, too."

Kathy laughed. "You will be."

We cleaned everything up and Jessica and Kathy said good-bye. When we got to bed, Ann was, of course, insatiable after she watched me fuck Anita and cum on Violet. I ate and fucked her to a couple of orgasms, which didn't take long, and we relaxed. I was pretty happy about today. I just wished I had been able to enjoy that voluptuous Violet.

It was about a week later that I was working in the garage when Ann called me in. "Come in, quickly."

I rushed in and she seemed very excited about something. "I just arranged for the kids to see the grandparents again because Kathy is coming over. She called and said that Violet wanted to see her and she made up this thing about she had a meeting over here with me and to meet all of us here. Well, I mean the three of us ladies. You are supposed to remain hidden until we give you a signal to join us. Kathy apparently got the idea from Violet that she had some interesting things to say about her arrival home from here last week."

"Okay. I'll get cleaned up a little."

I rushed upstairs to get cleaned up and then back down to the kitchen. I was going to hide in the dining room, just off the den, to watch events unfold and see what Kathy was talking about with Violet. I would have a partial view of the couch but be just behind the sight line of those sitting on it.

Violet arrived right on time and seemed a little subdued. She was wearing a wrap blouse and a knee length skirt. Kathy shepherded her into the den and they sat down on the couch. They put her in the middle and Ann sat on the other side. They asked about and got drinks and then they asked Violet what was going on and got down to brass tacks.

"Well." Violet stopped and took a deep breath as she turned toward Ann. "I wanted to talk to you guys about this and see how it's possible that you can have sex like you do. I don't understand how you can do it. I also don't understand my husband at all now."

"Just start at what happened last week." Kathy patted her on the arm. "We've known each other for a long time, so you can tell me anything."

Violet looked at the two of them and took a deep breath. "Well, I should start by saying that my sex life with my husband has been a little stagnant. I know that he watches some porn now and then, but live sex between us has been really sparse." She stopped. "Can I get something to drink? Something strong?"

Ann jumped up. "Sure." She went to our alcohol stash in the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels. "This good?"

"Yes, perfect."

Ann grabbed three glasses and went back to the couch. She put the glasses on the coffee table and put a large amount in each glass. Violet picked up hers and took a large drink. She put it back down and took several deep breaths.

"Whew! Now that's better." Then she reached over, picked it up and drained it. It was probably a large double shot so she was going to feel that.

"More."

Ann put another large double into Violet's glass. She picked it up.

"Just another swig to make it easier to tell this story." And Violet took another large drink.

"Now, I was just explaining how our love life had become a little slow. But when I arrived home last week from this party, I had made a mistake. I had forgot to check all my clothes and I also smelled like sex. Well, a man's cum anyway. You see, Jessica didn't help me wash up in the bathroom." Violet took another drink of the Jack and looked at both of the other women. Then she looked down at the floor and practically whispered her next statement. "She licked all the cum off me."

The other women exchanged a glance and I figured they must have known about that. But Kathy played along. "No! Really?"

"Yes. I guess I was just drunk enough to forget to do all the cleaning up with soap after she licked me clean. I mean she acted like it was the best thing she had ever done. She licked me everywhere there was cum." Violet grinned and took another drink and seemed unsteady. Was she drunk already?

"Anyway, my husband, Don, was watching something on TV when I got home. I walked in and he said hello, but he got up and came over to me after watching me stagger a little. I guess I was feeling the alcohol." She took another swig. "He came over and laughed and made a joke about me being drunk. He knows I'm a lightweight. But when he got close he stopped and stared. He was looking down at my skirt. I looked down and I could see a large white patch. It was John's cum. I looked up, petrified, and Don gave me this evil grin. He reached down and lifted my skirt up as he leaned over. He took a sniff and looked up at me, still staring hard with that evil grin. I was glued to the spot until he grabbed me by the arm. On the couch, slut, was what he said and I thought I was going to get killed. I was scared for my life. Don has never raised a hand to me, but in that moment I was not sure about anything."

Violet held out her glass and Ann topped it off. She took another drink, although I didn't think she needed it. Ann and Kathy exchanged a look.

