The Lush Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara and Tiffany are both naked. Kara is extremely bare, but Tiffany has a cute straight line of hair going down her slit, otherwise she is bare, like Mistress is. Mistress is moaning orgasmically as Kara is eating her pussy, and Tiffany is sucking her large breasts.

"Oh god" she whispers, "Oh yes!"

She is in another world, and her head is back in enjoyment. She smiles, and shows teeth. She tells Tiffany to sit on top of her, so she can eat her pussy. Tiffany does so gladly, and gently sits on Mistress' pretty face, and Mistress puts her hands on Kara's waist. Now Kara is the one moaning. She plays with her nipples, puts her fingers in her mouth and pinches them as Mistress eats her out. She slowly moves back and forth as Mistress gives it to her, and Tiffany frowns and leans all the way back, she moans.

"Ahh," she whispers over and over, "Ohhh yeah!"

Kara wiggles her face in Mistress' pussy, and that makes Mistress rise a leg up, and back down. Kara gets her face out of her pussy, and I see it is glistened with pussy juice, she fingers her, then pats her pussy and continues.

"Uh! Uh!" Tiffany sobs and moans, "Oh yeah"

My pussy is really beating hard now. I hate that I can barely control the feeling. I squirm in the chair a little bit to control myself, but I can't. Mistress puts her hands on Tiffany's shoulders as a signal, and Tiffany gets off, extremely satisfied! Kara stops what she is doing, and the trio kiss each other. iIm jealous, really jealous. I'm worried Mistress would send me home with an uncatered, wet, throbbing pussy. Mistress seductively turns to me, and smiles, "I see she lasted a long time without touching herself!"

Kara and Tiffany's heads are on Mistress shoulders, "Now, I want you to show her how well you play." She gets off the bed and walks to me. Oh my god, what is happening now?? My chest rises and goes back to its normal pattern. Is it time for me to eat her out? Instead, she walks behind me and plays with my hair, "Show her how well you play," she says to Kara and Tiffany.

Kara and Tiffany embrace each other and kiss. Kara puts her tongue in Tiffany's mouth, and Tiffany takes it. I feel hot juice exit my pussy, and Mistress slowly massages my shoulders. Kara and Tiffany each sit on their asses, open their legs, and join their pussies together, and they scissor. I've seen this many times on lesbian flicks. I've always thought it was weird for girls to do that, but nonetheless, an extremely pleasurable experience. They lick their lips, come even closer as they play with each others breasts, and they do it a little slowly, and seductively. It's sexy, and it makes me feel sexy by watching them. I feel embarrassed even, because I feel like I'm invading their privacy and should look away. But look away, I cannot. It's too late. I'm enjoying the shoulder massage that Mistress is giving me. I see her beautiful hands and red nails, even as I'm looking at Kara and Tiffany make love.

They are sighing, moaning, giving, and taking. This is incredible! Tiffany lies on her back, and Kara rises, and gets on top of Tiffany. She grinds, slowly at first as if she has respect for Tiffany's pussy, or like she's trying to navigate it. Then, Kara goes faster, and the sounds of them moaning in unison, excites me! Oh please Mistress! Let me join them!

Tiffany grips the bed sheets, grits her teeth, and she screams, as Kara does. Tiffany shakes and shivers, and Kara leans down and they kiss.

"Ohh," Mistress leans down over me massage my breasts, "Someone's heart is beating very fast. I think you like this."

I don't answer. I'm afraid what my answer will be.

"All right girls," She says to the two naked women, "Play time is over. Collect your juices and go."

Kara gets off of Tiffany, and they take their clothes and go to the door.

"No, leave us," She tells them. They leave, and close the door. It's just Mistress and I in the room. Oh god, what will happen next? Mistress comes from behind me. God she looks so sexy naked!

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Y-yes, very much!"

"I did that on purpose to tease you, so your primal woman can come out. Do you think you can satisfy me as they did?"

I pause, "Well, I don't want to disappoint you, but I-"

"I hope you don't. You know what happens when you disappoint me right?"

"Lashes?" I ask.

She waits, and laughs. I wish the floor would swallow me up.

"No, you won't be welcome in the Lush Factory again."

I don't answer. Now I'm scared. What if I disappoint her? I don't want to disappoint anybody.

"I don't think you're quite ready for me yet," She approaches me, and without another word puts her hand between my legs.

"You're very wet, I guess you are ready."

"Excuse me for saying this, but I have to pee," I say reluctantly.

"While you're gone think about coming back another day when you're ready," She says dropping her smile, "You have my number. Give me a call when you want to come back."

"Yes Ma'am," I shake my head, "I mean, Mistress."

"Off be with you," She presses a button, and the door opens, and Kara and Tiffany approach me, take each arm, and take me out of the large bedroom.

I go in one of the bathrooms, and pee. I notice a little cum in my panties. I'm still a little shocked at what I saw, and wish that I can go back and prove myself to Mistress. I don't want to leave uncatered, wet, horny, and sad. I wash my hands when I come out and look at myself in the mirror. My eyes look different, like I have seen past this world with my third eye. The person in the mirror is sexy. This red dress I'm wearing brings out my curves. This is the most cleavage that I have ever worn, and I'm showing more chest and arms than anything! I pass the many rooms, some with doors open, and others are closed. I take a tour of the rest of the upstairs, and one of the doors are opened. I take a peek, and it's two women sharing a long, pink dildo. They are going at it, like wild dogs trying to grab a bone. A man wearing a see through shirt and leather pants and gloves looks at me. He is wearing shades, and is bald.

"Sexy aren't they?" He asks me. He's British.

"Yes, they are."

"Would you like a rendezvous?"

The invitation is seductive, and his voice sends chills down my body in a good way. Before I could answer, a good looking blonde donning a red cape and leather boots approaches the man, and they kiss. I leave the room. I go downstairs, and can barely walk because I'm very excited. I pass many people, wearing sexy wear. The Lush Factory has everything. Men are kissing men, women kissing women, there are transsexuals, transvestites, drag queens, and transgenders here, and everybody is speaking to or kissing each other. No one cares here. There are no limits or boundaries. As I head to the front door, a tall, muscular black man smiles and asks how my stay was.

"It was magic," I respond. He laughs and asks me which one is my purse. It's a large bin full of many purses and wallets. That's the thing here, you cannot bring any of that inside of the mansion once you are in.

"Um," I scan the various items and finally spot what's mine, "The furry red purse next to you."

He takes it and hands it to me.

"Thank you." I leave and there's another man guarding the outside french doors, he opens them as I leave.

"Come back again," He says in a friendly manner.

"I will."

I leave and head to my car. I look back at the mansion and look up. There's Mistress drinking a glass of wine, looking back at me. It's scary. I turn away, get inside of my car, and drive off.

I head home and think about where I had just gone. I still can't believe I had the nerve to go to The Lush Factory. It's actually Mistress' home, but she turned it into a passion house for people to have sex in, and that's how she makes her money. My cat, Felix meows as I give him his bowl of cat food, and he eats. I pet him as I go in the bath and take a shower. As the hot water rolls down my body, I touch myself. I close my eyes and envision what I saw earlier. Kara and Tiffany grinding on each other, and then Mistress. My god! What a sight! This time I can touch myself, without anyone telling me what I can and can't do. I rub, and kitty responds. I'm in Heaven! Exploding in five, four, three, two...one...I let go, and release.

Later that night, I do the unthinkable. I call Mistress. Her main line. I don't know what her real name is, she just goes by Mistress. I wonder what she is really like outside of The Lush Factory. I dial her number on my phone, and the phone rings a few times, before I hear a sexy, "Hello?"

"H-hi, this is Jennifer, from earlier."

She waits, "I know many Jennifers. Wait..you're the sweet one who wore the red dress."

"Yes," I rise up in bed, "That's me."

"So have you thought about what I told you earlier?"

"Yes, I have."

"I won't have you wasting my time like you did. Next time you come back to The Lush Factory, come back prepared. I don't give a lot of people chances like I'm giving you. You should be proud."

"I am. I couldn't get what I saw out of my head!"

She chuckles, "Who could? If you told me you could, I wouldn't believe you."

"Yeah, I know. So...I was wondering..." I take a deep breath, "When can I come back?"

"When do you want to come back is the question?"

"Well, I don't work tomorrow. Can I come back tomorrow?"

"In my private chambers? Or would you like me to come to you?"

I lift my eyebrows, "You can come to me???"

"Yeah, if that's what makes you comfortable. You have to tell me. Once I hang up the phone tonight, I'm not answering again. Mistress has to get her beauty rest."

"Well I'm a little low on gas because of the long drive, so-"

"Then I'll come to you. What time do you want me to come?"

"Nighttime is the better time for me."

"But what time?"

"Nine pm. My address is 9 East Haven Street. Apartment 2B."

"Okay, what would you like done?"

"What you did to Kara and Tiffany."

"I knew you had a naughty streak in you. Well that's fine. I'll see you tomorrow at that time. Make sure you're pussy is trimmed, you showered, and you're PREPARED!"

"Y-yes Mistress."

She hangs up the phone.

I wake up the next morning in anticipation, and clean up all around the apartment. Even Felix gets a bath today. I run to the laundry mat, and wash my sheets and bedcovers. My room is even re-arranged. As glamorous as Mistress' place looked, I wanted mine to look the same way. I buy a leapord throw and put that over the couch. I spritz Fabreeze around the place so the areas are smelling good and clean. Many times throughout the day, I constantly look at the clock to see what time it is. I even check my phone and see that Mistress text'd me earlier. It says: Wax. Shower. Be prepared! I'm already waxed. I had this done a month ago, and my pussy has never breathed any better like it does now. I've showered this morning, and I decide to do so again, putting special attention on my vagina and clean it really good as it is. Lastly, I feel prepared. I'm just extremely nervous! The butterflies just won't leave my stomach. I keep looking at the clock. It's a bad habit!

Doing all of this with my house makes me feel like I'm getting ready for a date, or inviting my crush over for dinner. All of this-for a woman. I eat something light because I'm not really hungry due to my being nervous, and I wash my plate, before placing it in the rack.

Eight pm comes, and I'm sitting on the couch, with sweaty palms. I'm wearing a sundress this time, and it's floral all over and see through at the bottom. I thought this was a nice selection, at least for tonight. Mistress didn't tell me what I had to wear. I'm glad there's no dress code.

Eight fifty nine comes, and I'm so nervous yet excited I can barely swallow. It hurts to. I hear a car outside, and get up to see if that's her. It's a black luxury car. A well dressed man gets out of the car, goes over to the passenger side in the back, and opens the door. Mistress comes out. She is wearing a suede leather coat that you can tie up, fish net stockings, and heels. She says something to the driver, and he nods his head and sees her off. Someone exits the building, and holds the door open for her, and she comes in. I don't see her anymore. I go to the mirror, and check myself out. I fluff my hair, and realize that I'm shaking. My feet feel a little sweaty even. A knock comes at the door. It's her. I go to the door. Before I open it, I swallow, tell myself I can do this, and unlock the door.

Mistress smiles, "Hello Darling."

"Hi," I smile opening the door wider, "Come in."

She enters, and I close the door.

"You smell very nice," I comment.

"Thank you," She says without looking at me, looking around the apartment, "It's Christian Dior."

"It's good."

She turns around and looks at me in the eyes, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I answer.

"Take me to your bedchambers, or are you up for a little foreplay?"

"That too, but can we take this to the bedroom?"

"Of course."

I realize she's holding a furry black suitcase, and I take her to my room. She comes in and sits on the bed, laying the case on the bed.

"If you wanted some BDSM, I have everything we need in this case. But it's not just for BDSM," She opens up the suitcase and it's an organized supply of dildo's, oils, handcuffs, a fluffer, silk ties, and other things, "These are for other things too."

"Well, I decided I don't want to try the BDSM."

"Okay, but you wanted to try what you saw what I did with the girls, right?"

"Yes."

The room is silent.

"Very well then," She closes the case, puts it down, and gets up. She unties her coat, and she is wearing nothing but the stockings and heels. She is so sexy. I've never seen a woman as beautiful, confident, and sexy as her. Sexy as hell!

My mouth is wide open in shock and amusement.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, I do", I whisper, as if I don't want anyone to hear how naughty I am.

"Then come closer Puss."

I walk up to her, and I touch her breasts. They are soft. Her areolas are large, and the nipples are soft. They feel so good in my hands.

"Would you like a taste?" She asks.

"Yes," I answer, "But, how do I do...?"

"I'm going to teach you everything you have to know," She says taking my hands, "Let's take these clothes off."

I allow her to undress me. She goes behind me and unzips my dress, and glides her hands to my shoulders, and my arms get out of the dress, making it fall. I'm now in my underwear. As she goes down, she kisses my chest, stomach, and the outsides of my thighs. Oh god my pussy is pounding, here's the uncontrollable feeling again! She kisses my pussy, with my panties on, and puts her hands on my ass, and gently squeezes as she muffs her face on my pussy with kisses. As she does that, she takes my panties off. My legs lift up so she can take them fully off. She looks up at me with those green, kitten like eyes she has.

"You're so beautiful," She says as she rises up, "So now, I'm going to teach you how to suck some pussy." She tells me to unbutton her heels. They are sexy black heels which look very expensive to wear. I do as she says, and she lifts her foot up so the heel can come off. Mistress then lifts her leg on my bed, and tells me to do the same. I do, and now she's just in her stockings.

"These come off too," She tells me.

Gently I bring my fingers to the top of her thighs where the stockings begin, and I gently slide them down, feeling soft, warm skin underneath. She lifts her feet up carefully so they can come off fully.

She lifts her leg up again, and tells me to bring my face closer to her pussy. I do. The faint smell of female sensuality and hot perfume greet me as I get near her pussy.

"Put your face in it, lick the walls, care for it, do it carefully like you are in no rush, kiss, and don't miss any spots."

"Okay," I answer. Here goes. I put my face closer and kiss the bikini line, and the sides. I do that and come in contact with her clit, and I kiss that too, and lick. I'm not quite there yet, but my god I'm finally licking a woman's pussy.

"Move your head in circles," She demands. I do, and now, her pussy is wet with my spit. I find now it's easier to lick and eat her out. Her pussy is a hot pink color, and looks so pretty. I take my one finger and put it inside. It's hot and juicy. As I finger her, I french kiss her pussy, sticking my tongue out.

"Oh yes, put that tongue in."

I stick my tongue in, and it feels tight inside. It's strange. This feeling I mean. But she tastes really good and gives me a hunger that I have never had before. I feel unexperienced, yet experienced at the same time. I put my hands on her ass as I eat her pussy. She writhes her hips, and her pussy wiggles all over my face. Mistress puts her hands behind my head, and stuffs my face in her pussy.

"Wiggle that pretty face in my pussy."

I do, and fast. I touch myself. I'm wet. I taste pussy juice on my tongue, and I wiggle it. Tastes so good. Putting it inside of her pussy and then sucking, and licking her walls. I alternate, and make sure I miss no part of her pussy.

I look up, and her head is back, and eyes are closed. Yes! I'm doing something right. I'm excited now, and go on to eat her pussy like a pro.

"Oh yes, darling yes," She whispers, "Right there!"

I rub her wet, bare pussy. It's pulsating on my tongue, and I work my tongue all around.

"Okay," She answers with delight. She puts her leg down, "Not bad for a first time pussy eater. But we're not done yet. It's your turn. Lie on the bed and open your legs for me."

I lie on the bed, and spread my legs. I feel so exposed, like I feel when I'm at the doctor's office, or getting examined. Only this time I'm not getting examined. I'm not in the doctor's office either. Mistress comes between me and positions herself downward, so that her face is closer to my pussy. She's on her knees, at the edge of the bed.

"Don't be scared Darling," She says, before taking my legs and pulling me closer to her. That is such a turn on. I feel the power in her. She puts her face down and begins. It feels good already. She kisses my pussy, like she cares for it, and gently puts her fingers inside of me. That shows me what I was missing.

"Uh," I moan gently.

"You like that?" She fingers me.

"Yeah."

After I respond, she licks my slit, and buries her face into my pussy.

"Oh god," I moan. The feeling is precious. She maneuvers around my pussy like she knows what she's doing. She does. She eats my pussy like a pro, and does it well. My favorite part is when she puts her tongue inside and wiggles her face. She probes deeper with her tongue, and I feel a spot that I have never felt before. But it was immaculate once she touched it.

"Oh god," I scream, and I grip the bedsheets and lift my body up. That doesn't bother her. She takes my legs as she eats me out, and caresses them.

"Touch yourself," She tells me, before going back to eating me out.

I pinch my nipples, and I feel hot liquid coming out of me. I wonder what I taste like to her. Would I taste good? What would she tells me.

"Mmmmmm," She moans, "You taste delicious."

I get fingered, rubbed, licked, kissed, probed, and ate out. She lifts her head up, licks her lips, and fingers me some more. She's smiling. Then she does the unthinkable, and spits on my clit, before taking that in her mouth.

I feel so vulnerable, but in a good way. I feel as though a waterfall is roaring through my body. It's an uncontrollable feeling, but something I know I have to let go of. I'm breathing heavily, and start to sweat. I cum-right there in her mouth, and she licks me clean.

After a moment, she rises and pats my pussy. Little sprinkles of love juice come out. That was the first time in my life that I have ever squirted, and it feels so good.