The Magnificunt Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was probably at this juncture that the 'grand plan' started to go wrong. Although there was little doubt that we had all enjoyed the sexual cameo performed by Rod and Dolores, there were those among us who had been so affected by the display that they could no longer repress their desires.

Surprisingly it was Mary Gates, the erstwhile prim and proper school ma'am who made the first move on Rod. Brunhilde, a busty German exchange student, quickly followed her. She also could no longer bottle her sexual desires, so as one they pushed poor Dolores away from Rod and descended on his still sticky cock, that was again taking an interest after Dolores' recent ministering.

I gasped in awe as Mary parted her rather generous and full lips and took the bulk of Rod's enlarging tool into her hungry mouth. Brunhilde, not to be bested, cupped his swollen testicles in her perspiring hands before transferring the fleshy load to her equally love-starved mouth.

Rod made a half-hearted gesture to end the noisy gobbling that was emitting from his nether regions, but quickly realized there was no way he would be able to extricate his manhood from these sexed crazed females until they had received at least some satisfaction. He therefore resigned himself to his fate, manoeuvring himself into such a position so that the younger cunt, smelling of musk and oozing juices, was within licking distance. In the meantime he satisfied his curiosity regarding the capacity of Mary's cunt by performing on her his first fist fuck.

Within less than a minute, Mary's cheeks were puffing out as Rod's prick gradually regained its true awesome proportions. However, she was determined that not an inch would she regurgitate until it had rewarded her perseverance with a hot spunky drink. She had hardly noticed that Rod's fist and lower arm were well up her apparently bottomless twat, as she was so engrossed with gobbling his juice-soaked dick!

Meanwhile, Rod's mouth and tongue had penetrated Brunhilde's Germanic twat so deeply that he was actually tweaking her swollen clitoris with his teeth. It was the longest, firmest clit' than any he had previously tongued and he was certainly giving the German sex kitten much pleasure if her moaning was anything to go by.

"Ooh! Ya! Ya! yaoo!" Screamed the well stacked Fraulien as she parted further the soddened labia folds of her outer genitals until her most unusual clitoris stood out like a little boy's dick experiencing its first hard-on. Rod, I could see, was totally fascinated by Brunhilde's quirky anatomy and was now attempting to wank it between finger and thumb.

Mary, never one to pass up a new sexual experience, knew that she also wanted to taste this unusual clit' and swiftly came off Rod's stiffened prick.

"Ok big boy, it's my turn now. Anyway it's time that bonny tool of yours sought pastures new. How about bum shag? I think I can promise you a most unusual experience."

Rod needed no further bidding as he eased himself to the rear of Mary and gazed hungrily at the dark hole sited just above the gaping twat that still oozed the creamy juices that had been liberated by his questing fingers.

He ran his cock along the full length of her cunt slit, ensuring that his bulbous 'helmet' was liberally coated with the slippery come. He realized that although the well-fucked cunt would probably accommodate much larger dicks than his, penetrating her anus would be much more formidable and altogether tighter challenge!

I positioned Rod's now dripping cock at the entrance of the rose petal shaped anus, having first had a good lick round for added lubrication and working my tongue lovingly into the juicy hole for good measure. Rod then took over. He pressed his purple knob end against the 'rose' and I gazed in amazement as it opened like a flower taking in the morning dew and allowed three inches of the swollen member to penetrate.

With a sharp intake of breath, Mary clenched her shapely buttocks, reducing the size of her rectal orifice to a minimum. Rod's eyes glazed as he felt the strong sphincter muscle close around the bell-end. With renewed vigour he thrust harder and felt a further three inches slide home as Mary relaxed.

Again she repeated the manoeuvre and again Rod gasped as passage for his hungry prick was denied. He took a firmer grip on her shoulders and pushed with all his strength against the unyielding muscle. At this juncture, Mary, in rapid succession, released and clenched her buttocks at least a dozen times. Each release allowed Rod's dick to slide in another half inch or so, until, with a huge cry of victory, he felt his balls slap against Mary's sodden cunt lips.

With twelve inches of man-meat now fully housed in her rectal passage, Mary began to clench her buttocks again; slowly at first before working up to a near frenzy of motion. Each contraction seized the full length of Rod's meat as the ribbed anal passage sweetly massaged it.

By now, Rod appeared to have ascended to a sexual paradise. His whole body shook and trembled as Mary worked her special magic on his tool. Finally she stopped with her buttocks firmly clenched, holding Rod's cock in a vice-like grip.

"Right!" she hissed. You've had your fun! Now it's my turn so get fucking honey!"

"I can't," moaned Rod. "You've got my dick in a stranglehold."

" I said get fucking like a real man you wimp! It's the only way you're going to get your prick out of my arse."

Rod placed his hands on Mary's ample buttocks and pushed. He felt his prick ease out an inch or two before she again clenched them and drew the sorry prick in again. He pushed harder, felt four inch escape before her muscular arse pulled it back in again. Rod suddenly realized that the sensation was not unpleasant. He pressed even harder to release seven inch before her awesome power sucked it right back, his balls crunching against the still weeping cunt.

"Now you've got it big-boy, you push and I pull, but don't forget, the arse is stronger than the cock!"

It was like poetry in motion to observe the huge piston of solid cock, now stained a light brown, slowly withdrawing from the anus, only to be drawn back by superior sphincter power.

All this time, Brunhilde was gawping at these sexual gymnastics with wide-eyed surprise and envy. The actions were obviously stimulating her still exposed clitoris to even further heights as it positively throbbed and grew between her sticky fingers. Not being one to miss a sexual opportunity, and as Mary was still actively engaged in playing Rod's cock like a yo-yo, I tentatively lowered my mouth towards the reddened 'clit' and was rewarded by a coyly smiling Brunhilde encouraging the move by slipping her female 'dick' between my trembling lips. Boy! Did it taste good!

After sucking it until my face was smeared with the juice of at least three orgasms, I was drawn back to reality with a start as Rod's overworked dick slammed home for the last time up Mary's stretched arsehole and shot what can only have been a fountain of spunk deep inside its dark interior. Her muscular buttocks finally relaxed allowing the shit-coated cock to emerge. Hardly had it cleared the slopping orifice when Mary turned and was on it like a dog going for a bone. Its length was coated with steaming excrement, which she began to lovingly lick.

"Mmhh! I love the taste of shit, especially my own. It has a flavour that's quite unique, especially when it's caked on a twelve-inch penis. Anybody fancy some?"

Within seconds, two of the remaining girls, who by now where virtually going mad with sexual frustration, descended on Rod and where almost fighting to guzzle the remaining shit that still coated his now semi-rigged dick.

Suddenly, a loud knocking on the stout front door broke the spell we were all under.

"Get rid of whoever it is Sis'," moaned Rod. "I'm just four fucks short of reaching my sexual Valhalla." I quickly threw on some clothes and hurried to the door.

"'Scuse me Ma'am" stammered the rather scrawny country lad who now stood awkwardly on the step, cap in hand. "Me and Mr Horn 'ere are looking for some of the young ladies from the big school down yonder. They 'cum' out for a bit of a nature ramble and seemed to have got 'therselves' lost." Mr Horn, an equally scrawny though rather more mature man blinked shyly at me through his NHS 'bottle-end' glasses and added in much more refined tones;

"So sorry to trouble you on such a foul day but Arthur's correct, we do seem to have lost six of our girls plus a teacher who was supposedly guiding them." It was then that I had my second brainwave of the day. There was no way that Rod, despite his apparent insatiable sexual appetite, could fully satisfy the remaining cock-hungry girls who remained so far un-shagged, and that was not even considering those 'gals' who would no doubt be hungry for 'seconds'.

Although neither of them could ever be classed as 'hunks', even Arthur and the timid Mr Horn were bound to have something between their legs, and if they came from the school where it now appeared that one of the basic 'R's' there was 'Raunchy', then they ought to have some idea how to use it.

"Come in boys! Your timing is immaculate." I led them towards the kitchen, contemplating their reactions on seeing their 'charges' in various stages of sexual gymnastics. I was not disappointed. After a gulp from Arthur and a quick polish of his glasses from Mr Horn, they instantly realized what the game was and where only to eager to become players.

"Why Miss Gates," said Mr Horn, in slightly mocking tones; "I do believe I can see your titties and -- Oh my word your little red 'pussy' as well." Without more ado he unzipped his fly.

Meanwhile, Arthur, a young man of few words had dropped his jeans and revealed that an outwardly scrawny youth was making up for this deficiency in other areas. As I believe I have already mentioned. I am a well-travelled girl and thought I'd seen it all, but even I gasped when Arthur proudly displayed a chunky, thick veined cock at least two inches longer than Rod's -- and still expanding!

There was a shrill cry from probably the most petite of the remaining un-fucked girls. She was definitely of Arabic extract and, as I later learned, had led, up to today, a very cloistered life. Daddy was determined that she would go to the bridal bed unsullied. Ah well! The best laid plans and all that shit! The afternoon's exploits had turned 18-year old Yasmin from a prim miss into a raging sexpot and she would probably kill if she weren't shagged in the next few minutes.

"Arthur!" she whispered hoarsely, positioning herself on the table now slippery with a mixture of spunk and cunt juices, her legs spread wide to reveal her virginal cunt, moist with a sweet smelling love dew. "I need that dick of yours inside me -- NOW!"

"Gee Miss Yasmin, I aint ever had a real woman before." Stammered Arthur. "I've fucked my fist most nights and brought tears to a few sheep's eyes. Even had a go with an old sow and always thought that ladies 'do-dees' would be 'bout the same size, but heck Miss Yasmin, can't see me stuffing ole 'Percy' 'ere inside that tight little 'ole of yours, tempting though it be!

I had to admit that contrasting Yasmin's apparent little 'fuck box' with Arthur's meaty weapon, it appeared more probable for the proverbial camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Arthur entering Yasmin.

"Arthur", she hissed impatiently as she pushed him down on the table and straddled the startled youth, parting her pussy lips as she dipped it towards his towering 'meat', "I said fuck me -- NOW!" Needing no further bidding, Arthur positioned his bulging bell-end, now purpled with throbbing veins, between the dark red labial lips of Yasmin's virginial cunt.

I estimated that his dick was a good 13 inches long. Unlucky for some I thought, yet how I wished that I could be so 'unlucky' as to receive such a tool up my aching pussy. Still! She asked for it, and I licked my trembling lips in anticipation of the action to come. Arthur could no longer restrain his manhood. It appeared to act outside his control as it penetrated the sacred recess. 3 inch had breached Yasmin's twat before any resistance was felt.

Her dark eyes opened wider as she moaned and begged for Arthur to continue. He paused for a brief moment and gazed at the 10 inches that yearned to join the 3 already lodged inside her warm moist passage. With a demented whoop he bore down on her now protesting cunt and speared the tough little hymen on the first thrust.

It was as if someone had yelled 'open sesame'. Yasmin's outstretched legs rose higher; then opened wider and 13 inches of choice dick meat was fully housed. Don't ask me where it all went but it was obviously nestling somewhere between cunt and womb and by the look on her face it was giving her nothing but pleasure. Arthur himself looked surprised as his eyes fixed on Yasmin's pert little tits, as though expecting to see his knob end appearing from the cleavage.

"Arthur!" She ordered, "Stop looking and start fucking. I can take it -- I think" she added hesitantly. Needing no second bidding, Arthur proceeded to fuck Yasmin with all the ardour that his prick could muster.

At first the thrusts were slow and measured but as her long nails raked his back and she screamed for him to fuck harder, the tempo increased and each thrust became deeper. Arthur felt his balls tightening as the spunk brewed inside of him, and as he sensed the first eruption his thrusting became maniacal as his loins thudded repeatedly at the now overstretched vagina.

With one last savage heave he slammed his dick in for the last time. At the instant that it reached maximum penetration, thick salty spunk shot from his rigid prick and drenched Yasmin's insides with its fiery potency. The second wave was even more substantial and caused Yasmin to shudder violently as she experienced her first orgasm. The third and subsequent surges promoted multi-orgasms that fulfilled her wildest dreams about copulation and as the tide eventually ebbed, her cunt appeared to be milking the last gooey drops from Arthur's now slackening cock.

"Again" she demanded. "You must fuck me again! I am not yet satisfied."

"Can't Miss Yasmin," muttered a fast shrinking Arthur, now totally drained by this little arabian minx. "A dick this size needs time to recover. 'Sides, there's other sweet smelling 'pussies' want a length of 'Percy' inside of 'em."

"Maybe I could be of assistance miss," said a quiet but firm voice from the ring of onlookers who had gathered to watch the stripping of Yasmin's virginity. It was Mr Horn. Old Horny they called him at school, though why, nobody really knew, as he appeared not to have a 'fuck' in him. Six feet tall he was and as thin as a rake, wearing the thickest horn-rimmed glasses you could imagine.

"Oh! Horny," shrieked a now despairing Yasmin. "How on earth do you imagine you could follow the rogering I have just experienced? I'll probably never see or feel such a massive prick again. It was immense!"

"Beg pardon Miss, I think I might have a pleasant surprise for you in that department." Now you are never ever going to believe this but when old Horny dropped his 'kecks', I quickly realized that here stood a man who could never hope to wear shorts and escape arrest for indecent exposure.

The penis that the assembled audience and I stared at was, I suspect, only semi-erect as it stilly pointed mainly southwards. It terminated about an inch short of his bony knee and appeared to be about as thick as my forearm. I vowed there and then that before this day was ended that dick (or some of it) had to enter my cunt or arse or mouth, or possibly all three.

However, for now I was intrigued to know just how he would 'pleasure' Yasmin with such a daunting weapon. A mere girl whose poor little 'cunny', framed by barely mature pubic hair, must have been stretched to the limit by Arthur's 13 inch club. I hadn't long to wait.

Yasmin stared goggle-eyed at the gigantic penis that was now, slowly but surely, coming to attention.

"Oooh! Horny Mr Horn," pouted a now coy Yasmin. "Are you going to fuck my little pussy with your big throbbing willie?"

"Why of course not Miss Yasmin. Don't you think poor pussy has taken enough cock for one day? However I do know a dark little hole that should benefit by a visit by 'Orny's 'Ammer'

"Oh! Mr Horn, wherever can you mean," moaned Yasmin with great expectations.

"Your crimson lipped cunt has a dear friend next door and though the entrance appears somewhat smaller, I am sure that I have the key that will unlock it."

"Oh my! Does Horny want to fuck Yasmin's tiny bum hole? I think she might enjoy that," simpered Yasmin as she tantalisingly adjusted her position to 'doggie style', her tight little arsehole still small enough to be covered by a ten-penny piece.

The eager voyeurs made a circle round the table. This was going to be worth watching. Even Rod removed his well-used prick from the ever-hungry arsehole of M/s Gates to watch what eventually turned out to be the best bum shag that I would ever see.

Horny started the proceedings fingering Yasmin's sopping cunt until his palm was half-full of musky perfumed love-juice. This he then liberally applied to his massive dick. Which was now pointing north-west and my conservative estimation made it 17, possibly even 18 inches long with a girth that would make it nigh impossible to insert between the lips of even the largest mouth.

It was perhaps as well that Yasmin could no longer see the weapon that would soon be invading her petite frame, 'though I swear I heard her catch her breath as she glanced at the shadow it was casting on the whitewashed wall. She was now totally aroused and obviously gagging to be introduced to the delights of sodomy, even though she guessed that the initial thrusting of such a monstrous prick would probably tear apart her dark virginial anus.

Mr Horn was ready. His massive dick nestled lovingly against the now pulsating arsehole. Grasping her slender hips firmly, and with a well practiced circular motion of his own hips, Horny worked his bell-end into the seemingly unyielding orifice until little more than half an inch penetrated. This was the opening he sought. He gazed lovingly at the straining hole, now extended to the size of a fifty-pence piece, and thrust savagely forward.

The 'pop' was audible to all, including Yasmin, as the tough anus ring ruptured, allowing a further 4 inches to be rammed in. Yasmin felt as though her bum hole was on fire as she felt the gristly ring piece crumble under the forceful onslaught of the massive cock, yet the feeling was not entirely unpleasant.

Horny paused just long enough to ensure that he was not (yet) causing major distress. Satisfied, he lunged again and 6 more inches were forced up the dark hole. Yasmin gripped the table in fear, biting at her lower lip and was on the point of gasping 'enough' when randy old Horny lunged again, inserting a further 6-inch into the ragged arsehole. At this poor Yasmin let out a fearful scream, partly in pain but more in sheer ecstasy. Now only 3 inches or so remained outside the now weeping orifice as he asked the final question.

"Miss Yasmin, can you take more?" She half turned, her eyes now glazing, her moist lips quivering, knowing that those last 3 inches had a girth half as round again as the rest of his prick and whimpered,

"You fucking big-cocked bastard. Give it me all!"

The final thrust saw the last of the giant penis grinding up her totally breached anus. His coarse pubic hair brushed lightly against bum lips now shattered beyond repair. A thin weep of assorted juices began to ooze from the gaping hole, coating his equally large testicles with their gooey consistency.