"Don sat me down on the couch and then sat next to me. He asked me what had happened at the party that I could end up with a man's cum on my skirt. I stuttered and stammered and couldn't speak. I was so scared. He asked me if I got fucked and I said no. He asked me if I had sucked a cock and I said no. He waited then until I could describe how Jessica and John, the two models starting having sex. I told him about Jessica sucking John's cock. He asked me if it was big and I told him the truth. It wasn't longer than Don's, but a little thicker. That's when things got interesting. I couldn't tell him everything, but I told him most of it. It went like this."

---------

"Did you want to suck it too, you little slut?"

"No, Don, I just watched. I was shocked."

"Then what happened?"

"Then a pregnant woman went and started sucking John, too. She said she was horny, so John put her back on the couch, spread her legs, and started having sex with her." She didn't want to give too many details, although it was all imprinted in her memory.

"You mean he started fucking her."

"Yes, he did."

"Did she like it?"

"Yes. She said she was very horny since she was pregnant, so she moaned and said how good it was."

"And what were the rest of you doing?"

"I was just watching. The host was laying back playing with herself. Kathy, the distributor, was standing there with Jessica, the female model, under her skirt giving her head."

"You mean she was eating Kathy's pussy."

"Yes."

"Say it."

Violet hesitated. She was not usually one for dirty talk. "Jessica was eating Kathy's pussy."

"Then what?"

"Then Anita came with a lot of moaning."

"Did you like watching someone get fucked live?"

Violet hesitated. "Yes."

"Go on." Her husband was grinning at her.

"So then John pulled out and he was still very big and hard. It was soaking wet from Anita."

"His what was?"

"His cock was still big and hard." Violet was starting to like the dirty talk with the way her husband was handling it.

"And what were you doing?"

Should she tell him the truth? She was never good at lying. She would have to tell the truth and face the consequences. "I was standing next to John, watching him fuck Anita. When he pulled out, he took my hand and put it on his hard, wet cock." She looked down.

"Did you like doing that?"

Violet looked up at her husband. He seemed more curious than angry. "Yes."

"Go on."

"He wanted me to do more. John wanted to fuck me or get me to suck his cock, but I told him I couldn't because I was married."

"And then what did you do?"

"I sat back down and Jessica came over and gave John a blowjob right in front of me until he was ready to cum. It was like she was putting on a show for me. She then turned him toward me so that he would cum all over me. I was shocked."

"Did you like that?"

"What?"

"Did you like having him cum all over you; this stranger who you didn't know who had just fucked another woman and who had another woman suck his cock so that he could cum all over you?"

"I don't know."

Don stood up. "Stand up and strip!"

It was more a command than a request and Violet was stunned. She stared at her husband. He said it again and so she stood and started getting undressed. Maybe it was the alcohol or just being plain horny and hoping for sex, but she obeyed. When she was naked, Don grabbed her by the arm.

"Come over here and bend over the arm of the couch."

Violet followed in a fog. She didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Bend over." Don had her lined up with the arm of the couch and pushed on her back. Violet took one look over her shoulder at Don and then obeyed.

"You were a bad girl today." Smack!

The open-handed spank caught Violet by surprise. She wasn't sure why he was bending her over the couch, but she had assumed something sexual. She was in such a fog and shocked by this that she didn't even consider a spanking. As soon as his hand struck her, she tried to stand up and put her hands over her ass, but Don had a hand on her back.

"Stay there, you fucking cum slut."

Violet froze. Don had never called her that. Sometimes when they were watching porn, she had thought it might be interesting to try, but this was a first.

Smack! "You were a bad girl today, so you have earned a little spanking. Also, I want you to answer all my questions with the following: 'Yes, sir, I am a cum slut'. Understand?"

"Yes."

Smack! "Yes, what!"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut."

"Did you like feeling that other guy's hard cock?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut." Why was she following along with this? She was suddenly very turned on and wanted to fuck.

"Excellent. You are learning fast. Did you like it when he came all over you?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut." Violet was really turned on by all this. What the hell? She was loving the feeling of being dominated by her husband. They had never even discussed this.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers