The Maharani Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even a sexually accomplished ascetic has his weaknesses. And for Chanakya it was this ethereal beauty sucking on his cock. He had desperately wanted to fuck her. He just did not know how to approach her. He knew he could not charm her. He did not have the physical attributes to do so and his honey tongue which had talked its way into many a cunt had felt as heavy as lead and stuck to the roof of his mouth when he tried to lead their ongoing conversation down seduction lane. Yes, this proud Brahmin, so proud of his intellect was hopelessly in love and completely beaten.

In his desperation he had attacked her and gambled that his tongue which had let him down would some how redeem itself and win her over. It had worked! He was still stunned by the fact that it had but there was no denying it. It had worked!

And now his moment had arrived. Gently, he moved her head off his cock and laid her on her back. He moved between her legs and taking his cock in his hand fed it to her cunt. Softly it parted the honey lips and was smoothly engulfed by her wet and clutching channel. He held himself on his hands as he thrust in and out of heaven not daring to rest his body on hers.

Certainly not as big as the only other cock that had she had experienced for quite some time now, nevertheless each movement in and out of Chanakya's penis had her very aroused. She reached up and brought him down on her. Her lips found his and her tongue entwined with his. That was it for this ascetic tantric Brahmin. He erupted in her cunt like a volcano and filled her with tons of pent up come.

And that was the start of glorious days of fucking for the queen. Goray Lal came to know of Chanakya fucking her (because she told him) but it bothered him not a bit. All he wanted was to fuck his queen. And that he did! To have her on her haunches, defenseless, in front of him as he assaulted her anus was heaven for him. And that he got. So, he was happy. Chanakya cared not a toss as long as he could fuck this Apsara now and then. He was in awe and madly in love with her and felt really grateful whenever she indicated that she was ready to be mounted by him. She loved his oral skills and he obliged her to the full!

But whenever they were not fucking, their relationship reverted back to the old mode of teacher and taught.

And one day there they were in the midst of a high minded discussion or rather teaching session with Chanakya holding forth.

"It is not good versus evil." He said, "It is never good versus evil in an absolute sense because who knows what is absolute good and what is absolute evil. Good and evil are relative and open to interpretation. That is the message of the Hindu holy books or Shastras. This is why in them you find gods behaving badly and the so called evil people or rakhshasas behaving with dignity. You make the interpretation and if you can convince enough people then your interpretation is the truth."

She grew weary of all this teaching; she had worked out all this good versus evil thing a long time ago, but there was no stopping Chanakya once he got going. She reached down and drew her dress up. In a jiffy she had removed her underclothes and begun lazily playing with her cunt. He was walking up and down with his head down, lost in his lecture. Then something made him stop and look up at her. Her wanton frolicking held him speechless.

She completely removed all her clothes and reclined naked on the divan. She parted her thighs and shuffled to the edge of the divan and thrust her cunt at him inviting him to pleasure her.

He quickly moved to oblige. He knelt before her hairy cunt and parted her thighs even further as his tongue lovingly lapped at her bush and labia. Gradually he worked his tongue into her vagina. Once again she gave in to the incredible sensation and closing her eyes was transported to another world. There it was again. His tongue produced that perfect balance between anticipation and fulfillment. Tickling her clitoris, teasing her labial folds and boldly thrusting into her vagina it was the ultimate fucking machine! But there was something a little different today. She could sense something else going on, in addition to his tongue moving, he was moving other body parts.

She opened her eyes and saw that Chanakya had removed all his clothes (mainly his dhoti) and was masturbating in time with his tongue movements. It was amusing because he looked like a boy who had just learned of the pleasure of stroking his genitals. But then she gave in to his tongue again and closed her eyes and just waited for the climax. And it came in waves of crashing color. Once again magnificent and mind blowing.

She opened her eyes and found him still busy stroking his cock. He was still slurping away but now he stopped and stood up. He kept her legs parted as his hand speed increased. And then with a rush he came. Over her breasts and abdomen and then just as it looked like the spurting was finishing he sheathed his cock in her cunt and expended the last few spurts in her wet vagina.

In her cunt his cock remained hard. Sliding back and forth wantonly in the sliminess of their combined come, it held her attention. He looked at her supine form and pure lust took over. He just wanted to ram her. Gone was all that knowledge of Tantra, gone were the sophisticated gyrations of his cock that were guaranteed to drive women crazy. He was just another guy crudely fucking to a mind blowing orgasm. He was sheathed in the cunt of his dreams and that realization was driving his penis in and out with only one thought in his mind -- unleash his seed in her. It was primitive in that impregnation was the ultimate though unconscious goal. Of course the queen was not going to get pregnant. Yoga and herbs, both oral and vaginal, kept her uterus barren.

He forced her legs further apart in an effort to ram her more fully. His pubic hair met hers with the violence of each thrust. His lusty thrusts triggered an orgasm in her just as he was cresting the wave. They both came at the same time. She with delicate groans and he with a loud and prolonged cry - one of, if not the best orgasm of his fucking career.

And their discourse kept going. Each of them could switch from one mode to other with ease. That is from a lofty discussion mode to an earthy fucking mode.

One day the dialogue began with Chanakya, as usual, asking a question, "To the south there are the Vindhya Mountains and the Mahakoshal and Chattisgarh regions where dwell ancient tribal people called the Gonds. They wish to be left alone. What will you do with them?"

"I will leave them alone," said Parvati promptly, "I will conquer the region around them and leave them in peace."

"Wrong answer," said Chanakya.

She looked perplexed and so he clarified, "You must annex their land. It is rich and the Gonds are hard working people. They can be organized into farming and cattle raising communities. Also they are fierce fighters who do not rely on modern weapons but rather on breaking the spirit of their enemy by their sheer ferocity. Unleash them on an unsuspecting enemy at the right time and your enemy will be routed. The element of surprise!"

"So how do I conquer such fierce fighters?"

"By befriending them."

"You are confusing me. How do I befriend them?"

"You hire mercenaries to harass them, and then you march in with your army and crush those mercenaries. The mercenaries will be hired with your money by a third party without the remotest connection with you. I will arrange it. Greed is a good thing and is easy to exploit."

Almost as an afterthought he added, "Their women are great fucks. Tall, long legged and darker than a moonless night, they have an incredible appetite for sex. It is not uncommon for one woman to have four or five so called husbands. For centuries they have been kidnapped by slavers and make the best Devdasis."

"And now for my element of surprise."

With a flourish he opened the door and lead in a man and woman. The man was carrying a pair of tablas and the woman a Veena.

It was the woman that caught Parvati's attention first. Rather it was her sinuous movements that attracted her. Tall and long legged she walked with the rhythmic grace of a classical dancer heightened by jingling bells on her feet. She was fair and her black eyes were slanted signifying that she was from the foothills of the great Himalayas. But instead of the flat noses that characterize the people indigenous to that area hers was upturned, almost saucy in its impression.

He on the other hand was stocky and his features were more traditional of the hill people.

The man and woman bowed their heads and folded their hands in obeisance to her before sitting down. He gathered the tablas around his legs and began tuning their reverberations. She sat with folded legs beneath the stem of the veena and started strumming on its taut wires.

Chanakya sauntered over to where the queen was reclining on a divan and sat next to her. Said the queen, "Who are these people and what is your element of surprise?"

He whispered in her ear above the din of the musical instruments, "They are experts in Tantra. Especially tantric sex," looking at her meaningfully.

Well, thought the queen I guess I am supposed to be impressed. She looked at the pair. They were busy tuning their instruments. Not a hint of anything remotely to do with sex there.

She asked mainly to make conversation, "Husband and wife?"

"I do not know," said Chanakya, "Could be brother and sister. No one knows. They are very discreet and very expensive. You have to know the right people to even know of their existence. But I am told they are worth every paisa."

Her paisas of course! She turned her attention back to the couple. The tuning was over. The strings of the veena were now being rhythmically stirred by the woman. The man sat quietly looking at her. Gradually the sonorous notes of the veena conjugated into what she recognized as the start of a thumri which she knew was the introduction to a raga. Well versed though she was in classical music she was not able to place the raga.

As if on cue, Chanakya whispered, "It is music that you have never heard before. Let it overwhelm your senses while you focus your consciousness on whatever is important to you right now. You will find your mind moving to a higher appreciation of that subject. Focus on sex and you will get so aroused that if you do have sex you will feel every little sensation heightened, every little emotion so strong that when you reach fulfillment and climax it will be an out of body experience!"

Somehow sex was not foremost in her mind at the moment. There was something lacking here. Maybe if Goray Lal suddenly appeared and began massaging his naked cock... but no such luck, the atmosphere was sterile in the room right now, despite Chanakya's excitement. And he was not flaunting his naked cock and flailing it about but rather sitting with closed eyes beside her and obviously concentrating on something.

She decided to follow Chanakya's lead and closed her eyes and let the sound of the veena flood her senses.

Just for the fun of it she decided to focus on a Peepul tree. Not just any Peepul tree but the one she had seen in Amarkantak, the place where the holy river Narmada originated. She had used this imagery as a part of her Yogic mind exercises at times.

Imperceptibly she found her mind homing in on the tree. The tree took on a character of its own. Its leaves shivered in the wind and told a story of birth, death and regeneration. She could see the life giving sap rising up the mighty stem of the tree; she became the exploring sprouting end of a root tasting the bounty of the earth and sipping on tiny pools of water. She felt the pain as a leaf broke off and fell from its parent. She felt jubilant and fulfilled; uplifted and sublime; almost as if she knew the meaning of life and the reason for her existence.

And then her concentration broke. The music had stopped. She opened her eyes and found Chanakya looking at her with a smile on his face, "Powerful music, it leads and you follow. Frees and opens your mind."

"Open yourself to experience all that your physical being is capable of experiencing. Some ascetics do it through pain. They stick themselves with knives and needles or lie on a bed of nails. The principle is to experience pain, physical pain to such a degree that it opens up a window in your mind to a higher existence. Quite simply, a physical truth if torqued beyond a certain level takes on an out of this world or celestial dimension."

"Personally, I feel the same can be achieved through music as you have just experienced. Or sex."

"Titillation when pushed to a certain limit can produce the same results as pain or music or any other tool. And that is the true meaning of the Kama Sutra. The book is not just a manual of how to fuck but how to elevate you to a higher consciousness through sex."

"I have no interest in lifting you to a higher existence," he continued, "but rather in helping you use your mind to truly enjoy something that I know you love -- sex."

The man began tapping on the tablas -- a cascading cadence of tapping on the lighter taller tabla; each rhythmic passage punctuated by a thump or two on the deeper rounder and bigger one.

The woman stood up and arranged her sari around her. For the first time Parvati really looked at her. After the first cursory inspection she had not really looked at her. Now the woman some how commanded her attention.

Her sari was bright blue with a gold trim and made of soft clingy silk. It was artfully draped around each leg to allow uninhibited movement. Her black eyes were attractively highlighted in the tradition of classical dancers. Her long black hair was braided with ropes of tiny chameli buds and hung down her back to her buttocks.

She began moving in time with the tabla - just small movements at first, demonstrating individual excursions of the neck, hands and torso. Parvati noted her curvy waist was emphasized by a high blouse and low slung sari. And this waist moved independently focusing interest on an undulating navel.

Gradually the tempo built up. Effortlessly, the dancer moved through complicated graceful maneuvers drawing in her audience into the inner meaning of the dance she was performing. So skillful was this exposition that Parvati found herself not just enjoying the physical dimensions of the dance but found her mind building a story around it of jealousy, love, energy, ugliness, beauty and lust.

Lust? She suddenly became conscious of the fact that the woman was naked. Her only covering were the chameli buds that covered her hair. When did she get rid of her clothes? Magic or outrageous dexterity?

And her dance had taken on a definite sexual tone. The movements were languid yet in time with the tabla; they were fuller in limb movement and the expressions on her face had changed from the ordinary idiom of classical dance to expressing pure lust.

A set of movements comprised of her legs and arms moving wantonly mimicking getting fucked in various positions emphasized by the jiggling of her pert and attractive breasts, ending with her striking a pose where her hands were poised around her pubes as if inviting the queen in to her hairy cunt. There was no doubt about it -- this woman was seducing Parvati. And the wonder was that Parvati was turned on by this. She had never fancied a woman in her life. A stiff prick made her lusty and a male penetrating her made her come. But here she was with that familiar wetness in her cunt! In response to a naked woman dancing!

Then the dancer moved away and went back to an ordinary orthodox classical routine in time with the taal on the tabla. This went on long enough for the queen to once again be drawn into drama of the dance to the point where the fact that the gyrating figure was nude became irrelevant.

Abruptly the taal on the tabla changed. To a faster, more complicated rhythm. The dancer responded with quicker more intricate movements which intruded into the queen's consciousness because they once again took on an overtly sexual tone directed at her. The dancer was now perspiring freely from the exertion and the sheen from the sweat on her face and limbs only heightened her sensuality.

She squatted down in front of Parvati whilst still tapping in time with her jingling feet, her thighs held so wide apart that the lips of her cunt stuck out of her hairy bush. Every part of her body was moving -- her head, eyes, boobs, waist, hands and of course legs, separately but yet together. The net effect was that of a woman thrusting herself forward impaling herself on a cock. Yet it was far from vulgar -- it was almost spiritual in its effect! Parvati gasped in awe. She could smell the arousal of the dancer. This woman wanted Parvati sexually! And Parvati felt no revulsion just a pleasant feeling of expectancy.

Then the woman stood up and turned around. Everything done in time with the taal of the tabla. Her sensuously swaying body arranged itself so that attention was focused on her undulating toned buttocks. They moved individually of their own accord so wantonly and so enticingly that the queen felt her breathing catching in her excitement.

And she turned around once again, still dancing to the beat of the tabla. But now her movements were urgent and she moved straight towards the queen. In a jiffy she had Parvati's clothes out of the way and her face between Parvati's thighs. And her tongue lashed out at the queen's cunt in time with the tabla.

This sudden assault, reminiscent of Chanakya's first, left her flabbergasted but only for a brief while. Then the sensation of being tongue fucked got to her. This woman was a genius, a natural born tongue fucker. To Parvati this woman's tongue felt wet, yielding yet firm, pliable yet stiff and flicked out in time to the tabla. An incredible rhythm of tongue lashing that enveloped her labia, clitoris and vagina in a cocoon of heightened sensation. And the dancer's hands and fingers were busy too, removing clothing out of the way to reach the queen's abdomen and breasts. Sensuously rubbing her thighs, abdomen and breasts in time with the taal of the tabla and the tongue in her vagina. Parvati gave herself up to the combined sensation. In no time at all she was climbing up, up and higher still till she was in the throes of a mind blowing orgasm.

When Parvati returned to terra firma she found the woman still busy tonguing her privates. She then moved up and suckled on the queen's breasts before moving to her lips with a full blooded tongue into mouth's recesses all encompassing kiss. Parvati's breath was literally taken away. The woman then crawled up the queen's supine body and placed her cunt over her face. Almost as if she was afraid to impose on the queen, yet begging for attention.

Parvati had never licked a cunt before. In fact she had never seen a cunt so close up before. This cunt looked cute. Hairy and red and wet with the woman's arousal. Asking to be licked and so the queen obliged. A tremor ran through the woman's body at the queen's touch and she began softly chanting. The tabla was still playing and the chanting was in time with it.

It was the first time that Parvati had heard the woman's voice. It was deep, melodious and seductive. And also for the first time Parvati heard the words it was forming. This chanting was not your garden variety temple priest chanting but rather an exhortation to free the mind so it could roam freely, taking it where imagination led it. And Parvati responded - the voice was seductive. Her mind flew to a clear stream gurgling with icy cold water just freed from a glacier. Her tongue delved into that clear stream and assuaged its thirst in patterns of movement so intricate and beguiling that the woman was gasping above her and thrusting her hips at that fleshy and fiery rod impaling herself again and again even as Parvati met the rising strength of the stream with renewed vigor and imagination and the stream took on a tumultuous life of its own, bounding and bubbling and heaving till it lost itself in the relative calmness of the river which followed the woman's orgasm.