The Major Colonel's Baby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He poured us each a wine glass of chilled Sauvignon, and we walked out onto the rear deck and sat down at the large redwood table. For the first time that I could remember, he talked to me like a grown woman, a grown woman that he desired.

"Don't hate me, Megan, please don't. I know this is right for us, and I think you feel the same way."

"Yes, I think I do feel the same," I said, nodding my head up and down. I loved him, and wanted him as a lover; I could feel my doubts fading. The fact that he was my father seemed less important. He was no longer the strong, powerful, commanding officer, but now just a man that I trusted and respected. I adored him and did not want to deny him something that he desired.

I was beginning to understand the feelings and desires that Daddy had for me and me for him. It was only natural that we would feel this way, and I think it was to our credit that we had the courage to accept and act on those feelings. Why did I feel so confused? We were two consenting adults, so why did society see it as evil for us to want to share the exquisite joy of love and sex between a father and his daughter.

"Do you want more?" he asked, and I lowered my eyes in embarrassment. "Do you want more Megan?" He asked again, his voice heavy with self-confidence and authority. He touched my face and I rubbed my cheek against his open palm. He cradled me in his arms and kissed me in a not very fatherly way, sending shivers through me down to my toes. We hadn't had sexual intercourse yet, but I knew we soon would.

"Baby, I'm sorry, but I have to go to this dinner meeting. I want you to come home tomorrow, understand. So get your things together and be ready to leave when I come by in the morning."

"Yes, I'll be ready," I said.

*****

I showered and put on my favorite old bathrobe, and pouring myself another glass of wine sat sipping it, on the bed, crossed legged and comfortable. I tried staying awake, but the day had been so emotionally draining that after finishing my wine, I took a light sleep aid so that I could get a good night's sleep. I was asleep, naked under the covers within fifteen minutes.

I felt myself being pulled to wakefulness. I resisted and clung desperately to sleep and succeeded in letting the warm, dark comfort envelope me again. In my twilight sleep, I sensed my nipples harden from the chill on my skin and then the sensation of warmth and pressure on my breasts.

Megan's father quietly watched her sleep. Having pulled the covers back, exposing her naked body he was immediately struck by how beautiful she was. She had small but beautifully shaped breasts, long, dark nipples surrounded by perfectly symmetrical dark pink aureoles.

"Daddy? Daddy?" I called to him sleepily. I refused to open my eyes wanting only to lay there submissive and compliant to whatever pleasures he bestowed.

"Yes, baby, it's Daddy," he said, "go back to sleep."

Daddy slipped under the covers, stretched out beside me and began grinding and rubbing me until he made me cum with his fingers. Enjoying the sensations flowing through my body, I moaned languidly.

"Oh Daddy," I mumbled still half asleep, still groggy from the wine and pill. He pulled me astride him, my knees straddling him on either side. He positioned his hot, sticky cock at my opening and with his hands guiding my hips I began a slow slide of my warm, tight pussy down his cockshaft. The knowledge that it was my pussy enveloping, squeezing, milking him was mind-boggling. After so many years of suppressed feelings, nights of masturbating and desiring him, how could this be wrong? I can't describe the sexual release I felt when he finally ended my torture by filling me with his cock. He was soon thrusting upward into his woman daughter, grasping my hips and holding onto them to push himself deeper inside of me.

Daddy, the wise, experienced, powerful military officer gave into his needs and began mercilessly pumping into me, filling me with his cum. He stiffened inside me, and I was consumed with the thought that he was finally fucking me, his daughter. After all of this time, I was truly his.

I could hear myself telling him, "deeper, Daddy, harder, harder."

"Yes baby, Daddy will take care of you, Daddy will always take care of you." He began to pound into me until my cries and moans of pleasure culminated in a screaming, "Daaaadddddyyyyyy," as my orgasm engulfed me. My legs instinctively encircled his waist, pulling him to me, holding him inside me as I humped and ground my pussy against him like a greedy ten-dollar whore, wanting more.

Spent, I lay there pressed against Daddy's hard, strong body. I had begun to cry softly, and he saw the tears fall from my eyes onto the pillow under my head.

"Are you okay?" he asked, and I nodded my head yes.

"What's wrong, why are you crying?" he questioned.

I slowly reached out and lightly squeezed his hand. "I've waited for this for such a long time, and never imagined it would happen."

*****

After returning home, our lives fell into a familiar pattern of military travel, me playing hostess, being Daddy's social companion and my job at the University. When Daddy was called to Washington, DC unexpectedly, he insisted I go with him, and despite my early reservations, we had a wonderful trip. It was soon after our return from this trip that Daddy asked me to take a leave from my job and on a regular basis travel with him and act as his companion and assistant. I initially told him no, and while he seemed to accept my refusal, it became clear that he wanted me with him, and I began to see signs of the old Major Colonel resurface.

I came in one night to find him standing in the living room resplendent in his handsome crisp, officer's uniform, his medals and insignias proudly displayed. He had apparently come in late and had been waiting up for me . . . and he was angry. He told me to go upstairs, take my clothes off and wait for him to come up. I did as I was told. I waited for almost an hour, and when he came into the room, he ordered me to bend over his desk where he proceeded to correct my thinking with a painful spanking. It was deja vu, me crying and pleading with him, promising to be good and him intent on bringing me into line. When my punishment stopped, my body trembled with relief. I felt him come behind me and his hand lovingly caress my abused ass cheeks as he blatantly pressed his already huge erection against my hip.

"I don't ask for much, Megan. I just need you to be a good girl and do as I say," he said in a hard, commanding voice. As he continued to talk, he unzipped his trousers and freed his cock. I could feel him rubbing his leaking cockhead across my pussy slit to ease his entry and positioned himself to penetrate me.

"I want you to take a leave from your job, Megan."

"But Daddy," I began before being interrupted . . .

"You can go back next year, but I need you now, I need you to do this for me." Then with one hard thrust, he was inside me. I gasped in surprise and momentarily held my breath. With his hand on my upper back, he bent me slightly forward and stroked into my pussy with long, deep strokes. Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed and force he fucked into me.

The pain from the spanking and now the pleasure of him inside me . . . I relented.

"Oh, Daddy, yes, yes," I managed to stammer. "Daddy, please." I could feel him swelling inside me, forcing my pussy to accommodate his girth. I was that little girl again, wanting to please him.

"I want you to take care of this tomorrow, Megan, do you understand?" he asked, thrusting into me for emphasis and then withdrawing.

"Yes, I understand," I said giving in to his demand.

Having gotten what he wanted he let his hand slip between my legs and said, "That's my good girl." He slipped his cock into my wet, slick pussy and began stroking me to orgasm, and finally allowed himself to explode forcefully inside me, thick and warm.

When he finished with me, we walked out of his office his hand resting on my naked behind. As we entered our bedroom, he turned to face me and wiped the tears from my face. I thought is this how it was with Mommy when I would see her crying after being with Daddy. When Mommy displeased him, did he fuck her hard and rough, making her cry and then give her an exquisite orgasm that left her satisfied, contented and compliant to his will?

*****

Our lust for each other continued to grow. Daddy enjoyed sucking my nipples, and eagerly indulged himself, when and wherever he could. With me moaning and running my fingers through his hair, I would stroke him, as he sucked.

There sometimes seemed to be no room for discretion between us. I remember once in his office we were getting ready to go to lunch, when I impulsively pulled my blouse up and showed him my breasts, laughing when his cock started twitching inside his pants. I unzipped him and slipped my hand inside his pants, and began to stroke his semi hard cock! Yes, yes, I know I was wrong, and I shouldn't have been doing that in his office, but I didn't care. He grinned broadly and moaned as I teased him. He didn't try to stop me; he just kept repeating how he loved the feel of my hand on his dick. I squeezed and released, squeezed and stroked his cock forcing it to become longer and thicker in my hand.

"Oh, yes, baby," he said, unable to hold back his moans of pleasure. After a few minutes on shaky legs, he had to lower himself into his chair and close his eyes allowing himself to endure the pleasure of the exquisite torture as I jerked him. Watching him, listening to his groans, I increased my rhythm until he was on the brink of exploding, no longer able to control his ejaculation. With a final hard jerk, he came in several long spurts, spraying cum into my hand.

Daddy was an exceptional lover, and I'm sure it's one of the primary reasons Mommy stayed with him as long as she did. Regardless of where we were or what we did, he would always make sure that I was satisfied. If he came first, he would gently open my thighs, parting them enough to slip his hand between my legs. He would cup my femaleness, gliding his long, wet fingers into my pussy, letting his fingers aggressively fondle me there. I would take a sharp intake of breath and involuntarily tense, feeling Daddy's fingers probing inside my pussy.

"It's alright baby, just relax," he said.

Slipping his hands under my hips, he'd pull them upward and place a small pillow under them. My hips were now slightly elevated and positioned so that my swollen, puffy pussy lips were clearly visible. My wet, beckoning slit presented to him, he inserted two fingers inside of me and gently initiated a slow, steady in and out motion.

"You like that, don't you Megan," he said in a calm voice, "let Daddy make you feel good."

Smiling to himself, Daddy slowly resumed finger-fucking me, becoming rough at one point until my hips and legs began to tremble and shake. I lay there quietly recovering, and he bent over, close to my ear and praised me, saying "Good girl, Megan, you were my good girl."

I rolled onto my back, and Daddy stood watching me as I lay there the nipple of one breast, exposed, hard and erect. A soft, pale outline of neatly trimmed blond hair covered the still swollen and sensitive mound between her legs. Acknowledging the dark, lustful look in his eyes, I opened my legs for him, welcoming him to that warm, moist place he had come to know so well.

12