The Loving Husband Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers

Smack. "Did you want to suck his pussy-juice covered cock?

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut." Jesus she was hot now.

Don rubbed her ass where he had struck it. "I know you did. You wanted him to fuck you, too, right?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut." Violet wanted him to get down to her pussy. She was so turned on now.

"Get on the couch, slut."

Violet scrambled to get on the couch. She was hoping to get fucked now.

Don moved her clothes and then noticed the cum stains all over her panties. "So, I see when he came all over you, he also covered your pretty little thong covered pussy, eh?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut." Why did she like to keep saying that?

"Lay back and spread your legs, my little cum slut."

Violet did so. She was so horny and wet now she was hoping this meant sex.

Don slowly undressed. By the time he was done, she was almost panting. Damn! The spanking and seeing the sex earlier and Don's ordering of her was really making her motor hum.

Don grinned when he was naked and his hard cock pointed directly at Violet. "Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut." She really did now.

"I think that first we will fuck. Slide forward a little more and let me see that beautiful, ginger-haired, wet pussy." Violet did. "Now that's a fuckable pussy. Are you ready to get fucked, my slut?"

Violet was ready for anything by now. "Yes, sir, I am a cum slut."

"Good girl." Don leaned over and kissed her right nipple, sucking it lightly and Violet moaned. He centered his cock on her pussy and drove it home quickly and easily.

"Oh, god!" This is what Violet needed.

"Good girl. Good girls enjoy sex and let their partners know when they are doing well." He started thrusting and pounding her.

Violet was fucking him back. Her pussy and nipples were on fire and her body was demanding satisfaction. Don pounded her hard, hitting all the right places until after only about 2 minutes she was ready to cum.

"I'm cumming, Don."

Don pounded her good. "Cum for me, my little cum slut."

And Violet did. She groaned long and hard as it approached and hit her. Then she jerked strongly each time Don gave her another hard thrust. He was a good lover and knew exactly how to time his thrusts when she was cumming.

Finally, Violet collapsed back against the couch. Don pulled out, his cock looking hard and very angry. It was red and soaking. Violet stared as Don stood between her legs and smirked.

"Suck and lick your pussy off my cock you little cum slut."

Violet was still so turned on that she would have done anything he asked. She sat up and grabbed Don's cock by the base. She licked it and then sucked it. She had not done this very often and now she wondered why. She loved it. Don was too, by the way he was thrusting into her mouth.

Suddenly, Don pulled back and his cock popped free. Violet started up at him like a kid who had her favorite toy taken away.

Don grinned at her. "I need to tell you something my little cum slut. Do you want to hear a quick story about sex?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut."

Don laughed. "You are very quick to learn, you little slut." He took his cock in his hand. "Do you remember that your sister got married right after we had met?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut."

"Well, we had just started dating and I went to Jen's fiancé's bachelor party. Jake told me a secret that he wanted to share with only me. Evidently, some of the guys had wanted to hire a stripper, but your sister forbade it. She told him that if anyone was going to strip there, it would be her. He laughed and dared her, so she said she would do it. She showed up in a stripper outfit with a black wig and a black mask on. Nobody there suspected it was her because she was supposed to be a stripper, had black hair, had a mask on, and with her tall stripper heels appeared much taller than your sister. I bet you didn't know anything about this, did you?" Don continued jacking his cock toward Violet.

"No, sir."

"Good girl. Now, once she started stripping she got down to a G-string and was rubbing all over Jake. She then reached down and started undoing his pants. I don't know if he believed she would do it, but she did. She jerked his pants down and started sucking his cock. Everyone was whooping and hollering. It was amazing. Your sister can really suck cock. Anyway, Jake waved me over and grinned. Suddenly, Jen spun around, pulled the G-string aside and mounted Jake reverse cowgirl. She started riding him hard and everyone was getting riled up. Jake said something into Jen's ear and she reached over to me and grabbed me by my belt. She yanked me over in front of her and took my pants down, too. I was standing there in shock that my cock was suddenly waving in front of your sister's face and a bunch of other guys while she fucked Jake. Some other guys started lining up, but she said if anyone else took out their cock, the show was over. Anyway, she continued to fuck Jake hard as she started jerking my cock. I was loving it. She was doing well and I put my head back with my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation, when I felt her warm mouth close around my cock. She was sucking me!"

Don pulled Violet forward. "Suck me a few times." Violet did.

"So the next thing I know, Jake yells out he's cumming and Jen works me over so that I am cumming, too. Only she doesn't swallow. No, she pulls out and jerks me off all over her big tits. Ones that look a lot like yours."

Don looked down and Violet looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. He was damn close. "Like right now." And with that Don jerked his cock out of Violet's mouth, pushing her head back a little and started spurting. He shot stream after stream of cum on her neck and tits. She was covered by the time he finished. When he did, he looked down at his cum slut. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut."

Don laughed and picked up his t-shirt. He handed it to her. "Here, you can clean up with this."

Violet took it, but first made a big show of scooping some up and putting it into her mouth.

Don grinned. "You like that?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut."

Don really laughed at that and so did Violet. She finished wiping her neck and chest off and Don leaned against her.

"Are you okay, V? I didn't mean to push you so much."

"I'm fine. For some reason I loved it." She really did.

"Really? I'm sorry I kept that story about your sister a secret all these years. Later she told me that I was never to tell you since it was before we got engaged."

"It's fine. I understand." Violet hugged her husband. She felt closer to him right now than she had in a long time.

Don pushed her back and held her at arm's length. "V, if you get into that situation again, you can suck or fuck the guy."

Violet froze. "What?"

"Well, I was really turned on by that story and I was thinking that maybe to liven things up a bit, either of us could indulge ourselves when presented a situation like that."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"No. I think we need to enjoy ourselves more."

Violet was stunned and couldn't speak. But she knew she could be easily tempted.

---------

Violet took another long drink of Jack. "Well, that's how it happened. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say about him allowing us to have sex outside our marriage."

Ann leaned over and took her hand. "Did you liked what happened with your husband?"

Violet looked down at her hands. "I loved it."

"You loved being submissive to a stronger willed person, didn't you? You liked being told what to do while he fucked you, right?"

"Yes, I really did."

"And what about a having sex with someone else?" Ann was pushing her toward fucking me.

Everyone watched as Violet hesitated. "I don't know."

"Well, maybe we should find out."

Kathy turned toward her "Then stand up and strip, you little cum slut."

Violet snapped her head toward Kathy. "What?"

I walked into the room at that moment having stripped naked. "You heard the woman, cum slut, strip." Violet hesitated. I pushed her, making my voice sound demanding without raising the volume. "Strip now, my little cum slut. I know that you are already wet and horny. You are going to be obedient, just as your husband found out and demonstrated to you. He even suggested that you enjoy my cock next time, so here it is. And we know you like to be slightly dominated. Now strip and get ready to be fucked."

Violet didn't seem to be hesitating much anymore as she stood up and stripped. She removed everything quickly and then sat back down. She appeared to be very acquiescent.

"On your knees, cum slut. You need to suck my cock to get it ready to fuck your hot, wet pussy."

Violet didn't say anything, just dropped to her knees to suck my cock.

"Didn't your husband teach you to answer a specific way?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut."

"Very good. You have earned your reward. You can now suck your first cock other than your husband's since you were married." I watched her for a second. "Put your left hand on my cock. I want to see your wedding ring while you suck me."

Violet looked at my cock and then reached up and grabbed it with her left hand. She stared at it for a few seconds and then looked up at me. She gave a small grin and leaned over, putting her mouth over my cock. She started blowing me and I put a hand on her head, directing her. She was actually pretty good.

I looked over at Kathy and she was grinning and watching. Then I felt Ann come up beside me and start taking some pics with her phone.

Violet looked up to see Ann taking pictures and tried to pull off my cock so say something. I held her there with my hand. Ann was the one that pushed her now. "Just suck that cock, you little cum slut. I will not show the pictures - unless your husband wants to see you sucking another man's cock." Ann put her hand on top of Violet's that was holding my cock and turned her ring a little. "Let's get a good shot of those engagement and wedding bands so that your husband can enjoy seeing you suck my husband's cock with your rings showing."

Violet's eyes went wide for a second, but she didn't fight us. She let me enjoy her cock-sucking.

I enjoyed it a little more and then pulled her off by her hair. "I noticed you had some female interaction at the last meeting. Are you a little curious?"

Violet looked at all three of us. "I don't know."

"We'll see later. Right now I want you to lay back on the couch and watch my cock penetrate your red-haired, wet, married pussy."

Violet got up to get on the couch.

"Don't you owe me an answer, slut?"

Violet sat on the couch. "Yes, sir, I am a cum slut."

"Good girl." I stood between her legs, staring at this voluptuous beauty. "Tell me what you want?"

Violet looked from my cock to my face and back. "I want you to fuck me."

"Tell me specifically what you want, slut."

Violet felt like she was a different woman at this point. She wanted to talk dirty and be told what to do. "Sir, please take your big, hard cock and fuck my wet, married pussy with it."

"Nice." I knelt to where my cock was the same height as her pussy and slapped her pussy on her clit with my cock. "Now I'm going to fuck you like the obedient cum slut that you are."

Violet stared down at where I was slapping my cock against her pussy. I pulled back, lined my cock up with her opening, and slowly penetrated her, taking my time. She was almost trembling in anticipation - or was it excitement or fear over her first fuck with a stranger. I didn't care at this point. I just wanted to make her cum.

When I got buried, she closed her eyes and groaned. I started fucking her with nice long strokes. She had been soaking so my cock easily moved in and out of her pussy. Ann kept taking pictures and Kathy reached up and started tweaking Violet's nipples. Violet was thrashing and moaning and getting close to cumming after only a couple of minutes of fucking. She had gotten really worked up.

"That's right, slut. Take my husband's cock. He loves fucking new, married pussy." Ann reached out and turned Violet's face toward her. "Isn't it great? Just a plain old fashioned fucking. No worries about anything except enjoying a nice cock."

