The Lush Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You passed the test," She says, before taking my nipples in her mouth, and opening her mouth to take my whole breasts in, one at a time. The outside of my breasts are even tended to, and she squeezes them and kisses them at the same time. It feels so good. Kitten is now getting what she wants. I gasp when she bites one of my nipples, before doing the same to the other one. I do the same to her, and it's a dream sucking those titties, and taking those nipples in my mouth.

"Bite it," She whispers, and I do. I do it with an uncertainty. I didn't want to bite too hard, but I do it as if I'm pinching my nipples...just a little nibble to give her something. She moans, and caresses my back. She puts her hand down on me, and rubs me, before I do the same to her. All of a sudden, she kisses me hungrily, putting her tongue in my mouth. She tastes good. The kiss is so greedy, yet passionate. We're swirling tongues around each others, before taking each other in again. She sucks my bottom lip, and tells me she has something for me. Her hands glide on my chest, my back, my hips, and ass. I hug her, and feel her hard nipples on my breasts. Mistress kisses my neck. It makes me moan, and gasp.

"Oh you make me feel so good," I say before kissing her.

Her hands rest on my waist, and she tells me to lie down. I do. She gets on top of me. Her wet pussy, is on top of mine. I'm pulsating. The feeling is rich and undescribable. All I know is that it feels good.

Mistress positions herself on top of me, and tells me that I'm in for a long ride. She kisses me, and moves slowly as she does.

"Do you like when my pussy rubs like this on top of yours?"

I can barely answer because I'm in an orgasmic state, "yes."

She interlocks her fingers with mine, and she grinds on top. I can't get enough of her.

"Move your hips Darling, give yourself to me, don't be afraid."

I move my hips, and get more of her pussy as my legs are open wider, and I rub with her.

"Ooohhhh," She moans. Her breasts feel heavy on my chest. She gets up on top, with her hand on my thigh, and grinds.

My rhythm matches hers, and we grind ourselves to ecstasy. I don't ever want this moment to end, and if it does, I want it to happen again.

She spanks my ass underneath, and we move faster. The headboard hits the wall, and the bottom of the bed creaks. Our breathless moans, our sobbing sounds, and our energy makes this a passionate moment. The feeling is electric and so intense that I cry. We move faster. Oh god! I'm going to cum again! Mistress is frowning and biting her lip as she takes it, and receives from me. I continue moaning and crying in pleasure.

"Oh yes, right there!" I cry out, "Right there! Don't stop!"

We continue and continue, when finally Mistress screams, and I feel hot gushy cream on my pussy. I too cum, and shake and shiver like I'm freezing. She rode out my orgasm. As I try to catch my breath and regain myself, she gives me a million kisses on lips and face. I respond, and give her what she's giving me.

"That was," I gulp and try to catch my breath, "So good."

"You were good."

We kiss. Playing with each other's lips. It seems like an eternity. My lips feel swollen, and I feel drained-but in a good way. Whatever tension was inside, is now out.

After a while, she lies next to me and we stare into each other's eyes, before making out again. We make ourselves out to sleep.

The next morning I awake, and she's not there. I rise up, and I see the rumpled sheets and pillow next to me. The sheets are wet. I have to wash again. There's a tiny note on the pillow that she left. I open it up and it smells like perfume. Inside it reads: Even though you're a client like the others, you have an innocence about you that makes me want you over and over. Last night was great. You were sweet. You have my number. Don't be a stranger...MISTRESS XOXO

I finish reading the note, and a naughty smile comes on my face.