The Magic Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

"I love you, Jaime, and thank you."

"I love you too, Lee, and wish you nothing but happiness."

Later, Michelle and I sat at a table studying. Michelle hugged me, I smiled and kissed her.

I paused for a minute, then spoke. "It's hard to believe, but it doesn't feel weird being a woman now."

Michelle stroked my head. "I'm glad."

"I feel there's something wrong with me that I'm not as bothered by it."

I rocked back and forth in my seat.

"Maybe the doll chose you because it knew you'd be okay with it."

"But I don't want to stay a woman."

"Why not?"

I put my head on Michelle's shoulder. "I hate the attention from guys. Not just Brian - all the others too."

"Michelle stroked my head. "You are very beautiful."

"And I don't feel safe anymore."

Michelle pulled me tight. "When you're with me - "

"When I'm not, I worry what some guy might do to me."

Michelle kissed me. "Wasn't a worry when you were a guy."

"Never. You know I love you. I wish we could stay together. But I want to be safe and anonymous."

We rocked back and forth together.

"I love you. And I'd love nothing more than to stay with this Lee for the rest of my life."

"You have to love a woman, and I want to be a guy. "

Michelle teased me. "You just want to see if Casey will take a tumble for you as a guy."

I sputtered and looked away. "If I really wanted to be with Casey, I could do that now, but I love you."

I was hurt and started to pull away, but Michelle pulled me back. "Just not enough to stay with me."

"That's not fair."

"I was teasing you about Casey. After you change back, if you and Casey hit it off, I'll wish you the best."

I rocked back and forth in my seat. "I don't even want to think about someone else as long as we're together. But I don't see how you and I make it work afterwards."

"Maybe magic will find a way."

I kissed Michelle, and we held each other tight. "And by the way, if I dress up for you again, you need to dress up for me the same way, in a skirt with makeup."

"That kind of thing isn't really my style."

"Did you think it was mine?" I asked.

Michelle shook her head, ruefully.

"Fair is fair. If I can do it, so can you."

The next evening, Michelle, Casey, and I studied together.

"So do you think you can get a better grade on the next biology test?" I asked.

"You really know this stuff. I wish I'd studied with you before."

Michelle looks at me with a knowing smile.

Casey said, "It's strange, I didn't even notice you in class until recently."

Michelle replied, "Lee changed her appearance recently."

Casey had a curious expression. "That's what she said. You used to look a little more boyish, maybe?"

I sputtered as I replied. "Why... why would you say that?"

"Just thought back to that strange story you told at the party."

Michelle and I looked at each other somewhat concerned.

"But that was just a story - total fiction."

"Really?"

I bit my lip, as Michelle replied. "Of course."

"But Nikki was quite taken with it."

Michelle and I fidgeted nervously. "She was fascinated by it, wasn't she?"

Casey continued, "I thought I saw Nikki yesterday. Caught up and called her name and a guy turned around who looked just a bit like her."

I quickly looked down and flipped through pages in a book. "Just a coincidence, I'm sure."

"The guy saw me, his eyes got big and he rushed away from there without saying anything."

Michelle and I looked nervously at each other. Casey looked at us both.

.

I said, "That sounds weird."

Casey nodded, with a suspicious smile. Michelle looked away.

"Indeed." Casey said

...

I didn't see Brian for days after that. That was strange, considering the way he'd been hanging around before that. I was relieved though, since it would be harder and harder to explain my presence and my male persona's continued absence.

Michelle and I kept going to class, studying at school in the afternoons, and spending our evenings naked in her room doing more than I'd ever even dreamed of. It was painful because I loved Michelle and she clearly loved me, but we both knew that love could not continue once I switched back.

At the end of the first week, Michelle went to get Nick's friend and bring them here, swearing them to silence. I waited, studying in the living room, when Brian appeared, holding the doll.

"What are you doing with that? That's mine."

"If it isn't my roommate Lee - just a bit different than I remember him."

"What do you mean? You're crazy."

"No, not crazy. You have the same name as my roommate. You're in the same classes, yet there only seems to be one Lee registered for those classes. You've been going in Lee's room, getting books, notes, and computer."

"I'm... not registered, I'm taking notes for him, while he's away, so he doesn't get too far behind."

"You've taken Lee's tests and completed Lee's assignments. And you know, I've heard you and Michelle screwing like rabbits in there, every night. Do you know what else I heard? I heard a very curious story about this doll. About how it changed you from a boy to a girl, and how only it can change you back."

"Give me that doll."

"I could do that - for a price."

"What kind of price?"

"You walk in my room, take off all your clothes, and let me fuck you. Michelle has gotten two weeks, and I know she won't sleep with a guy - I want my turn. Afterwards, you get your doll back."

"No way."

"You'll do it, or you'll never see your doll again, and you'll spend the rest of your life as a woman."

"You know I was a guy, and I'm going to be a guy again. You want to mess around with a guy?"

I looked over toward the front door, then toward the room I shared with Michelle.

"You aren't a guy now, are you? You don't have guy parts. You have girl parts."

"Maybe I do have guy parts."

"Show me - prove it. "

I looked down and shook my head.

"Once you're a guy, I'm not interested, until then, I am."

I was horrified, then angry, then distraught. I shook my head, paused, then looks down and slowly walked to Brian. As I got close Brian reached out towards my breast and touched it. He moved his hand down to my belt. As Brian started to unfasten my belt, I lunged and reached for the doll, forearming Brian and knocking him off balance. We both fell. I got hold of the doll, but Brian didn't let go.

Brian and I fought for control of the doll, but I was not strong enough to get it away from Brian. We rolled on the floor trying to get the doll away from each other. As we rolled around, Brian hit his elbow on a wooden sofa leg. That made him lose his grip somewhat and I pulled the doll away from him. But Brian grabs me and didn't let me get away.

I rolled over to lie on top of the doll, but Brian tried to roll me over. I spread my knees and elbows to make it more difficult for Brian to turn me over. Brian reached down between my legs with one hand, running his hand over my pussy on the outside of my jeans, and grabbed my breast with the other hand. I snapped her arms and legs shut to stop his assault, and Brian rolled me back over and grabbed back hold of the doll.

He held it with one hand as I held the doll in both hands. Brian reached down with one hand and grabbed one of my breasts, even as he held onto the doll with his other hand. I squirmed but couldn't break Brian's grip on my breast or on the doll. I got close enough to one of Brian's arms to bite it hard. Brian turned loose of my breast and tried to backhand me.

Aided by the constricted space limiting Brian's swing, and because I turned my head, I managed to block the backhand, still fighting to hold onto the doll. I tried to bite Brian's other arm, so he reached down and unzipped my jeans with one hand.

I struggled to get away from Brian and to keep his hands off me. Brian fought and managed to unbuckle my belt. I continued to fight and struggle, but felt increasingly desperate. Brian unsnapped the button on my jeans and in desperation I used one hand to stop Brian. Using his strength, he managed to pull the doll out of my grasp as I tried to keep her jeans on.

Brian tried to get away from me, but I grabbed again for the doll. Brian tossed it across the room. I tried to get at it, but Brian stopped me. We struggled, and as I tried to pull away and get to the doll, Brian pulled my jeans part way down. As I tried to get my clothes back on, Brian reached for the doll.

I quickly got on hands and knees and put a knee on Brian's hand, and reached past him to get to the doll. With his other hand, Brian grabbed at my body again and I twisted to try to get away from him to reach the doll, but fell over. Brian continued to pulls at my clothes, to make it harder for me to get away from him to get to the doll. He pulls my jeans nearly off, and I tried to wiggle out of them to get to the doll. Brian grabbed hold of my panties.

I stopped crawling toward the doll to keep Brian from pulling off my panties, and Brian took advantage of that to get by me and get to the doll. Brian holds me back, but I still managed to get hold of the doll. Brian grabbed to try to get it from me, and grabbed at my panties again. I let go of the doll with one hand to stop him.

Brian managed to pull the doll away from me, though I struggled to get it back. As Brian tried to keep the doll away from me, I kneed him in the groin. In pain, anger, and desperation, Brian sidearmed the doll into the fire in the fireplace.

I tried to get the doll, but Brian grabs my panties again. At that point, I didn't care about clothes, I wanted the doll back, and tried pulling out of my panties to get away. As I got closer, he grabbed my ankle and held on tight, keeping me from getting to the fireplace. I couldn't reach the doll before it caught fire and was consumed in the flames. I sat on the floor and wept as Brian finally turned me loose. I pulled my clothes back on.

Brian groaned, as he spoke, "You bitch. I warned you."

"You bastard."

"All you had to do was cooperate."

"I'm not doing that with you - not ever. And why would I trust you to keep your word."

"What happened was your choice. It didn't have to happen that way.", Brian said.

"You made it happen that way."

Smoke from the burning doll drifted across the room, and across Brian's face. I heard a voice, higher pitched. "My God, what's happening to me?" I turned to see Brian morphing into a woman. "I didn't kiss it. What's going on?"

The room grew cloudy and the face of the gypsy woman appeared. "Love and hate - two sides of coin. Doll is gone, but left parting gift, one last act to person who hated it, instead of loving it. Doll's time is done, but its work lives on. Love for love and hate for hate." The room cleared leaving me, still a woman, and Brian - now Bree, I guess - also a woman.

"You mean I'm stuck this way the rest of my life with no way to change back?"

"You destroyed the only way either of us could change back - all for your own selfishness. Learn to live with it, you bastard - I have to."

"How am I supposed to live like this?" Bree beat on the floor with her hands.

"The same way I do."

"You were a pansy anyhow. What difference does it make to you?" Bree replied.

"Go to hell! Better yet, learn to live in the hell you just made for yourself."

"There has to be some way."

I replied, "And if I had one, why would I share it with you?"

Shortly after, Michelle and Nick's friend came in to the sight of Bree and I sitting on the floor weeping. I told Michelle what had happened and she held me, kissed me, and wept with me, though I suspect she had tears of sorrow for me along with tears of joy for herself.

Nick's friend left - the friend distraught as I was. Michelle and I went in her room and locked the door. Bree could fend for herself.

Once we were done crying, we talked. "The doll truly changed my life and brought me some good, in the form of you and your love, even if it wasn't the way I wanted. But it didn't change yours, even though I bought it for you."

"It didn't change my body, like it did for you, but it changed my life. It gave me the love and the lover that I've always wanted to find."

We kissed, took off our clothes and made love the way we've done ever since that day.

...

Jaime and Casey sat together on the sofa. I sat on the love seat as Michelle handed out drinks to each of them.

"It's been rough, but I do love Michelle, and can't regret that."

Michelle kissed me and set out some snacks in front of everyone.

Jaime spoke next, "I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted, but at least you didn't give in to him."

Casey responded, "I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself like that."

Michelle added, "You're more of a fighter than I gave you credit for."

Michelle poured a little more wine for Jaime.

"I couldn't stand the thought of letting him do that to me, and hated the idea of being with any guy - particularly Brian."

Jaime said, "Some folks would justify it as doing what they had to."

"She only had to if changing back was more important than self respect." Casey replied.

"Michelle was important to me, and I'd rather be with her like this, than do what he wanted."

Michelle said, "And I love you for that." Michelle took my face in her hands and kissed me.

Casey said, "I knew your story was true, there were just too many things. When the male Lee disappeared, you appeared, then you told that story, and Nikki disappeared."

Michelle gave me a look as she spoke, "Lee is trying to learn how to handle her alcohol."

"If I ever do anything that stupid again, please stop me."

Casey smiled as she spoke, "I envy the two of you for what you've found together.

Sometimes the greatest love grows out of pain."

...

Michelle and I went to talk with Michelle's parents, Teresa and Ken.

"Michelle and I plan to get married in a year or two. " I said.

Teresa looked at us, "Do you really love each other?"

We nodded and hugged each other, then smiled at each other.

Ken spoke, "I kept hoping you'd find a nice guy who'd change your mind."

Michelle replied, "I did find a nice guy, but it's a nice guy who's a woman."

Teresa and Ken looked at each other, puzzled. Ken shook his head.

Teresa said, "You know that makes no sense at all."

Michelle replied, "Nothing about this makes sense, but you wouldn't believe me if I told you everything."

Teresa asked, "How does your family feel about this, Lee?"

I looked at Michelle and smiled, then shrugged.

"My parents are totally baffled by this, but they respect my wishes. My sister supports me completely."

Teresa looked at the two of us with a mixed expression. "The most important thing to me is that Michelle has someone who loves her and treats her right."

Ken had a pained expression, but nodded. Teresa hugged Michelle and then hugged Lee, kissing each of us on the cheek. Ken looked a little reluctant, but hugged Lee and then Michelle.

...

Bree sits alone drinking in a non-descript bar, hair short, with hair and clothes disheveled, wearing male clothes, with a jacket to try to hide her breasts. She looks suspiciously around the bar and takes another long drink.

Bree walks over to where a pretty young woman is sitting, sits down by her, and tries to chat with her. The woman looks politely, smiles and shakes her head. Bree gets up and starts to walk over to where two other women sit. They look at each other, grab their purses, and walk to the restroom. Several other women avoid making eye contact with Bree.

She tries talking to them and they shake their heads and wave her off. Bree walks back to the bar and gets another drink. Tom, 30s, dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt, comes up to her and puts his hand on Bree's bottom, she grabs his hand removes it, and gives him a nasty look. He moves very close to her.

"Hey, honey. You look like you need some company."

"I'm not your honey and I don't want your company."

"Sweetie, you just need a good man to straighten you out."

"Even if I did, you sure as hell aren't the man to do it."

"Be nice to me. I could be real nice to you."

"I know what you're selling, and I'm not buying."

Tom puts his hand on Bree's leg and starts to slide it toward her crotch. She grabs his hand hard and stops him, but can't remove his hand.

"Girl, I've got magic lips and magic hands, and other things that are even more magical."

"I'm not looking for a guy - any guy. And I'm sure not interested in you - not any part of you, no matter how magical you think you are."

"Chickie, I can send you to another planet."

"If you don't leave me alone, you'll wish you were on another planet."

Tom edges closer and puts his other hand on Bree's rear again. Bree pulls a knife out of her pocket and puts the point of it near Tom's groin. He looks at it, takes his hands off her, and takes a small step back.

"Suit yourself, bitch."

He laughs and goes back to two of his friends. Bree gets up and staggers drunkenly from the bar. Tom and his friends watch her go. The three of them nod to each other, get up, and follow her out. The rather husky butch female bartender Angie, late 20s, sees this. She gestures to the other bartender who goes over and picks up the phone and calls. Angie grabs something from under the bar, which she puts in her pocket. She quickly follows Bree and the men out the door.

The next morning, Bree wakes up in bed, moaning. She sits up and has to grab the sheets to keep covered. She looks around, with a very concerned expression. Angie walks in from an adjoining room. Bree looks at her, puzzled.

"You're the bartender from last night."

"That's right, name's Angie."

"How did -?"

"Seemed better than letting those three clowns abduct you and rape you."

"I didn't - "

Angie walks over and sits on the bed by Bree, who holds tight to the covers over her.

"A little shier than you were last night." Angie says.

"You mean we - "

"You were drunk and enthusiastic - just not that good, but - "

Bree relaxes a bit but wraps the covers around her securely before letting go of them. Angie smiles and brushes the hair from Bree's forehead. Bree seems shocked.

"I'm not one of those sweet pretty little femme things you were chasing before you got wasted."

"I didn't mean - "

"I prefer them too, but I'm a sucker for a lady in distress."

Bree looks around nervously. "I'm no lady."

Angie laughs, "Nor am I, but we were both woman enough for each other last night."

"Thank you for helping me."

Angie leans toward Bree. "Thank me with a kiss."

Bree pauses for a second, then leans forward and kisses Angie.

...

Lee looks at herself in the mirror, perhaps still amazed and puzzled at how she looks. As Lee sits there, Michelle comes up behind her, puts her arms around her, and hugs her while rocking side to side.

I don't regret what happened, and I've gotten used to being a woman, but will always miss being a guy, at least a little. And we've never again seen either the gypsy woman or Brian.

Michelle and Lee walk across campus, arms around each other, happy and laughing. The image of the gypsy is above them as they walk, looking down on them and smiling.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers