The Magic Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels weird and uncomfortable. "

"Go. Enjoy it while it lasts. You may not be able to hang out in the women's locker room for long."

I squirmed a bit at the thought.

"Okay, I like looking at you, and at pix of naked women, but I don't think I want to hang out in the women's locker room. Maybe I should skip today."

"You have gym three times a week, are you going to skip all of them? Besides, what if the doll doesn't change you back? You should try to get comfortable with this."

"Don't even think anything like that. Please."

"There's some semi-private showers and changing areas in the women's locker room. Use one of those if you're too uncomfortable."

"How am I going to survive this week?"

"With my help."

We held each other and touched our foreheads together. Michelle chuckled.

"It's going to be fine. Just learn to relax."

I walked in the locker room. Some of the women are dressed in workout clothes, others still in street clothes, and some in the process of changing. I looked around, caught myself, was a little embarrassed and looked for an area with as few other people around as possible. I opened a locker, and tried to avoid looking around. I put my books in and pulled out my sports bra and shorts. As I pulled off her top, Casey walked up and took the locker next to me. Casey looked at me and smiled as she opened the locker and began to change.

"You're Michelle's new girlfriend, aren't you?"

"Right."

"Lee, right? "

I nodded, pulled on my running shoes and closed my locker, locking it. I left with the laces still not tied and almost tripped over the laces. Casey smiled and shook her head.

That night, in the bedroom I sat beside Michelle.

"Almost every woman in the locker room except me had shaved underarms and shaved legs."

"That's easy to fix. We'll just shave it."

"Maybe I should just skip gym for the rest of the week."

"There's no shame in shaving. Even I shave my underarms and legs."

I got up and paced the room.

"When I change back, I'll still have them shaved."

"It grows back."

"Guys may notice and say something."

Michelle got up and walks to me and stopped me.

"Tell them you did it because you lost a bet with your girlfriend, but that she made it up to you."

"And if they ask who my girlfriend was."

"Tell them it was me. I'll say it was true."

"Then guys will start bothering you."

"I can handle it. Believe me."

Michelle took my hand, draws me to my feet.

"Besides you know I like my women more feminine, and unshaven is a little too butch for my taste."

Michelle leads me to the bathroom.

I was walking between classes as Casey catches up to me.

"I didn't realize you were in my biology class or my gym class. I'm surprised I didn't notice you before."

"I've kept a low profile, and changed my look recently. What did you think of that biology exam?"

"That was a bitch. I wasn't ready for that. What about you?"

"It was tough, but I think I did okay."

Casey looked amazed. "I suppose you and Michelle study together."

"For the classes we both take, but she's not taking biology this semester."

"I have some study partners for biology, but they didn't help enough."

"Let's see how we both did. Depending on our grades, you may change your mind."

"Okay. Are you and Michelle coming to the party Friday night?"

"We hadn't decided yet, and I'm not much of a party person."

"You should come. I think you'll fit right in."

"I'll talk to her about it."

"I really am amazed I didn't notice a woman as pretty as you in my class."

I waved good bye as Casey headed off in another direction.

As I walked to class, I passed a group of guys including Dave and Brian. Dave was about 20, but not as athletic as Brian, and clearly not in shape.

"Hey there, sweetie." Dave said.

Brian replied, "Her name isn't sweetie, it's Lee."

I glared at Dave and at Brian as well.

"Hey Lee. You're a real cutie pie, but you'd be a lot prettier if you smiled."

"Not for you, I won't."

"Feisty, isn't she? I like feisty little girls."

Brian replied, "You won't get anywhere with her that way."

I kept walking away, looking around to make sure no one is coming toward me.

"My daddy taught me to use the old Marine Corps method - charge straight ahead."

"Don't sweat it. She's not that good in bed anyhow."

At that, I stopped, turned and walked back to Brian, before speaking.

"That's funny, considering your idea of being good in bed was to screw for two minutes, come, then roll over and fall asleep."

Brian looked surprised for a second, then replied. "Maybe if you'd been better, it would have lasted more than two minutes."

I leaned forward and poked Brian in the chest with my finger.

"I've asked around, your other girlfriends tell me two minutes is about normal for you."

Dave hooted as Brian looked really pissed. I smiled, turned and walked away. Dave yelled at me as I walked out of sight. "Honey, I don't care what he says, you can come sit on my face any time."

...

By Friday, we had finished our classes for the week, and all had done the reading, papers, and homework we needed to. We went back to the house and Michelle said she had some friends who were having a little private party. She suggested we go - and that at least would keep us away from Brian, who seemed to be haunting the house since I'd shown up as a girl.

She put on some nicer clothes, and put me in the pencil skirt with the low cut blouse that showed a bit of midriff. I was hesitant, but she told me that party was all girls, though most of them were girls who liked girls. She put on a little blush on me, a bit of eyeliner, and some pale lipstick. I didn't like it as she was doing it, but when I looked in the mirror, it sure looked sexy.

We got to the party and it was all women, though apart from boobs, a few of them looked more masculine than I had when I was a boy. When we walked in, a couple of them whooped and asked Michelle where she'd found me, and could she find them another one like me. She said there weren't any others like me, and she had no intention of turning me loose - certainly not to them.

Someone handed me a drink. It tasted funny, but good. Only later did I realize it had booze in it. I was still 18 and was not legal to drink much of anywhere including there, and had never been tempted to sneak any drinks. I had no idea what booze tasted like, but it sure affected me.

Later in the evening, the women had a story telling contest. Several women told cute stories, some told sexy stories, some told scary stories, then my turn came. By this time I was tipsy, but didn't know it. I began telling the story of the magic doll. Everyone sat in total silence as I told the story. Michelle sat there with her mouth hanging open and her eyes as big as saucers. The women decided that I won the contest.

Afterwards, I was cuddling with Michelle when Nikki, one of her friends, came up to us. "That story was fiction, right?"

"Yes, total fiction - not a word of truth - except Lee and I becoming lovers, of course."

Michelle quickly replied. I looked at her and was about to speak when she kissed me long and hard. By the time the kiss was over, I forgot what I was going to say.

"She's a girl, right? Always been a girl?"

Michelle quickly replied again. "She's definitely a girl, from the tip of her toes to the top of her head, and every inch in between. She's my lover, and you know I don't sleep with boys."

"Lee really is a cutie. Where did you two meet?"

"I'm her roommate." I said.

Michelle said, "She was the cousin of my roommate, but she's pretty much moved in with me now, so I guess you could say she's my roommate."

"Your roommate? You mean that nerdy guy you used to hang with? What happened to him by the way?"

"Had to go home for a while - family emergency." Michelle replied.

Nikki turns to me. "But you didn't have to go?"

Michelle said, "Other side of the family."

Nikki nodded, not wholly convinced and wandered off.

"This has been a great party - so much fun." I said.

"And you get so talkative when you're drunk."

"I'm drunk?"

"You've been drinking and you're drunk. I think it's time to get you home."

I pouted. "Okay. I'll go, but only if you promise to make love to me."

"You know I never pass up that opportunity."

We drove back to the house, then ran giggling to her room, and carefully locked the door behind us - no Brian interruptions allowed. We giggled and kissed as we took each other's clothes off, then got on the bed. Michelle suggested we try something we hadn't tried yet.

She lay down with my pussy in her face, and her pussy in my face. "I'll lick you while you lick me." She went to work fingering me, first with one, then two fingers, while she licked and kissed my pussy and clit. I did the same to her and kept going even as my orgasm crept up on me. Before long, we were both having orgasm after orgasm. Both of us and the bed were sloppy with our respective juices.

I could barely breathe as Michelle spun around and pulled me on top of her. "Well, Lee, my love, did you like that?"

"What other tricks do you have?"

"More than we have time left to explore, but let's enjoy what we can."

She kissed me and one hand caressed one of my boobs while the other hand worked its way down to my ass. I played with her boobs while we kissed, then her finger snuck into my ass. I gasped and squirmed as she fingered my ass all the way to another orgasm.

The rest of the night was a blur of fingers, mouths, boobs, asses, and pussies, until I passed out after coming and coming.

...

I woke up the next morning with a tremendous hangover. Michelle was sweet to me, helped me shower and dress, then we went out for some food.

This was Saturday - day seven. This evening I should be able to change back into the Lee I'd been for my first eighteen years. In one way, I was looking forward to it. In another way, I was very sad since it meant that my intimate relationship with Michelle would be over. She made it quite clear - she only slept with women. We could try to go back to being friends after I changed back, but we wouldn't be lovers any longer.

"I love you, and I'd love for you to stay as a woman, but I won't try to make you be something you don't want to be."

I nodded and got tears in my eyes. I wanted to have Michelle and to be a guy, and I couldn't have them both.

As the hour approached, I was still torn, but determined, while Michelle just got quieter and quieter. We sat together, kissing and holding each other, but nothing more.

"You know I love you. I've never known another woman like you." Michelle said.

"I wish there were some way we could stay together."

"If you become a guy again, it won't work. I can only love a woman."

We cried together a bit and dried our tears. Just as the hour arrived, there was a knock at the door.

"You have a visitor." Brian announced through the locked door.

Michelle unlocked the door, and Nikki, from last night walked in. "Nice little place here. You two are such a cute couple." She looked around the room and saw the doll. She walked over and picked it up. "This is the doll from your story last night?"

"Well..."

"Total fiction though?" Nikki said.

"Total fiction."

"You wouldn't mind if I borrow it then."

"No - you can't. It was... it belonged to my great Grandma. The family would kill me if anything happened to it." I didn't want to lose the doll - I just couldn't lose it.

"Well then, since it's fiction anyhow, how about if I just kiss it, like in your story." Before we could stop her, Nikki kissed the doll.

Nikki swayed on her feet as we sat horrorstruck. She sat in a chair, and as we watched, Nikki morphed into a guy. We looked at the doll, which was now a girl.

When the changes finished washing over Nikki - now Nick, he spoke. "I've lived for 23 years as a man in a woman's body. I've suffered, been abused, been harassed and beaten, wanted to kill myself, but never had the money or guts to transition. I heard your story, and I thought, if it's a lie, no loss. But if it's the truth, it's my chance to be what I've always known I should be. I'm sorry if I took the opportunity from you, but I had to do this."

I sat there with tears streaming down my face, as Michelle spoke. "Lee has been waiting a week to change back. It only works once a week, and it has to be the opposite gender from the person kissing it. Now the doll is a girl. We have to find a boy who is willing to become a girl and get him to kiss it. Lee is stuck as she is for at least two more weeks."

Tears were running down Nick's face as he replied. "I know a boy, as desperate to be a girl as I was to be a boy. He can kiss it next week, so Lee has two more weeks, but can change back after that if she wants. I promise not to breathe a word of this to anyone else until Lee has had her turn. I promise I won't do anything else to mess up Lee's chance."

Michelle turned to me, and kissed me sweetly. "I'm so sorry, but at least we have each other, and it's only two more weeks."

I nodded, the tears still flowing down my face.

...

Brian was in the living room as I left for class Monday.

"Well, well, well. It looks like you've about become a permanent resident."

"You mean I've stayed more than two nights, unlike your girlfriends."

"At this rate you should be paying rent." Brian spoke as he leaned against a door frame.

"Rent isn't due for another two weeks. If I'm still here then, I'll pay my share. But then I should have a room of my own."

"Only three bedrooms here. Me, Michelle, the other Lee have those."

"Well, then."

"We could work out some non-financial arrangements." He said as he leered at me. I gave Brian a nasty look.

"Not with you I won't."

"I'm not that bad a guy, and I could be very nice to you."

"I don't do guys. And I'm not starting with you."

Brian walked closer to me, as I backed towards the door. "Your choice. Just remember there are consequences to every choice."

"That sounds like a threat."

"I wouldn't threaten sweet, beautiful Lee."

"Then don't." I opened the door to leave.

"I might give you fair warning though." I glared at Brian, then left, slamming the door.

...

I was walking between classes when I ran into Casey. She said, "That biology test was terrible. I just barely made a C. How did you do?"

"I got an A. I love biology."

"Remind me to study with you next time."

"For sure. That was a nice party the other night."

"That was some story you told."

I wasn't quite sure what to say, without telling more than I should. "Michelle says I've got quite an imagination."

"I haven't seen Nikki since then." She replied.

"I'm sure she's around. "

"She's not in her usual hangouts."

Casey looked me in the eyes and I had to look away.

"I never realized you were in that scene."

"I like guys too, but most guys our age are either jerks or nerds. And I don't want some old guy."

Casey made a face, and I nodded.

"Nerds can be nice too."

"Most of them are such idiots when it comes to women. If I met a nice guy who wasn't such an idiot, I might give him a try."

I about choked, then caught myself, and bit my lip, before speaking. "If I meet one, I'll send him your way." Casey looked me in the eyes, had a knowing smile, and nodded.

"You and Michelle and I should hang out more. We can study and do some things together."

"That sounds nice. I'll talk to Michelle. She should like that."

Casey gave me a kiss on the cheek, and walked away. I watched her for a few seconds, then turned to go into the building.

Later I was called to my biology professor's office, which left me worried.

"I wanted to talk to you about your exam."

"I thought I did well."

I was very concerned and nervous.

"You did exceptionally well. Highest grade in the class - by far."

"Thank you."

"Normally I curve grades by adding enough points to everyone's score to bring the highest to 100%. If I'd done that this time, I'd have flunked half the class."

I was shocked, then embarrassed, and looked nervously around the office. The professor leaned forward.

"Sorry."

"No reason to be sorry. You're excellent at this. You could make a profession of it if that's what you want."

"I've considered majoring in biology."

"You should do that. I'll do what I can to help and keep an eye on your progress."

Oh, my God. Now I had another professor who took notice of me. What would happen when I change back?

"You - you don't have to do that."

I left the office as fast as I could.

One evening, I was pulling things from the refrigerator when the front door opened and Jaime, my older sister walked in. Jaime is 22, in jeans, running shoes, a tee, and a jacket, and has short hair. Jaime looked at me and didn't recognize me.

"I'm looking for Lee. Is he in?"

"Jaime? What are you doing here?" I blurted out.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?"

About that time Michelle walked in from the bedroom.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for my brother, Lee."

Michelle looks at me. Both of us were stunned.

"Michelle, it's my sister, Jaime."

"Your sister? Who are -?"

"She'll never recognize you. You look a lot different."

Jaime looked hard at me.

"There's no way - "

"Forget cooking. Let's go out together, get a bite to eat, and talk."

At the restaurant, Jaime, Michelle, and I sat around a table and talked. Jaime had a beer, while Michelle and I had sodas, and held hands.

"You convinced me. Only my little brother could know some of those things and I can't believe he'd ever tell anyone else."

"It's been weird trying to get used to being a woman."

"It's even weirder finding out my little brother is now my little sister."

"Only for a little longer, I hope."

Michelle looked pained. I looked at Michelle and stroked her arm.

"And how do you feel about that?"

Michelle replied, "I wouldn't mind if she stayed this way, but only if that's what she wants."

"I love you and want to be with you. I just - "

Michelle stroked my head.

"I'm glad you found someone you care about, and I think you both feel that way. Are you really sure you want it to end?"

"No, but - "

Michelle said, "She wants to go back to being a guy."

"And you can't love a guy."

Michelle shook her head.

"It isn't the same - I'm sorry."

"Besides, how do you think Mom and Dad would be?"

Jaime laughed. "Weirded out - and I mean really weirded out. It's sad, because in a way, this is the happiest I've ever seen you in a long time."

"How would you be?"

Jaime reached out and grabbed my hand and held it tight. "I'd miss my little brother, but love my little sister, and be happy she found someone to love."

"It only works if that's what she wants." Said Michelle.

Michelle and I looked at each other and I bit my lip, as we both started to cry.

"Now that two professors have taken notice of me, I may have to wait until the end of the semester to change."

"Somehow I don't think Michelle would object." Jaime said.

Michelle smiled, shook her head, and stroked my head.

The next morning Michelle and I walked Jaime to her car. Jaime hugged Michelle, then gave a very long hug to me, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Remember, I love you and will love you whether you're my brother or my sister."

"I'm glad you stayed. No one has been sleeping in my old room anyhow."

"So it would seem. "

Michelle and I had our arms around each other. Michelle rubbed her head against mine. I smiled and we kissed.

"Given what Brian is like, it's safer."

"That makes a good excuse, I'm sure. Take care of her, and love her - as long as you can."

Michelle smiled and pulled me tighter, before replying. "I intend to."