The LVB TA Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know" Teddy responded in a dejected tone. "I really tried out there, and EKUMA didn't seem like he was hurt at all."

"No way. You were just distracted by too many women. Next time, you just focus one women when your out there, and I think you know who that woman is."

Kelly leaned over and gave Teddy long kiss as she reached inside of his trunks and started to stroke his bare cock. Teddy was still unsure if he could really beat KUZMA in a rematch but his growing desire for Kelly just wouldn't allow him to argue with her. He just agreed. Kelly was now ecstatic over the thought of watching Teddy wrestle KUZMA again and she could not contain her sexual urge any longer. She removed her shorts and soaked black thong and jump on top of Teddy. She then sat down on his large dick and rode it until the point that both of them climaxed at the exact same time. It was by far the most satisfying sexual encounter that either of them had ever had, and it would not be the last.

12