The Magic (The Mysterious Lover)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

END OF PART THREE... TO BE CONTINUED.

---------------------------

The Mysterious Lover - Part Four

Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 2:16 PM

Gradually, the Southern belle's dark lover regains his senses as he lies there underneath her. When he has finally regained his strength, he gently rolls her body from on top of him. She stirs but does not awaken. He slowly brings himself to a sitting position and then stands up besides the bed. He looks down at her laying there, smiles and whispers "I love you my sweet southern belle." He takes her in his arms and gently places her back down on the bed, as she should be with her head lying on her soft pillows. He sits down on the bed beside her and leans over, kisses her on the cheek and again whispers "I love you baby."

He then straightens up and takes her hand in his and says, "Now you rest my love and I will be back shortly. If we are, once more, to be together and share the magic we shared that evening; there are some things that I must take care of. I must make some preparations for what I have planned for you and me. But once that is done we will once again be together and we shall sail off to places that we have only dreamed of."

As he had done earlier, he gently places his hand on her forehead and the other on her heart, and softly repeats the chant that he had spoken before. Once again a flash envelops the room and when it has finally dissipated, he is gone and she is left there peacefully resting on her bed with an unmistakable smile on her face.

THE END... BUT WITH MORE TO COME...

12