I saw movement from Kathy so I looked at her and she grinned as she moved her left hand down Violet's body, over her stomach, to get to where I was fucking Violet. Her hand went to Violet's clit and started stroking. Violet grabbed onto her hand and held it there and fucked up at me with her hips. She was really close now.

I gave her a couple more thrusts and Kathy kept stroking her clit until she suddenly went rigid. She let out a little scream as several hard spasms hit her. She had two, three, and then four as we let up and just gave her a thrust and stroke every couple of seconds. Finally, she collapsed back against the couch and Kathy and I stopped.

I pulled out and stood up over her. Violet was breathing hard and staring at my cock. She looked over at Kathy, who smiled. She looked back at my cock and I grinned.

"I think you are ready for more, aren't you?"

Violet stared at me. "I don't know."

Ann picked up the idea. "Of course you are. My husband's cock is still big, hard, and ready to fuck you. Now be a good cum slut and do as he says until he blesses you with his delicious cum."

Violet looked from Ann back to me. "You heard her. Now get up." I put out my hand and helped her to her feet. I loved the way her big tits wobbled.

I led her over to the side of the couch. The other ladies watched closely. When I got her to the side, I pointed to the arm. "Lean over the couch."

Violet obeyed immediately and I grinned. I moved behind her and lined my cock up with her pussy again. "I'm going to spank you and fuck you until I fill you with cum. Then I'm going to send you home to your husband with that pussy full. Are you ready?"

"Yes, sir, I am a cum slut."

Her answer thrilled me. She was really into it now. I was going to have to make regular use of Violet. I loved her big tits, nice full ass, and her beautiful face. I slowly pushed my cock into her and she groaned. I started fucking her letting my hips slap up against her ass. While I did, I smacked her on each cheek every so often and she moaned. It seemed to turn her on. She loved all of it.

I reached up and grabbed her hair. I pulled on it and yanked her head back. She let me and groaned. I fucked her, her pussy rippling around my cock, as I continued to pull her hair and smack her on the ass. I wanted to fill up this new pussy.

Ann stood next to me and joined me in slapping her as. "Fuck her hard, honey. Abuse that pussy. Make it yours. Send her home to her husband spoiled by a real man's cock."

I kept fucking her hard, my cock pistoning in and out. I was slapping up against her ass hard and her whole body was shaking. I was pulling on her red hair and fully enjoying the voluptuous Violet.

"I'm going to cum in your hot, married pussy."

"Cum in my pussy. I'm your cum slut. Do it. Fill me up."

"Here it comes." I could feel it building. I was close and so ready to cum. "Oh, fuck. You are my own, beautiful, obedient slut."

"Yes, I'm your cum slut. Fill me up, now."

And I did. I buried my cock into Violet. My hips slapped up against her ass each time as I spurted into her pussy. I was cumming hard and really filling her up. I couldn't stop thrusting. It felt like I couldn't stop cumming. Ann made sure of that by reaching under me and teasing my balls.

When I finally finished, I released Violet and stood back, albeit very shakily. Violet let her body collapse onto the arm of the couch and lay there. I looked at the damage. Her hair was a tangled mess, her entire body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her ass was red with handprints from the spanking Ann and I gave her and there was what looked like bruises where I had held her so tightly when I was cumming. Her pussy was a mess with spunk all around it and slowly trying to drip out.

Ann was taking some more pictures. She turned to me. "Wow, John, you really fucked the shit out of her."

About that time Violet stood up slowly, stretching a little, and turned to face me. She was still in character as she spoke. "May I get dressed now, sir?"

I grinned and walked over to her. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. "Absolutely. I hope that wasn't too much for you, Violet. I was just getting into the scenario."

Violet looked up at me. "Me, too. I hope that my husband understands. I didn't know how far it was going to go."

I looked at her suspiciously. "Yes, you did. You knew once we started that we were going to fuck."

Violet looked down. "You're right. I just am having second thoughts."

I hugged her. "I think all will be fine based on the way your husband talked."

Violet walked to her clothes and started getting dressed. I went to mine in the other room and also got dressed. When I walked back in, Violet was saying goodbye to the other ladies.

I waited until she was ready and walked over to her. I pulled her to me and put my hands on her ass. "The kids both have soccer games next week at the same time and it's Ann's turn to drive. That means I want you here at 11am for some fun, got it?"

Violet looked at me a little in shock. Then she nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Good girl." I released her and she turned to go. "Now run home to your husband." I patted her lightly on the ass and she didn't even flinch.

After she left, Ann looked at me. "If you really want someone to dominate, you have other choices."

"Yes, but this is a delicious, big-titted redhead." I grinned and left the room.

While I was getting a drink from the fridge Ann came in and came up behind me. She reached around and grabbed my crotch. She laughed and said, "You'd better save some of that cock for your wife."

I turned to her and took her in my arms. "Always. You are the love of my life and I would stop all this if you ask."

Ann kissed me lightly. "Not yet, baby, not yet. It's still too much fun."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers