The Lure of Lingerie! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers

'Ooh ..., aunty that is fucking amazing!'

'Yes, it is rather nice isn't it?' She released him and Peter picked up his rhythm once more. He couldn't help but notice how Sarah grunted at every plunge of his cock, a noise that pleased his ego and, amazingly, placated his desire to climax. Sarah moved her legs from Peter's waist and hooked them over his shoulders, allowing him to hold her waist as he banged in to her. Also, in this position he could watch his ramrod cock performing, disappearing relentlessly like a piston.

Sarah's grunting became louder and more frequent, as did her breathing, her backside lifting off the bed to meet his urgent thrusting. Peter was lost in a world of sexual self-indulgence, the tingling, tactile sensation of his erection being squeezed within Aunty Sarah's meaty, love tunnel, an indescribable sensation.

'Ooh my fuck, you are good at this, young man. Are you ready to cum yet?'

'Just say the word, aunty.'

'Then squirt all that youthful cum over me! Go for the big finish and watch me bring myself off, too.'

Sarah brought her fingers in to play between her legs and began teasing her clit. The pure beauty of her action made Peter up his tempo; it also induced Sarah to rub faster, making the flesh of her ripe, mature breasts heave and sway seductively. She became vociferous in praise of his actions by using obscenities he never thought to hear from the lips of a woman. But Peter found her words stimulating and encouraging, as he continued to pound her pussy. He returned the obscene compliments in the same vein telling her how lovely her cunt was, how wet and juicy it felt, how fucking her was the most beautiful thing in the world, which it was.

Suddenly, Sarah went stiff. Her backside came off the bed and she let out a loud ... 'ffuuuuck!' Then fell silent. Her precipitous behaviour brought Peter to a standstill but within seconds Sarah was pressing him to carry on; telling him to cum inside her pussy. Peter's impetuosity drove him beyond all control; his throbbing cock ached to be relieved and so he set about reaching his moment of carnal delivery. But something nagged at his desire to climax, an altogether new awareness ... the aroma of fresh soap and perfume.

'I leave you two alone for five-minutes and this is what you get up to!' It was Jane echoing the words of Sarah from earlier.

'Sweetheart ... I,' Peter mumbled.

'I knew you wouldn't wait for me.' Jane interrupted. 'Don't worry, you finish giving your aunt a good fucking, I'm going to suck on her nipples.'

Sarah held out her arms to welcome Jane. 'What a lovely thought, my dear. That should encourage Peter to cum quickly. Oh, and Peter, your Aunt Sarah has changed her mind. She wants you to spunk over the green slip ... and Jane of course!'

peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers
12