The Maharani Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her cunt from Parvati's face and sat down by her side. The tabla kept playing and now the veena joined in. Looking up Parvati was surprised to find Chanakya twigging the strings! Not bad, she thought; actually his playing was pretty slick. The woman now softly reached for the queen and moved her till Parvati was sitting on the lap of the woman. The woman lay back taking the queen with her.

The queen sank back on to the softness of the woman. The woman reached around the queen's torso and found her nipples. The queen could feel the woman's coarse pubic hair rubbing against her buttocks even as thighs pleasurably rubbed against thighs. The woman's mouth found Parvati's ear lobes and her lips and tongue feasted on them. And the chanting started again, in time with the music. It took Parvati on a journey of the mind once again. This time to a bare hill top where every gust of hot wind felt like hot knives penetrating the bare skin, on her face, her ears, her breasts, her thighs, her cunt and the excited flesh inside her cunt when the woman parted her vaginal lips with her dainty fingers. Then she felt the cool rain as it softly fell on her and it was not the woman's wet tongue but bursts of rain that fell on her nipples, her clitoris and her vaginal lips. Then as the woman returned to her former position with the queen placed on her lap, once again each deft touch of her fingers, each rub of her mat of pubic hair, each chafe from her erect nipples on the queen's back felt like little burns, except these were sensual burns, so exciting that the anticipation of the next sensation took her lust to places that Parvati did not know existed.

And the chanting continued and exhorted her to feel heat, naked searing heat as a fulfiller of her passion, as a means to slake her lust. Parvati's mind was hooked. She opened her eyes and saw before her the man and he was butt naked with a very erect cock that he was languidly stroking. The music had stopped. She registered all this at a certain level but her mind was mostly far away in a land of fire and ice. She saw the man move between her thighs and guide his cock into her cunt. What she felt was scorching heat that lit up every nerve ending in her vagina. Never had she felt this alive and this receptive. Every thrust in and out was mind blowing and fiery hot, so hot that she felt her cunt would burn up and yet she knew it would not but that every nerve ending in her vagina was sending a fiery and fulfilling message to her brain. And the chanting carried on taking her further and further into the fiery place. And then it moved her out of there to a land of ice where everything was freezing. The burning in her cunt had stopped, Parvati opened her eyes to see that the man had pulled out and Chanakya was getting ready to fuck her.

And indeed when Chanakya plunged in, it was an icicle, not his cock that penetrated her. Each subsequent thrust was a chilling experience. So cold that she could feel goose bumps on her skin, and yet it was invigorating, fresh and alive, like the life giving monsoon rains that make you shiver more with pleasure and thankfulness that the hot summer was at an end.

And the chanting continued. The seductive voice encouraged her to impale herself on that icicle cock repeatedly, encouraged her to sap the iciness out of that cock and instead impart the heat of her cunt on to that cool instrument of pleasure. And her cunt responded closing in with scorching need, releasing the fiery seed from Chanakya's cock and dampening its sizzling energy with the icy fulfillment of her own orgasm.

And the chanting continued, through her orgasm, making her dwell in the moment and savor each moment of her fulfillment like it was the last and best. Then the man was embedded in her again and ramming her with his cock and the woman's voice took Parvati up into the sky soaring above the earth feeling the air whoosh past her in gusts of softness and then voice made her come down to earth pulled by the weight of her cunt. Her cunt felt really full and heavy. In a corner of her mind Parvati registered the fact that the woman had introduced one, then two, then three fingers and then her whole hand into her cunt, surrounding the man's cock and massaging both it and Parvati's vagina. Yet there was no pain but a feeling of fullness that felt wonderful.

And the voice carried her to a tree and set her down on a large branch precariously arranging her legs to keep their hold on the limb. She felt her legs being pushed back and could feel the breeze in the branches of the tree against her cunt and ass which had now been thrust out defenselessly. Then she felt the man's cock leaving her cunt and the woman's hand completely inside, with her thumb strumming on her clitoris. The voice told her to get ready to welcome fire again as in one smooth move the man shafted her ass. Then he was ramming her ass mercilessly even as the woman worked her cunt. The voice made her concentrate on each thrust of hand and cock, feel each tiny bit of flesh as a huge canopy of leather rubbing and chafing her ass and vagina, yet not hurting but intensely stimulating. And the queen felt the start of another mind blowing orgasm just as the man grunted and heaved and thrust mightily and ruthlessly into her rectum till she felt his hot come in spurts in her ass. And then the hand and cock moved out gently and the chanting finally stopped.

So exhausted was the queen that she just lay there and drifted off to sleep. When she woke up, darkness had fallen and she was all alone in her chambers. It had been a mind blowing experience. She was grateful to Chanakya for having arranged it. He of course was overjoyed that he had brought her so much pleasure and that was reward enough for him. The man and woman stayed for a few weeks before moving on. And so Parvati was at the receiving end of more pleasure.

They would return every now and then throughout Parvati's reign enhancing her sex life immensely.

And so between Goray Lal, Chanakya and the Tantric pair her sex life was full. Both the men were inventive and ingenious lovers. Both head over heels in love with her, willing to do anything to satisfy her lust and if that were not enough the Tantric pair would arrive out of nowhere to surprise her and pleasure her some more.

This meant of course that she was relieved of the anxiety of finding lovers. This in turn completely freed her up to pursue her ultimate goal which was to turn her growing kingdom into a strong and stable empire.