All Comments on 'The Maid Ch. 05'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eve86Eve86over 9 years ago
Sweetness!

♡Aw, super sweetness going on here.♡

Wait a minute! He didn't use a condom those last three times! :O

Ooooooo!

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

She's definitely going to have to pick her battles with him so he'll know when she says 'no' it's important to her and she means it. She says 'no' to everything now, he ignores it and she caves in. Not a good way to start out a relationship with a strong man.

Good to see you continuing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

But more please and soon! I love the story line and been waiting ages on an update! 😢Hope to read more soon! 😀

Nx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You could write for Mills & Boon. :)

Honestly! This is just as good as any Mills & Boon romance. And I should know, as I've read a lot of them. Can't wait for chapter 6. :)

karalinekaralineover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks again

for the positive feed back it really does make me so happy!

Updating this story has had to take a bit of a back seat, because I've been inviting to participate in an erotica anthology with some other writers. I'm very excited about this and nervous, and although I'm scribbling away I'm still not entirely sure I'm going to make the deadline but either way its taking up all of my spare time. On a more optimistic note, I have already written a substantial about of chapter 6, so hopefully when I do get back to it, it shouldn't take me too long. Watch this space I'll keep you posted on both.

-bearslady thanks particularly for that feedback, its a really interesting pattern to have noticed and not one that I had seen, I can't always see the wood for the trees I suppose, so cheers for that.

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
More more more!

I love where the story has gone and I love that you've kept an edge of danger with hi because he's too delicious not to be all dark and mysterious! Stephano is totally drool worthy and I want more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

Please, more. Am enjoying this romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the best stories I have read here. The characters were great . Quality writing.it could easily have been a book.Well done. Can't wait for the update.

Eve86Eve86about 9 years ago
????

I'm dying! 😨

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
puuh

glad that he was there to save the day. he may be a Mafioso but he has a good heart and i realy hope she can find that out before doing something stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Maid Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Maid Series Info