The Lure of the Sybian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I thought I was going to crash over the edge into sexual bliss, he was gone once more. The hot, wet, wiggling tongue lashing my clit was withdrawn, and I was left high and dry yet again. I squealed and moaned, my blindfolded eyes still in the dark as I strained to find out where he had gone.

I heard a clinking of some glasses, and then a sudden 'Pop'. I knew that sound well. Steve had opened a bottle of champagne and I knew that he would be pouring us both a glass. I heard him fill the two glasses, and then also heard him sip from one of them.

"Lean forward."

I leaned forward and felt the rim of a champagne glass hit my lips. Steve poured some of the bubbly into my mouth and I swallowed it down, enjoying the coolness of the liquid as it made it's way down my throat.

Suddenly I felt the rest of the champagne poured over my neck, dripping down my boobs and spilling between my pussy lips, where my husband's fingers caught some of the cold liquid.

"Open your mouth!"

I did as I was told, shivering with the anticipation of the champagne on my body, and as I stood there with my mouth open, Steve fed his champagne covered fingers into my mouth. The champagne from my pussy lips tasted lovely and I loved the wickedness of licking my husband's fingers clean as the champagne cooled the rest of my body. My nipples were stiff from the combination of coolness and arousal, and when Steve licked my boobs clean and bit down on my right nipple, I thought I would cum right then and there.

"Not yet, you don't!"

"Bastard," I said.

"Legs apart, wider."

I did as he ordered, and heard him put the other glass down. He seemed to be doing something else, but still blindfolded, I was unable to tell just what that was.

"Ok. Now, slowly, lower yourself down. Stop the moment I tell you too. Understand?"

"Uh, huh."

I did as I was told. My legs lowered me slowly, wondering what I was squatting down on to. I was really hoping it was a man's tongue or a nice hot cock, but something told me that was not it.

"Stop!"

I froze, his voice quite firm.

Suddenly I felt his fingers. My husband parted my lips gently, spreading them before pushing a finger inside me and finger-fucking me a little before pulling them out once more. Then, holding my lips apart, he spoke again.

"Right. Slowly, slowly lower yourself down again...careful..."

I did as I was told, enjoying the heat from his fingers as he guided my lips around an object that I felt at the entrance to my pussy.

"Ok, you're there now. Take it slow, and trust me. Just lower yourself down and enjoy this."

I once again did as I was told and felt a warm object pushing my lips apart. I gasped with the first touch of whatever the object was, but as I realised it was nothing dangerous, and in fact felt wonderful and warm, I lowered myself down onto it until my inside thighs felt some cooler material against them.

My head then snapped with the realisation of what it was I was doing. My husband was lowering me slowly onto a Sybian machine just like the one we had watched Sarah use on the stage at the erotica ball that night!

With that realisation I jammed myself down, impaling my pussy on the rubber dildo that was now completely inside me.

Just as I reached the bottom of the dildo, there was a knock at the door, and I froze!

"Fuck! Who the hell is that, babe?" I asked Steve, panicking.

"Stay there! Do NOT move. You trust me, right?"

I had no idea what to say. I wanted to cum sooooo badly, but what the hell would anyone at the door think if they were to catch a glimpse of a naked blindfolded woman sitting on a machine with a dildo buried in her pussy?

"Dammit, Steve. Of course I trust you, but just get rid of whoever that is and don't let them see me. I need to cum baby, so hurry back and get your cock back here because I'm going to need a wild fuck the moment I'm finished on this machine."

I noticed the stereo turned up before Steve answered the door. I tried to hear who it was, but I was also still fucking myself on the dildo of the machine. I remembered Sarah had fucked it when the red thong guy had cranked up the fucking motion of the dildo, but I just kept riding the still dildo inside my pussy. As I slowly rode up and down, I writhed forward and felt the rippled pad at the front of the machine, and rubbed my slit against it a little, but was frustrated to find that it too was not turned on.

"Enjoying that dildo?"

It was Steve, and I was glad he was back from the door, having dealt with whoever was there. I didn't care, I was just glad they were gone and he could return his attention to my pleasure as I fucked myself on the machine.

"So, babe, do you know what these Sybian's are famous for?"

"Well, no, but I guess it has something to do with giving women pleasure, so hurry up and make me cum you teasing bastard!"

I heard laughter, and thought it was just Steve, but then I also thought I heard more than one person giggle. My head strained sideways trying to hear better.

Behind me, Steve looked threateningly at the young couple that had secretly entered the room and positioned themselves on the couch.

"Shhhh...!"

Settling back on the couch, they sat silently as Steve turned the music up even further.

"Babe? What's up? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Dee. Trust me. Just relax on that dildo because I'm about to blow your mind and give you the best orgasm you've ever had. You ready?"

I sure was. The truth was my pussy was burning and my head was straining for the release that I knew this Sybian machine would provide.

I was still wearing the blindfold, but I may as well have removed it, because my eyes were shut firm now and I wanted to cum. It had been an amazing evening and I was dying to orgasm and release some of the sexual tension the night's events had installed between my legs. I resumed my riding action on the rubberised dildo, my thighs spread but relaxed on the leather of the Sybian.

The dildo felt wonderful, but I wanted more, and Steve knew it.

Behind me, Steve picked up the remote controller and activated the second of the control buttons, setting it to the minimum power.

I felt it instantly. The buzzing pad in front of my clit jumped to life and a dull hum erupted from between my thighs as the clit buzzer kicked in.

"Roll forward, honey. Trust me, you'll thank me."

I did as I was told, and instantly my head was thrown back from the sheer pleasure that erupted into my clit. Steve took hold of both my breasts in his hands, squeezing and fonding them nicely as the buzzing of the Sybian combined with the thrusting of the dildo to drive me wild.

It really was like nothing I had ever felt before, and trust me, I have had orgasms generated by a myriad of ways in my time. This was different.

As my husband continued to fondle my boobs and pinch my nipples, the yearning in my pussy was growing, and I was lost in the pleasure of the moment. I was bouncing up and down on the fake cock inside me, enjoying the heat and buzzing on my clit.

Steve whispered in my ear.

"You like?"

I moaned audibly, rolling my head to the side inviting him to bite my neck again. He did just that, and the intensity grew.

He must have increased to power, because while the dildo remained at a constant speed fucking me, the clit buzzer rose a notch and actually began to flap as it buzzed my engorged clit. It was heavenly and once again my mind focused purely on the pleasure being driven into my swollen clit as I fucked the dildo.

Behind me I was vaguely aware of Steve playing with his cock. The heat from the head of his penis rubbed against my spine, and I loved the combined heat on my back and in my pussy. I reached down to feel my clit as the Sybian buzzed me and to be honest, I was shocked.

I gasped, loudly, as I felt the size of my blood-engorged clit. It was huge! Never had I felt my clit as swollen as it was right now. I moaned and groaned as my fingers just felt the amazing size of my clit, and the heat of the Sybian buzzing me, the dildo fucking me combined to send me towards my much-needed orgasm.

Just as I thought release was mine, the buzzer stopped and the dildo froze! I was devastated!

"Fuck, Steve! What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm really sorry, babe. I have no idea. The fucking thing just stopped. Let me check the cables for a second."

I sat there frustrated, horny, furious, let down, and oh, did I mention frustrated?

Still blindfolded I was aware of Steve moving away from behind me, his hot cock leaving my spine and a cold spot appeared where he had just been. With the stereo still playing quite loud, I was able to just hear some clicking noises and some other movements. A minute or so later, there was heat behind me and the buzzing resumed on my clit.

"All fixed, babe. Loose cable!"

I moaned and rolled my head forward as I sensed the heat of the body behind me. Just as I started to enjoy the clit buzzer again, the dildo piston kicked in again and my pussy was once again being fucked by the rubber dildo.

I must have been moaning loudly because I could actually hear myself over the music. The combined sensations of the buzzer and the dildo took hold once more and I again began the ascent into orgasm.

Behind me I felt the heat of the head of a penis once more touching my spine, and I reached back. As the orgasm built within me, my mind was confused. My clit as huge and on fire, my pussy filled with a rubber cock, but as i reached back to touch my husband, the chest I felt was smooth. Not a hair to be felt.

My body started to shake and I knew my orgasm was approaching, but as I lowered my hand to check on my husband's cock, I realised the cock rubbing my back was not his! This cock was thinner but longer, and the images racing through my mind smashed me into the orgasm that had been trying to come out for ages! The buzzer on my clit suddenly burst onto full speed and I crashed into an incredible mess of shaking, yelling moaning and every muscle of my body contracted.

My pussy locked down on the dildo inside me as I fucked it, and the huge amount of blood in my clit caused me shake so violently that I gripped the stranger's cock behind me as if my life depended upon it!

I jerked and thrashed and squealed and shrieked as the most incredible orgasm raged over me as I shook and thrust up and down on the amazing Sybian machine.

Just as I stopped shaking and my body rolled off the Sybian, my legs aching from the tension of the best orgasm I had ever had, the mystery cock in my hand erupted and cum spurted all over my hand, wrist and arm. Instinctively I jerked the shaft and in my post-orgasmic bliss I must have tugged quite hard because the owner of the cock suddenly pulled away and I vaguely recall him yelling in agony as I jerked the head of his cock violently.

I didn't mean to hurt him but that was the result of the incredibly intense orgasm that had just wracked my whole body seconds earlier.

I collapsed on the floor, my eyes still blindfolded. Reaching up and removing the blindfold, I saw my husband, Steve, filming with a small video camera. On the couch was the young woman we had met earlier at the erotica ball. On the carpet next to me was the young guy who had fondled my boobs as we had been watching the Sybian show back at the ball, his girlfriend the one on the couch watching this all unfold.

"That looks like fun! Mind if I give it a try?"

12