All Comments on 'The Mail Slot'

by reignophelia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rob_DomRob_Domalmost 17 years ago
Wow

What a superb description from inside the mind of a hot, sexy & submissive woman. This story shows your gift for writing and fantasizing - keep it up! Looking forward to much more from you........

elib257elib257almost 17 years ago
wow again

that was amazing! not in an erotic masturbation kinda way but deep and compelling way. wow! keep it up

lorencinolorencinoalmost 17 years ago
Intensely human

Your character is so intensely human and your writing is so refreshing. The scene is a powerful turn-on, not because it is pornographic (which I define as disembodied sexuality) but because the actions seem part of an integrated human reality. I hope you will write more.

RassitterRassitteralmost 17 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing. You write wonderfully and are able to bring a character to life that I think a lot of people will be able to connect with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Should have a red H next to the title

Seriously, this is a totally hot writing and I don't mean just the sex either. Thank you, I'll look for more stories by you when they post.

MunachiMunachialmost 17 years ago
Great story

very interestingly written, very nice story...

thorr88thorr88over 16 years ago
Unfullfilled

The story was hot, however, she never got that human connection. Therefore it left me feeling unsatisfied just like her dismal life. Keep writing.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 16 years ago
Hot & Poignant

And bittersweet little tale of a lonely woman and her need to connect with herself by connecting with someone else. The simplicity of the language contrasts with the complexity of a relationship between these two characters who never even meet.

HB1965HB1965over 16 years ago
Very Good!

Loved it! More More More from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous