All Comments on 'The Major Colonel's Baby Ch. 01'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tripe

needs more work, definitely more editing, and don't understand what a 'major colonel' is, is it some new or discontinued rank? There are Lieutenant Colonels, and Colonels, but no Major Colonel as far as I can tell.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Didn't you read the beginning of the story? "My father is a well-known, highly ranked officer in the United States Army."

He's the ONLY Major Colonel in the entire US Army! They created the rank just for him!! (Maybe he belongs to Team G.I. Joe?)

Maybe the author was thinking of Major General? (The hierarchy for General Officers goes: Brigadier General, Major General, Lieutenant General, and General, with 1, 2, 3 & 4 stars, respectively. General Of The Army is a 5-Star rank, but is held by only one person at a time, and only in times of declared war.)

Having said THAT, even setting aside the confusion of whatever rank dear ol' daddy was supposed to be, this story just didn't do much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More.

I loved it. I was at the edge of my seat. Is the baby his?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was not impressed with the story at all.

To add to the confusion is the rank of Major Colonel.

As an Army veteran, I take offense with the author messing with Army rank even though I was an enlisted man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Petty comp!aints

The amount of petty comp!aints about this story and generally on the site are ridiculous. It's porn for fuck sake, its to entertain and arouse. Who cares about spelling mistakes or if its grammar isn't right, or indeed fictitious ranks. I suggest the complainers go read the classics or something more suitable if they want perfect English. Leave the rest of us to enjoy the sexual stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

All of you criticizing are such dumbasses. Army vet here as well. Oh gee change the rank to Major General, there does that make you feel better? How about spellcheck on MS word. Better? I thought it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

Will be nice to see what else happens :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bravo sierra = Bullshit

I call this RAPE! You could also get your shit together about the military and the ranks! That is if you even know what a rank is in the military! It's quite obvious to me that you never served! Forced RAPE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I take offense..................................

"I take offense with the author messing with Army rank........"

Man, you are so far up your own arse you must be looking out of your mouth. Get a life and remember that it is YOU who is here reading porn and fantasising about your M16 and defending the good ol' USA by killing people thousands of miles away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Did you read the story at all?

From what I can see this incorrect rank of Major Colonel was used exactly twice, once in the title and once in the body of the story. Whether used by accident or through ignorance is it worth getting your panties/boxers in such a bunch? Get a life!

I enjoyed the subject and the story and looking forward to Chap 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

In my opinion, it was a very nice story. I love father-daughter stories and this one was fab. The girl loved the colonel & the s** part was awesome...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rank

There are no Major Colonels in the U.S. Military. It's a glaring mistake that is easily corrected without altering the story one bit. It matters because it undermines the suspension of disbelief and acceptance of fantasy that is required to get into a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love, love, love!!!!! Well written and loved everything.

uSolitary1964uSolitary1964over 8 years ago
LOVE

Pure love... deep beauty... Intense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abuse

Pure and simple

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
A Great,Well-written Story!

I enjoyed it very much. The erotica was very passionate; the love was captured deeply. A good, gripping story. Would love to read chapter 02!

LesgurlLesgurlover 7 years ago
Really great erotic story

the pair are so in love and the writing conveys that so well

A truly romantic sensual story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They aren't in love. He is psychologically abusing her this is not a love story

Typical case of psychological abuse. Bully over protective over jealous man and young girl he pressure. Same man that in fit of rage kills her later

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Daddy

Daddy needs to keep her cunt full of his cum till she develops a beautiful baby bump

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Daddy

Daddy needs to give his daughter a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Engaging, intense story with one annoying problem

Although the criticism of it has been a bit harsh, the one glaring factual error is a major distraction (as it were) and leads some readers to wonder if it was from ignorance, confusion, or actual disrespect for the military (I will say that the present-day service is not one of my preferred settings for erotic fiction). Is it not possible to make corrections to already-submitted and -accepted stories? I know that one can on Fan Fiction dot net. If it is the case that you can't, then that would actually explain a lot about some other authors' redundant multiple postings of the same stories. As far as the dynamic of their relationship, it IS a reluctance story, where, it seems to me, the father is forcibly convincing the daughter to do what she wants to do anyway. Many writers shy away from male dominance in father-daughter incest stories (tending to portray the girls as initiators), but you embrace it, and it's the most exciting aspect of this, though the recollections of the mother's miserable marriage to the father do make his behaviour seem a bit abusive. (I've occasionally poked about this site looking for incest stories wherein a son rapes his mother, ideally manipulating her into a loving permanent relationship, but such tales seem to be exceedingly rare.) The sex is good, though not as hot and raunchy as in some of your other works, the characters are solid, though less than endearing, and I mostly wanted to mitigate some of the criticism and support your choice of theme. Thank You and Good Luck.

-EbnyLvrBryan, via mobile phone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous