The Lowdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bravest of the voyeurs moved closer, tapping Justin on the shoulder as he skull fucked Miss Hathaway. 'This cool with you?' Justin asked, pulling his cock out of her mouth and gesturing to the guy standing next to him.

'Fill me up,' Anne said, smiling cheekily as saliva and pre-cum dripped from her mouth.

The other guy took this as a yes, pushing Justin out of the way and immediately shoving his cock in the teen idols awaiting mouth. All the while I was still fucking her from behind, building up my speed and feeling like I could cum at any moment.

Anne took Justin's cock with her left hand and jerked it, not wanting her initial partner to feel left out in any way. Meanwhile the two remaining men had moved to stand in line, tapping their friend on the shoulder in hopes that he would share the pie.

'I have an idea,' I said realising that there was one way to leave nobody left out.

Our guest pulled his cock out of Anne's mouth. 'Idea for what?' He asked.

I didn't answer, instead I just pulled my cock out of Anne and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to the ground. 'Ride my cock baby,' I commanded once I had laid myself flat, pulling her by the waist so she was on her knees hovering over my cock in a reverse cowgirl position.

'Good idea baby,' Anne breathed as she lowered her cunt over my cock.

'Fuck yes,' I moaned, gripping her hips as she did most of the work, resigning myself to playing a more passive role on the gangbang.

'You're a genius man,' Justin exclaimed as the four men crowded around her.

Anne took a cock in her mouth and then a cock in each hand, jerking and sucking her way through three out of four men. She was good though, making sure to never leave one of them unstimulated for very long, constantly switching and swapping between sucking and jerking the various cocks.

Meanwhile I was taking a bit more control of the way Anne's pussy gyrated on my cock, manually twisting and spinning her by way of her hips. 'I think I'm gonna cum,' I exclaimed through gritted teeth, it was now my mission to make sure I came before any of these other guys.

'Fuck,' I moaned, manually popping her pussy as hard as I could, practically jerking off with her body before quickly and roughly cumming hard into her young tight pussy.

'Mmm,' Hathaway moaned as I filled her.

I quickly pulled my cock out of her, and offered her now used pussy to whichever of the guys that wanted it. 'Thanks man,' Justin said, springing at the opportunity to take her pussy again.

'No problem,' I said as I moved around the room, putting my clothes on and grabbing my bag with the still recording Dictaphone.

'Miss Hathaway,' I started as I made it to the door. 'I'll send you a copy of the article before I publish it.'

Anne merely moaned in pleasure, barely even aware I was leaving the room. I left immediately after that, jumping in my car and driving home as quickly as I could, I wanted to make sure I'd get every single detail right for this journal entry.

*

I looked up from the pages, realising that my boss's story had made me completely hard. 'I can't believe this is true,' I thought to myself as I put the folder up onto my desk, undoing my trousers and opening my draw for some lube.

'True or not it's still pretty hot,' I thought, as I jerked off to the lurid writing.

The next day I went back to the office with the folder, deciding to confront my boss about what I had read.

'Is this true?' I asked, the moment I entered his office.

He looked up at me, an amused look on his face. 'Yes,' he said simply before looking back down at whatever it was he was working on.

'And you have more of these?' I asked. 'Did something like this happen every time you interviewed her?'

'Not just her,' he said. 'I've had a lot of luck over the years, I know it might be hard to believe.'

I thought for a moment about my experience with Jennifer Lawrence just a week earlier, and my various experiences with her since. 'It's not that hard to believe,' I admitted.

Steven gave me a strange look, almost like he wanted to ask me something, but he apparently decided against it, because he merely stayed silent.

'Can I... read the other ones?' I asked, remembering all the famous names I'd noticed in the cabinet.

'In time,' Steven said. 'In time.'

End of Chapter 2

12