The Lumberyard: Culmination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers

Scott remained cool. He let the other men slap him on the back. "Come back any time," they said. Sweetly they smiled at Jasmine, who smiled and blushed a little. She headed for her car. Drew raced ahead and opened the door for her. Dan kissed her hand. "You're welcome here any time, miss," he said.

Scott gave Drew a ride back to the gatehouse. He stopped the car and fished out his wallet. In the rearview mirror, he could see Jazz waiting right behind him. Drew was about to refuse the tip, but then he realized that along with the twenty was a portable USB drive. Their eyes met. The younger man simply nodded.

Quickly he stepped into the gatehouse and dragged and dropped the files. What the hell, the man deserved a copy. Drew leaned out the window and handed back the tiny thumb drive. He spoke so only Scott could hear.

"How'd you get her to do it?"

So much you don't know at nineteen ran through Scott's mind. He looked contented and happy as he told the truth.

"She loves me."

Your votes and comments are greatly appreciated! Please don't be shy; you can comment as Anonymous if you like. Your feedback will help me improve. Thanks. ~l8bloom.

l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers
12