All Comments on 'The Magic Pendant'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 8 years ago
Welcome Back!!

It is so good to have a new story from you. Thanks for your post and I hope there are more to come. You have one of the most original viewpoints I have found on Lit and I love all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Glad you're back

Another ripping yarn told with passion and fire! Welcome back - hoping it's not so long before your next story. Your work is so enticing and erotic...you're absolutely one of the finest authors to grace this site. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welcome back. You were missed

I am happy to see a new story by you. As expected, it did not disappoint me. And I had a hard time putting my tablet down till I finished this story. Job well done !

VictortardenVictortardenalmost 8 years ago
Marvellous

Nothing short but amazing. Easily one of the best stories in the strapon game AND on literotica in general. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

I love ❤ your writing! The details, characters, everything. Would like to meet any and all of the females in your stories. Thanks for the entertainment and fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I love your strapon stories. I don't come to this site very often, but I came across your work years ago and made sure I remembered your user id. Every time I come back the first thing I do is search for you to see if you've written anything new. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A rocking good story.

A loving story, no humiliation, no degradation of the man bending over. A loving couple doing some serious role-play.

Absolutely divine.

I hope you put up more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
6 stars!!!

Loveeee it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
JFC

J fucking c that was the hottest fucking thing I have ever read on Lit. My balls are still throbbing from the images you invoked with your story. I commend you for a great story and encourage you to put in many more chapters with other costume themes. My god "little red riding hood" indeed. Couldn't have been better.

Peach102Peach102over 2 years ago

Very sexy. I like that it was sweet and hot at the same time. At no time did she emasculate him. It made a "fetish" act seem more daring than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, love the way she looks for a man to fill her needs and plays the mind game to

get him to want what she wants and give in to her. No being a dom looking to control, just

someone looking to find some one to full fill a fetish with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous