The Loyals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue found mine again and I could do nothing but lean back, feeling the edge of the blanket just against the base of my cock now. I realised that I had never let her see my cock plainly before and I wondered whether she was doing this purposefully or just getting lost in the moment. I played with her faster, she seemed to get even wetter, the heat was gorgeous along my two fingers, dipping in and out of her sex.

She adjusted her leg and I definitely felt her move the blanket that time. I could now see the edge of her hand as she stroked me under the cover. I kept seeing her eyes open and look downwards, trying to see my cock and probably trying to see if it was true what the sex-crazed porn star kept whispering seductively. It was just a little further now, one more pull and it would be out completely. My below-average cock would finally be hers to see clearly, confirming what she thought she knew and looking even smaller with the mammoth cock on the screen.

I made my mind up to let her do it a split second before she did. She stopped stroking, no longer bothering to pretend, pulling my cock in a semi circle and I felt cooler air rush over it. She stopped kissing me, looking me dead in the eyes with her own. She leant down to kiss me on the neck again and I tilted my head back against the sofa, feeling the brush of her hair as she turned her head and gained a close view of my small penis.

I looked down too, her long white fingers wrapped easily all the way around my own. The small head only just peaked over the edge of her hand and I felt my orgasm race out of control. She watched as my tiny cock shot jet after jet of thick cum over my stomach, before I had even finished she turned back to me with the slightest trace of a smile and kissed me deeply, letting me complete my first humiliating orgasm.

Having just discovered my new strange pleasure, I had no idea how many more there would be before the end.

12