All Comments on 'The Luckiest Guy in the World Ch. 02'

by betternowthanlater

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SchakaSchakaabout 10 years ago
excellent!!

you have me waiting anxiously for the next chapter!

rancoorrancoorabout 10 years ago

Not surprising..

- Disgusting, small and "anus loving" deviants.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Correction: The movie reference you made.

When you wrote about Arnold selecting "slut" as he drifted off, you attributed it to Terminator. You were actually referring to a scene in the original Total Recall.

My personal jury is still out on your Luckiest Guy series. Not quite 5 star material, in my opinion, but I have definitely read worse. I'll reserve judgement when I see where the next installment takes us.

betternowthanlaterbetternowthanlaterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Yes, I totally recall that now!

You are right, SomethingintheWays, it was Total Recall. Thanks for pointing that out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Original story

Hey dude I think you could teach "erotic story engineering" at a great university!

Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First paragraph......

You had sex with your home? Yes, I meant HOME because that is what you wrote. Did you even read it before submitting?

betternowthanlaterbetternowthanlaterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Home, Mom, What's the difference? :-)

Harsh, Anonymous, harsh. But I can't argue with a typo. Sure, I read it lots of times, but you know how it is: you *think* you're reading the words, but you are actually "reading" what you expect to see. So I missed that. I will see, however, about fixing it.

ekim22ekim22about 10 years ago
Well done!

I think we have a new steady "elite" contributor in the genre, which we're sorely missing here.

Thanks for posting this continuation. I'm anxious to read the next part!

Very well written, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Confused and poorly written

but then dribbly-dicked serial-strokers with room-temperature IQ's like ekime22 will love it; but "a new elite contributor?" Oh please, don't make me laugh any more than I already did, and don't go preening because a horny retard praises you; this story was mildly well done, but you really need to learn how to write properly; a story classically goes like this: exposition, rising action, climax, falling action and conclusion, Expository Writing 101, but I doubt you were there; and while we're on the subject, get someone else to proof-read you, not you, and not some fawning sycophantic ass-licker, get someone who doesn't give a shit about the subject, maybe they'll teach you some lessons about correct use of the language. No stars, check out how to describe the real world before you go inventing fantasy ones.

betternowthanlaterbetternowthanlaterabout 10 years agoAuthor
What's wrong with fawning sycophantic ass-lickers?

I sure like it when I receive positive comments on my stories, and having published ten books that have sold hundreds of thousands of copies, I am pretty sure that I can write reasonably well. But you are of course free to say whatever you'd like about this story.

What I don't understand is: why you are so angry?

So you couldn't get off on my story. No biggie.

Just move on to another, and try not to ruin everyone else's fun along the way.

mfthomp7mfthomp7about 10 years ago
Thanks...

I'm a daily reader of Literotica, but rarely comment. I loved your story and style of writing. Thanks for making it available and I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am an avid reader, not an author.

I simply loved this story. It was different. I thought the Janny scene was well done. To your critics and their anger at mistakes, "water off a duck's back".

Thanks Don

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
I'm ambivalent about this

I didn't like the use of "Molly". I think a bit more patience may have done it- on the other hand, it helped trigger an "episode" that may bring some long deserved closure to Janice. I'd like more chapters without the pharmaceutical manipulation...let his latest software do the work...the story premise is very hot....

betternowthanlaterbetternowthanlaterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Regarding Molly

LeFrog08, I know what you mean. I had/have some concerns about it, too, but it will only be a part of the process, certainly not the determining factor. Hopefully you will not find it too much of a "cheat". I was originally going to just use the software to gradually draw her in, but that has its own drawbacks, including story characters that are "stuck" behind the VR glasses. Well, you'll just have to let me know how I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So far so good

Really liked it so far, waiting for the next chapter. The VR stuff is a good twist.

badgerer75badgerer75about 10 years ago
Cliff hanger

It stops with a great Cliff Hanger and I hope you revisit the story for more chapters and filling out the characters. I feel like we're about a third of the way through a great story. The characters are all in place now we just need to see them and their situations evolve to a fulfilling ending. Finish it and you could be selling it on Amazon.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

This is such a well written story. I can't wait until the next chapter. Luckily you seem to be putting them out fairly quickly. Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
chapter 3???

First two chapters really had me looking forward to more....Chapter 3???

betternowthanlaterbetternowthanlaterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3: workin' on it!

It's pretty close to being done. Sorry, been busy starting a new job....

dmg43dmg43about 10 years ago
hmmmmm..........

different from most around here. Original take on mom-son sex with the VR scenario.

DIDN"T like the use of drugs in the "Janny" scene. just strikes me as WRONG.

I know in the story he says he's NOT a nice guy. I agree. He's NOT a nice guy. Anyone who uses drugs to obtain sex is NOT a nice guy.

I'll be interested to see where this story goes in the next chapters.

betternowthanlaterbetternowthanlaterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Yep, not a nice guy

I guess we want to empathize with, pretend to be, the guy who's getting his mom. So when he is kind of nasty that's harder to do.....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Son does not care about anyone but himself. He is a god reason for abortion. He is the luckiest guy in the world because he is still lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous