The Magnificunt Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roged1
roged1
42 Followers

"Now," he muttered darkly. "Let the real fucking begin." He eased out his now steaming cock until little more than his fist-sized bell-end remained inside. He grasped her more firmly then rammed his massive shit-stained cock all the way back in. Again her rapturous shrieks rent the air as the jaw-dropped audience looked on in awe and disbelief. Horny now settled into a steady fucking rhythm, which at each outward stroke revealed 18 inches of solid steaming penis, only for it to disappear a split second later into what was now a steamy cauldron of boiling love-juice; pulverized shit and other pungent smelling bodily fluids.

Faster and faster became the sexual oscillations as to the assembled voyeurs his prick became a blur, spraying them liberally with the mix of juices now pounded from her body with each deep thrust. Now it was time for Horny to scream as he felt his balls tighten, heralding the journey of the first wave of his hot copious jism as it sped up the full length of his 19-inch dick; erupted from his fully housed bell-end and exploded deep inside her aching body with his final savage thrust. They collapsed exhausted, his penis still buried deep inside her throbbing arsehole, a thin trickle of spent juices dribbling from an orifice now so extended that it was possible for me to insert my clenched fist inside the newly excavated pit.

Mandy, (you all remember Mandy, that petite miss whose tiny cunt was the first one fingered by me) let out a soulful wail of utter frustration. Poor lass I thought, her young hormones must be giving her hell as to date she had only been an eager spectator to all the sexual activity around her. It was now obvious that her petite teenage body was crying out to receive attention as she savagely pummelled first one taut nipple then the other with her left hand while her right was just visible, the greater part of it now well inside a cum dripping cunt, desperately seeking her burning clitoris.

"Oh! You fucking bastards," she screamed in the general direction of the three guys. "You've shagged her twice and left me gagging for cock! I NEED FUCKING -- NOW! FUCKING IN EVERY HOLE!"

The well-hung trio were obviously turned on by the youngster's sexual demands, and between them passed an instant though silent rapport, which signalled that her precocious demands would be met -- with interest.

In unspoken unison they descended on her. Rod roughly grasped at one of her shapely breasts that felt as hard and firm as his own swollen prick. His lips closed over a distended nipple while tongue and teeth expertly enlarged the blood-red tip to maximum size. A softly whispered 'yes' passed between Mandy's pouting lips, acknowledging the pleasure now coursing through her girlish breasts and her eager hands instinctively sought his dick.

Rod switched his attention to her other creamy tit and felt the nipple flower as he nuzzled it with growing passion. He tweaked it hard with his teeth as her clammy hands found his fully revived cock and pulled back the foreskin savagely to expose the shiny glans. It was this action that finally broke the floodgates of her pent up sexual fury, realizing she now held the object that more than anything she needed deep inside her aching body. Mandy pushed back the surprised Rod, still grasping his huge dick as though she feared she might lose if she let go, until he lay upon the huge table. With a deft movement she straddled his loins and lowered her now dripping twat onto Rod's totally erect prick, only releasing her hold on the shaft as she felt his bell-end tease open her sticky cunt lips.

By now Rod had worked Mandy into a near frenzy as his rock hard twelve incher was playing havoc with her engorged clitoris. He had managed to 'bring her off' four times without shooting his own load (perhaps this was something to do with the fact that his next climax would be the sixth of the day). Mandy thought her senses could not be lifted to any higher plane. However, Arthur and Horny had other lascivious ideas.

Mandy saw Mr Horn approaching her, his meaty dick needing both hands to steady it.

"Feeling peckish Mandy?" he enquired with a smirk. "How about a nibble at this little sausage!" Mandy's lips positively drooled as she tried to imagine the sensation of that massive tool slipping into her mouth. Her answer was always going to be 'yes please' although no words were spoken as she pursed her mouth into a sensual 'O', simulating a tight little cunt or bum hole. Like a snake's, her tongue flicked sensually out as the huge head drew closer, licking away traces of that ubiquitous spunk weep that was now issuing from his penile crack.

For a few seconds longer Mandy's tongue flicked across the moist tip before her lips parted in anticipation. Needing no further bidding, Horny slipped the huge bell-end between her lips, which quickly extended to their maximum in order to accept the full girth. She glanced up at him quizzically as he grinned and removed the supporting hand to reveal the true size of his awesome dick. 'What now?' her eyes seemed to convey.

The answer was fast and brutal. Grasping her blonde pony tail he pulled her on to his giant cock with such force that the first six of his nineteen inch penis penetrated to the back of her throat, almost choking her in the process, her mouth now fully extended. She adapted quickly, realizing that as long as she stayed calm she was in no real danger. If she ever felt threatened she knew if she bit hard on the meaty mouthful he would soon withdraw it.

The fear factor receded and she realized the sensation was good. She tasted first the saltiness of the hot penis and then the sweet and sour flavour of Yasmin's shit, which still caked the length of his massive member. It was unusual but not unpleasant and she knew that nothing else would ever taste quite the same.

The next moment that 'feel good' factor had all but vanished as Horny took a more determined grip of Mandy's hair and gently but firmly thrust his dick further inside her now bulging mouth. It was then that instinct kicked in again and as though she had done it all her life, Mandy raised her head until both mouth and throat were aligned. A further six-inch slid down and there was no sign of distress. She glanced hungrily up to meet Horny's questioning glance. Her ever-lustful eyes conveyed only one message to him -- 'MORE'.

Mr Horn duly obliged and deftly slipped in the remaining seven-inches. Mandy looked triumphantly once more into his now contorted face. Like a sword swallower she had taken not cold steel but rather hot cock. It was now that the real business began. Horny began to fuck at the mouth, now fully distended but enjoying the sensation as she felt the hard prick disengaging from her throat, only to be rammed back until the scrotal sac, hanging like an over ripe orange, slapped against her chin.

This, she now believed, was paradise found, that is until the first burning sensation arose from the last of her unsullied orifices, her anus. She could have had no idea that while being fucked and fellated by Rod and Horny, the third member of the lusty trio was now intent on piercing the hole that young Tom had found impassable. But there again Tom had not possessed a fourteen-inch cock that had penetrated the genital orifices of just about every animal on four legs, and had recently moved up to two legged beasts and who now had a rage and resolve to put this mouthy little 'townie' in her place.

He had lightly lubricated his massive bell-end with juices still flowing liberally from Yasmin's twat and was now determined to break that taut little anus ring that encircled Mandy's as yet virgin bum hole. His first attempt achieved nothing. The petal shaped ring remained stubbornly shut. Prior to his next attempt, Arthur noticed that each time Rod thrust his cock into her cunt, the pink petals parted ever so slightly. This he realized was to be the passport for his prick and as it 'flowered' for the third time he judged it spot on. The barely perceived opening was breached, but only just as less than an inch of his now straining tool had penetrated the sacred spot.

It was at this point that Mandy had experienced the burning sensation. Before she had time to ponder the significance, a further massive thrust from Arthur's loins saw two more inches pass through the fast yielding portal. It was at this moment that Mandy's tormented anus finally surrendered to the inevitable as the tight ring of gristle, so reminiscent of a rosebud, finally popped and parted.

This sudden release of pent up pressure, and with Arthur thrusting with all the youthful lust of his muscular body, saw the full length of his magnificent prick disappear up into the dark unexplored regions of the once virginal arsehole.

Within Mandy, after the initial fiery insertion, it now felt as though the seventh cavalry had arrived. Each soldier carrying not a sabre in his hand but rather a dick of similar length, each one taking it in turns to ram it up her arse lustily. This totally new experience up her bum was now causing her to climax with such force that her body shuddered with sexual convulsions, akin to the force of a volcanic eruption. This surely must be heaven; paradise and Valhalla rolled into one she imagined dreamily.

Well, she was almost right. She was however still only at the threshold for despite the climax she was now experiencing, nothing had prepared her for the multi-orgasms that were about to explode within her. As if orchestrated, the boys, who were now well inside her, attained the pinnacles of their desires and as one, the cocks kicked and the creamy spunk flew. Our heroes however, not been as thoughtful as young Tom, had no intentions of gallantly withdrawing and spray their seed into the air. On the contrary, their sole intention was to flood every pierced opening of her thrashing body with the salty fruit of their combined pricks.

First Rod spurted his weighty load of cream, which bathed Mandy's womb with its fiery potency, causing stifled moans as she bit her hand with the total ecstasy. Next, the nineteen-inch journey from Horny's balls to his bell-end was concluded in ten shuddering convulsions, just as the huge glans was locked between Mandy's teeth. Each judder sending a wave of semen across her tongue, spraying her epiglottis with its creamy consistency before finally plunging down her throat to form a growing pool deep in her belly. Finally the ultimate experience was achieved.

With his dick buried to the hilt inside her shattered arse, Arthur screamed out,

'OOOH -- oooh -- Aaaah -- It's coooming,' as wave after wave of thick burning spunk exploded from his dick, spraying her anal canal with its cloying consistency. A sensation that all who have experienced a meaty cock up their arses know as total fulfilment and indescribable rapture. This is indeed the state where Mandy completed her fantastic sexual journey.

It was with obvious reluctance that the guys eventually removed their cocks from the holes in which they had nestled, allowing Mandy the final thrill of cleaning each one by licking the slippery shafts of each wilted penis. All four then lay back -- totally satiated with sexual pleasure.

The enthralled spectators, myself included, broke into spontaneous applause. Never had any of us been so fortunate as to experience such a massive turn-on. Not a single one of us had been able to resist either masturbation or the fingering of an adjacent pussy or in my case a bit of both, but neither had we been able to tear our eyes away from that superlative shafting session. -- All that is apart from the only two who as yet remained un-shagged.

I was feeling sorry for Ai and her twin sister Mai, as by now they must surely have been gagging for their turn at the 'meat' counter. The reason for my sorrow lay limp before me as what had previously been three of the proudest pricks in Yorkshire, now hung totally useless between the legs of their respective shagged-out owners. In fact my sorrow was so profound that I offered to pleasure the pair of oriental beauties by strapping on a selection of my finest dildos and fucking them until they were both content.

Imagine my surprise when the pair demurely declined, prompting me to enquire as to why they were refusing what I considered a most generous offer. Now at this point I must relate to you the fascinating story they told us.

"We are not quite as we appear to be," replied Ai, casting her doe-like eyes in the direction of her gorgeous and well-stacked sister.

"You seem quite normal to me"I responded.

"Don't tell me you don't fuck?" I added as I boldly pulled aside the loose-fitting kimonos of both girls, revealing what I had half expected - the two best pairs of tits in the room.

"Oh we love to fuck both sexes -- but in our own special way" replied Mai coyly.

"Well I'll be surprised if you can show me a 'way' that I haven't already experienced" I added impatiently, "I know -- you use 'strap-ons' to shag each other" I continued with a smile.

"It is true we do penetrate each other -- but only with what nature provided. "

"You're not a couple of sister 'fisters' are you?" I enquired while pulling at the loose belts of the girl's strange nether garments.

As the material fell away, what the gathered ensemble then saw was truly eye-popping. Expecting to see a couple of juicy pussies, our collective eyes instead rested on -- a pair of well defined cocks, at least ten inches long and as thick as my forearm and with balls to match.

"Oh my goodness" screamed the apparently unshakable Ms Gates. "She-males -- complete with dicks for fucking and tits for sucking. My as yet unfulfilled extreme sexual fantasy has finally been realized" she added as she extended her now trembling hand in the general direction of the two throbbing members.

"That is a most strange coincidence Ms Gates" said Mai. "Both Ai and I have often dreamed of coupling with our tutor and filling her sex-holes with our humble cocks -- never thinking that one day it would happen. So please straddle me and allow my cock to pass inside your anus, whilst Ai fills your sweet pussy with her sweet and delectable meat."

During the next half-hour or so, the screams and oaths that were uttered by Ms Gates were only silenced when 'Horny' rammed his now fully restored phallus between her pouting lips. The erotic tableau was completed by Rod, who spying the opening and closing of Ai's rectal passage inserted his thickening prick into the inviting little pit. He told me later that it was probably the best 'bum shag' he had ever experienced. The climax was reached when males, females and she-males all 'came' at the same moment and Mary Gates got as close to 'drowning in spunk' as she could ever imagine -- what a way to go she thought dreamily.

During the course of the day, Ai and Mai made up for their somewhat slow start and managed to fuck or be fucked by all present. Whether it was the result of some special oriental technique or just through pure stamina, but I never once saw their huge dicks wilting, despite shooting prodigious amounts of semen in, on and over every occupant of the house.

The almost forgotten sex examination was finally concluded with an oral test (fellatio and cunnilingus) and I at last awarded all the girls (sic) a pass with honours, with a special distinction of course going to Ai and Mai. I then had the presence of mind to ring the school, informing the Head that all his missing charges were safe and would be staying as our houseguests over the weekend. I did however keep from him that the time would be spent in serious group shagging.

That night, after a supper of cunt by the fire and cock on the stairs, washed down by bountiful shots of lightly salted spunk and fragrant love juice, we tumbled into our beds and slept the sleep of the totally satiated. Well at least 'til about eight o'clock when I had been pleasantly awakened by the questing head of Arthur's thick cock breaching my fanny; Brunhilde straddling my face, demanding that her twat, still dripping spunk that had recently exploded from Rod's rejuvenated prick, be licked dry, and -- ah bliss, old Horny with at least half of his super dick up my arse -- and still ascending. It promised to be another 'wet and wild' day in deepest Yorkshire!

ENDS

roged1
roged1
42 Followers