All Comments on 'The Lunar Life Ch. 01'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're back!

Looking good!! I'm intrigued!! :)

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryalmost 9 years ago
I like it

I'm really interesting in more. Looking forward to it. From all of your other work, I know it will be awesome.

TM

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Enjoyed this very much. Eagerly waiting for the rest of the storyline to develop!

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
a good start

it has a good start to be a great story. I have read your other stories and I can't wait to see where this story goes. Glad you are writing again. 4 stars

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I was a little nervous putting this story out because it's quite a departure from my usual works. Not only is it a sci-if themed story, but it's also the first story I've written in third person POV since secondary school (8 years ago).

Overall, this story was very fun to write for me. Glad you guys are enjoying so far, it only gets better from here...I hope. Well anyway, all the chapters are submitted and pending approval. Next chapter will come out tomorrow (4/24/15) and then everyday after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just some advice; when you're "world-building" it works better if you weave details into the narrative rather than dumping a load of exposition to explain the set up. Good premise so far and looking forward to reading more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Happy to see another story by you! I love the sci fi element. Excited to see how the story unfolds

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I agree

'World Building' was one of the things I was worried about. I cannot agree with you more that a very good story has the background all tie into the narrative in a smooth and seamless way, but I'm not a VERY good writer. Lol. I tried doing that and it didn't come out clear enough to paint the correct picture. It's just my weakness as a writer I guess.

But the amount of exposition in this chapter is definitely the most because I tried to set up the premise for this story. From what I recall, there really shouldn't be another chapter with that much background information thrown at you. A little snippet here and there but nothing like this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really good

I really look forward to reading the rest. The story seems very well structured and all but wish the chapters were longer still amazing work. Please post chapter 2 soon 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous